WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Insurance, time to renew

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
It's that time of year again for insurance. I have a magic deck, what is the go to insurance?

AJ13

Reaction score
We have AAA on our Nordic heat. We pay $400.00 a year.

Singleton

Reaction score
I have StateFarm. Around 900 a year, but my limits are high due to umbrella policy requirements.
It went up this year, but can’t complain. I have never had any claim issues.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Wozencraft [emoji736]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Give us a call we would be glad to help you out. 949-632-4500 Brad. [email protected]

I went with Stern. I have a relatively rare boat (2002 Team Hawaiian 23' Cat) with higher than average horsepower. He had a quote within the hour and was able to answer any questions I had. He was also able to explain to me why he went with certain insurance companies and which ones actually paid out on claims. I found that very helpful.

69hondo

Reaction score
Give us a call we would be glad to help you out. 949-632-4500 Brad. [email protected]

A+ for Brad. I talked to Wozencraft last week and was told they would call back or email with quotes and never got a call or email back. I also had a call in with Andy and an email as well and no response there either. Saw this thread, called Brad and he took down all my info and called me back within 30 minutes with quotes. Awesome.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Good Timing for this thread. I have allstate that just renewed and is like $1100. Feel like im getting hosed.

69hondo

Reaction score
A+ for Brad. I talked to Wozencraft last week and was told they would call back or email with quotes and never got a call or email back. I also had a call in with Andy and an email as well and no response there either. Saw this thread, called Brad and he took down all my info and called me back within 30 minutes with quotes. Awesome.

Follow up. Boat is insured. Brad got it done in a couple hours. Couldn't be happier.

MagicMan

Reaction score
John with Wozencraft was very helpful, explained every detail regarding different policies. His rate was much better than all the name brand carriers AAA, US Tow, etc. Most importantly the insurance binder stipulates agreed upon value. AAA and the others would only do market value.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
i just moved everything to Brad Stern last week.

He insures both of mine so I sure hope so! LOL..

(Yes he does.)

RD

Thank you. Just emailed for a quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boatracer36

Reaction score
Thanks Nick was great working with you today. See you at DS this week.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score

I had the same thing. No response from either. Been with Brad for 5 years now and 2 different Daytona’s. A+ in my book as well!

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Andy Holthe took care of mine, but I've noticed lately hes been non existent here on the boards. He still around?

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Been sending stuff that I can't do to Stern for a few months now and he has been a great help to my clients!

baxt

Reaction score

Wozencraft has horrible customer for return calls and follow-up. I’ve tried for two seasons. The first season they ghosted me and never called back. The second time they quoted me and said everything was confirmed and I was good to go for a river trip. Come to find out they never activated the policy and I was without insurance???? I guess I lucked out on not paying insurance, but that’s not cool. I think I’ll try Brad. Thx. No-Go on Wozencraft.

sintax

Reaction score
Wozencraft has horrible customer for return calls and follow-up. I’ve tried for two seasons. The first season they ghosted me and never called back. The second time they quoted me and said everything was confirmed and I was good to go for a river trip. Come to find out they never activated the policy and I was without insurance???? I guess I lucked out on not paying insurance, but that’s not cool. I think I’ll try Brad. Thx. No-Go on Wozencraft.

haha thats exactly what drove me away from them. I got a quote from some dude, and called him 3x to try to pay and he wouldn't call me back.

I've been very happy with Nikki Bostick @ Farmers, way better rates than i've found elsewhere.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Same experience with wozencraft

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Wozencraft has horrible customer for return calls and follow-up. I’ve tried for two seasons. The first season they ghosted me and never called back.

Yep..similar experience..lack of follow through and an overall IDC attitude. Getting a call back was a chore, let alone getting a quote..I'll never give them another shot.

I know a lot of guys like brad...I use Nikki Bostick https://www.farmersagent.com/nkincaid , Her office was on point in terms of responsiveness and getting me what i needed. I didn't know about brad or I would have likely gotten a quote from him too...I'm happy with my agent and policy though.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
We have had good luck with progressive with our boats./ watercraft. And reasonable rates.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Progressive. Boat, Sea Doos, quads and 5th wheel.

jailbird141

Reaction score

I had them for two years and was so disgusted with the lack of any kind of customer service, I went somewhere else. The little things, like returning a phone call would've made a huge difference.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
We have USAA/Progressive for the boat and Sea Doo. Terrific customer service and good prices as well.

hallett21

Reaction score
Another vote for Brad Stern

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Just renewed my State Farm boat insurance or the year on March 30th. It dropped $500 from last year. Hoping for the same next year.