WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Installed onboard compressor for airbags

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Just installed it this weekend
Took a little longer than the "installs in one hour!" claim, but not too bad.
All I had to do was run power to it, and then T-tap into the existing lines on my existing bags.

If you run airbags, this thing rocks.
The way it comes, it can control two airbags independently or paired together. With an add-on option, it can control up to four airbags, independently or paired together.
Cool thing is, there's nothing to install inside the cab - the control module is wireless (2.4Ghz), and can even be used outside the vehicle.

It will automatically hold any pressure you want, and even has two memory presets. Just set it and forget it.

airlift_wireless_air.jpg

If you want true onboard air to inflate tires and other things, then this isn't the setup for you. The compressor is very small, perfect for airbags but not good for a tire or anything large.

BTW if you want some killer long-travel airbags for a Dodge or Ford, Carli's are the shit. Donut-style bags severely limit wheel travel and don't make sense unless you're stock. Long-travel airbags have a full 12-inches of travel.
Here's a link: http://www.thecarlisuspension.com/dodge-ram/components/longtravelairbags.html

LT%20AIR%20BAGS.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted Account

LOL!

BajaMike put my airbags on last week, and Tuesday he's putting close to your setup on for air. I had him get a pillar mount for the air gauge and he will run the compressor stealth mode...:thumbsup

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
LOL!

BajaMike put my airbags on last week, and Tuesday he's putting close to your setup on for air. I had him get a pillar mount for the air gauge and he will run the compressor stealth mode...:thumbsup

Right on :thumbsup
You're gonna love their LT airbags.

You missed a killer Glamis trip.
Did you see any of the pics or vids from it?