WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Interesting e-mail from someone upset about RDP (Frank Holbert?)

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
I did invite him to join the community.. :D

I'm thinking you bastards are going to make him feel unwelcome though. :(

He will most likely "go public" on my ass now.. :eek:

He's probably the one who ran the hotboat.com auction up on you!!!

Reaction score
I did invite him to join the community.. :D

I'm thinking you bastards are going to make him feel unwelcome though. :(

He will most likely "go public" on my ass now.. :eek:
Us, come on we would never:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Director...
Reaction score
No one remembers that off road site that went nuts on us over a few rickrolls? might have been back in the late days of hotboat

Director...
Reaction score
Easy resolution: Edit his photos to hotlinked which won't have the RDP watermark and give the guy credit. Everyone's happy and lives to see New Years Day without brass knuckle imprints. :D

But alot of the inmates got new brass nukies with their xmas fruitcup...:thumbsup

rivergames

Reaction score
No one remembers that off road site that went nuts on us over a few rickrolls? might have been back in the late days of hotboat

Forum Wars.... NICE :thumbsup:party2:

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score

ThumperTalk! :thumbsup

Need TBI to post some of his photo chops of their logo....ButThumpers and something else?

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Dave ...I think you should invite Frank to join our little forum here....Get to meet the many fine people, from varied backrounds (some aviation related!) He could post up some pics pf his planes, and we could all embrace ...and get to know him................................and then we can infract him.....drag him to the curb....and ban him for 2 weeks!...:thumbsup

:champagne:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Thumpertalk. :thumbsup:D

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
We're thinking about giving him a gold star for providing this holidays entertainment.. :D

RD

I have always wondered that every pic we post why does the watermark appear? But does not appear when you post a pic from tapatalk? whats the reason? Just curious?

Director...
Reaction score
I have always wondered that every pic we post why does the watermark appear? But does not appear when you post a pic from tapatalk? whats the reason? Just curious?

So...you wish to question Dave's watermark?.....Do you know what happened to the last person who questioned the watermark, Kim Hanson?

:p

Reaction score
So...you wish to question Dave's watermark?.....Do you know what happened to the last person who questioned the watermark, Kim Hanson?

i bet you wont:D:D:D

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Copy pic. post it on every forum you go to and photo shop that forums name on the pic. :monkeypeeFrank Holbert. If he was a nice guy he wouldin't of let one of hour pees boat go under:bang:

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Holy crap! :eek: He's a FlightAware Member!
:lmao

They say stuff like, "sitrep"....they're serious.:cool:

Last edited:

kgt

Reaction score
lol…the fun of it all!!!

Come in….stay awhile and enjoy your complementary pet of bobo and your fruit cup to go...

kgt

Reaction score
wonder if they can answer if we put a air plane on a treadmill, would it take off???…..if i remember we didn't answer that one….

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
wonder if they can answer if we put a air plane on a treadmill, would it take off????..if i remember we didn't answer that one?.

:fsakes
:lmao

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Dave...."bastards"...is such a harsh term, and should be reserved for the secret & super secret forums, or in the pm system....Please use ..."inmates" instead....:thumbsup

Inmates = Bastards.

Noted. :bash:

:D

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one layed a rick roll in that hot boat link! Kids these days I tell ya! :p

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Since when did my entire business structure end up on youtube?

:D:D

That my business plan...

make great detailed plans, then some ass hat runs in blind and F's every thing up.

PS any one want to lend me 75k? so I can get out of debt? That home owner passing away mid remodel is killing me.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
opps..........

i'd be me........

I found them when I google storm rain damaged at corona airport...... there on the Web......

I'll remove my post......

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score

Uhhhhh, what's a watermark?????:grumble::D:D Please don't ban me...:bowdown::D

rrrr

Reaction score
Frank says on his website...

Our AWOS was reporting 100 broken and two miles. To my amazement Chino tower 7 miles away was VFR with 2700' and 3 miles. I called the local controller on my handheld (no one was flying) and he verified they were still VFR but they didn't expect it to last long. I jumped in and taxied to the runway and did a quick runup half expecting the airport manager to call on the radio saying the runway was closed. I called Chino tower once more, they were still VFR so I departed.

Corona is in uncontrolled airspace so all I needed was 1 mile and clear of clouds for VFR. Chino needs 3 miles and 1000'. It had been a wild morning and I was pretty hyped up at this point, IFR was not something I wanted to do.

It would be better if I didn't talk about some parts of that trip. You just need to know N4201B made it to a tie down at Chino and all my hangar stuff (man cave) is in the garage.

So Frank, what you're saying is you left Corona under IFR conditions (100 and broken), took off and flew into a pounding rainstorm, without notifying SoCal departure of the local AWOS conditions and filing IFR? Sounds like to me you called Chino approach to see what they had, then did a nice little illegal scud run over there.

According to this website, http://www.rcaluc.org/filemanager/plan/new//29- Appendix I. Countywide Airport Usage.pdf, Corona is in Class C airspace. According to FAR Part 91.155, VFR operation in Class C requires 3 miles viz and 500' below clouds or 1,000' above, and 2,000' horizontal, not 1 mile and clear of clouds as you state. Same thing for Chino, which is in Class D airspace.

And then you say "It would be better if I didn't talk about some parts of that trip.", pretty much admitting you flew illegally from Corona to Chino?

Then you have the balls to complain about using your photo on this website? You're a fucking idiot. People like you should have their ticket pulled, wadded up in a ball, and burned.

Someone should call the local FSDO and talk to them about N4201B and the dipshit that owns it.

Last edited:

Director...
Reaction score
Frank says on his website...

So Frank, what you're saying is you left Corona under IFR conditions (100 and broken), took off and flew into a pounding rainstorm, without notifying SoCal departure of the local AWOS conditions and filing IFR? Sounds like to me you called Chino approach to see what they had, then did a nice little illegal scud run over there.

According to this website, http://www.rcaluc.org/filemanager/plan/new//29- Appendix I. Countywide Airport Usage.pdf, Corona is in Class C airspace. According to FAR Part 91.155, VFR operation in Class C requires 3 miles viz and 500' below clouds or 1,000' above, not 1 mile and clear of clouds as you state. Same thing for Chino, which is in Class D airspace.

And then you say "It would be better if I didn't talk about some parts of that trip.", pretty much admitting you flew illegally from Corona to Chino?

Then you have the balls to complain about using your photo on this website? You're a fucking idiot. People like you should have their ticket pulled, wadded up in a ball, and burned.

Someone should call the local FSDO and talk to them about N4201B and the dipshit that owns it.

Scud Run I Knew he couldn't be trusted!..:loser:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
Uhhhhh, what's a watermark?????:grumble::D:D Please don't ban me...:bowdown::D
"It's not really a watermark, I spilled chilli on the photo and then LICKED it off." "Does it LOOK planned or accidental ?" HA HA

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Should we get some:fingers:FrankSux:fingers:stickers made for the Corona/Norco,Chino peeps?

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Put a face with that name!
:D

Pilot.jpg

He looks like a real badass.:bang: