WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Insurrection Act

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Word is Insurrection Act has been signed and POTUS has left the building. Anyone else seeing anything?

Backlash

Reaction score
Man o man! Please keep this updated as you guys hear more info. Some of us refuse to utilize MSM or liberal social media sites. ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Heard the same thing very early this AM.

go pick up basic essentials today.

530RL

Reaction score
I heard the President was in a bunker?

8D9D577B-5AC4-46AE-BED2-A2E24573C608.jpeg

530RL

Reaction score
expand on that?
Short explanation... allows POTUS to use military on US soil.

From the act......

”Whenever the President considers that unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages or rebellion against authority of the United States makes it impracticable to enforce the law of the United States in any State or territory by judicial proceedings, the President may call into Federal service the militia of any State and use the Federal military to enforce the laws or suppress the rebellion.”

flat540

Reaction score
MONKEY WERKS.COM.. Seek it out if you haven't already........

77hallett

Reaction score
So with that dude talking about increased military air traffic, that’s because it’s drill weekend for the guard and reserve. So that’s an easy kill. I haven’t been recalled yet, but I’d love to receive that phone call.

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
I hope so, but i think its just another far extreme right action to rile up the patriots.

I saw this video this morning but it even seems pretty far out of left field....

tin foil hat kinda stuff....

buck35

Reaction score
Mulder and Scully had it right.trust no one. There is so much misinformation from all sides ,it's hard to believe anything at this point ,but I'll say we are now stocked on staples.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Let's hope you're wrong.

What's the next step if you're in the know? I cant figure that one out yet.

530RL

Reaction score
I guess we will see. I’m pretty sure the insurrection act is not going to be used in the next 10 days.

The act requires that the law is no longer enforced by judicial proceedings.

Judicial proceedings continue to be......proceeding.

Disagreeing with judicial proceedings and conclusions are not consistent with the act.

The act is not applicable at this time.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I dont get it..the act is to stop riots and violent protest or the act is used gor what

stoker

Reaction score
I hope so, but i think its just another far extreme right action to rile up the patriots.

I saw this video this morning but it even seems pretty far out of left field....

tin foil hat kinda stuff....
I used to like listening to this guy speak until I decided to do a web search on him. Apparently he fathered an alien child.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Every day there is gonna be some big drop, some big action.. and it never comes..

This Linwood guy has passed into the bizarre.. which shit, I could even believe if some action was taken towards someone, anyone? But nothing, just cryptic bullshit tweets.

Sidney Powell was my great hope.. The Kracken and all.. and nada.

Trump himself has led us to believe there’s be pushback. He just got steam Rolled by the left and big tech. I am completely dumbfounded how we were all caught off guard by this.

I am so sick of getting the texts and the fb messages if “it’s all going down right now”..

Tonight is all the military shit and here we go!! Looks like they are running drills out of Pendleton to me.

The left has really capitalized on the Capitol building situation.. The right hasn’t capitalized in any of the events over the last 10 months let alone the last four years.

The difference between us and them is they all are in the same page no matter what, and they put their groups and differences aside for the common enemy.

RD

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Every day there is gonna be some big drop, some big action.. and it never comes..

This Linwood guy has passed into the bizarre.. which shit, I could even believe if some action was taken towards someone, anyone? But nothing, just cryptic bullshit tweets.

Sidney Powell was my great hope.. The Kracken and all.. and nada.

Trump himself has led us to believe there’s be pushback. He just got steam Rolled by the left and big tech. I am completely dumbfounded how we were all caught off guard by this.

I am so sick of getting the texts and the fb messages if “it’s all going down right now”..

Tonight is all the military shit and here we go!! Looks like they are running drills out of Pendleton to me.

The left has really capitalized on the Capitol building situation.. The right hasn’t capitalized in any of the events over the last 10 months let alone the last four years.

The difference between us and them is they all are in the same page no matter what, and they put their groups and differences aside for the common enemy.

RD
You put your trust in all the wrong people! Schizo Lin Wood, Four Seasons Guiliani, and the orange carnival barker...shoulda listened to GMac. I called The impeachment, I called Biden/Harris, I called all those embarrassing court losses, I called the Electoral College and Congress certifying the election, I called Pence not raising a finger in support of Trump. Do I have a crystal ball, you ask? No, I simply trust expertise over propaganda. You’ll never learn though. Soon enough some new whack job will catch your eye and you’ll follow your new messiah until he fails you.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You put your trust in all the wrong people! Schizo Lin Wood, Four Seasons Guiliani, and the orange carnival barker...shoulda listened to GMac. I called The impeachment, I called Biden/Harris, I called all those embarrassing court losses, I called the Electoral College and Congress certifying the election, I called Pence not raising a finger in support of Trump. Do I have a crystal ball, you ask? No, I simply trust expertise over propaganda. You’ll never learn though. Soon enough some new whack job will catch your eye and you’ll chance your new messiah until he fails you.

You got lucky with a massive amount of cheating..

I am still not sure why you are here..

RD

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
You got lucky with a massive amount of cheating..

I am still not sure why you are here..

RD
Tell you what...let me know when you’re able to convince Mike Pence, Amy Comey Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, Colin Powell, Bill Barr, General Kelly, General Mattis, General McMaster, Tucker Carlson, Doug Ducey, Brian Kemp etc etc etc of this fraud. When somebody with a little more credibility than those perennial whack jobs Guiliani, Powell, and Wood steps up with some evidence, maybe I’ll start taking you seriously. Where’s your Kraken, Dave? It’s all bullshit and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tell you what...let me know when you’re able to convince Mike Pence, Amy Comey Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, Colin Powell, Bill Barr, General Kelly, General Mattis, General McMaster, Tucker Carlson, Doug Ducey, Brian Kemp etc etc etc of this fraud. When somebody with a little more credibility than those perennial whack jobs Guiliani, Powell, and Wood steps up with some evidence, maybe I’ll start taking you seriously. Where’s your Kraken, Dave? It’s all bullshit and you fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Tucker Carlson? That would be a pretty short pitch. Lol

As for the rest there is a big difference (which you are missing) between a case or in this case, cases being dismissed for standing not for lack of evidence.. As for the Supreme Court (and I believe many others) they were legitimately scared of what would happen if they heard and legitimately ruled on the case. The country has been torn apart by the far left and they felt it would be the lesser of two evils..

As for the rest if any sane person looks objectively at the statistical impossibilities of what happened not only in the nation wide election but also in the Georgia election there is simply no other conclusion to be drawn..

It’s never happened in history, and yet it happened twice in two months? (Identically)

One of the things I appreciate about you is your dime store knowledge of history and your use of it in your posts..

Why don’t you explain how verticals happen in two elections, at literally the same rate..

There is election “rigging” (prior too) and there is election “fraud” during. Both happened in these elections.. The American populace isn’t going to be happy until that is resolved.

If the situation was reversed and those things happened to push Trump into a win, I would be just as disheartened as I am with the current outcome.

To a lib, the ends justify the means.. they would rather suppress even so much as an audit..

To a rational person we want to know what the fuck happened because the very core of our system of government was just chewed up and spit out.

nobody and I mean NOBODY should suppress evidence or fight for the sole purpose of keeping their candidate(s) the winner at all costs..

All Cruz and the others were asking for, hell all anyone ever asked for was some time and an audit. The fact that the left and everyone else reacted this way make them traitors to the process from the get go. They don’t care about the process they care about results.

the fact that now they are going after staffers, they are trying to oust certain members of congress for having the audacity to even ask for such a thing, tells anyone with common sense what they need to know.

RD

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score

As for the rest there is a big difference (which you are missing) between a case or in this case, cases being dismissed for standing not for lack of evidence.. As for the Supreme Court (and I believe many others) they were legitimately scared of what would happen if they heard and legitimately ruled on the case. The country has been torn apart by the far left and they felt it would be the lesser of two evils..

As for the rest if any sane person looks objectively at the statistical impossibilities of what happened not only in the nation wide election but also in the Georgia election there is simply no other conclusion to be drawn..

It’s never happened in history, and yet it happened twice in two months? (Identically)

One of the things I appreciate about you is your dime store knowledge of history and your use of it in your posts..

Why don’t you explain how verticals happen in two elections, at literally the same rate..

There is election “rigging” (prior too) and there is election “fraud” during. Both happened in these elections.. The American populace isn’t going to be happy until that is resolved.

If the situation was reversed and those things happened to push Trump into a win, I would be just as disheartened as I am with the current outcome.

To a lib, the ends justify the means.. they would rather suppress even so much as an audit..

To a rational person we want to know what the fuck happened because the very core of our system of government was just chewed up and spit out.

nobody and I mean NOBODY should suppress evidence or fight for the sole purpose of keeping their candidate(s) the winner at all costs..

All Cruz and the others were asking for, hell all anyone ever asked for was some time and an audit. The fact that the left and everyone else reacted this way make them traitors to the process from the get go. They don’t care about the process they care about results.

the fact that now they are going after staffers, they are trying to oust certain members of congress for having the audacity to even ask for such a thing, tells anyone with common sense what they need to know.

RD
I think the MIC just dropped...

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

RD
Jezus RD... YOU NAILED IT!!

Sent From Tapatalk