WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Interior/Seat Builders

Full Pull

Reaction score
Who are some of the recommended interior builders in the Southern California and Lake Havasu area that are building wooden seats?

Who, if any, may have a cache of older fabrics/materials?

In the end I'm looking for something similar to the front seats in Smokin' Joe as shown below.

Thanks in advance for any input.

01010_kuyillxqikz_600x450-jpg.483713

00m0m_ifow1vrzayp_600x450-jpg.483707

img_0437-jpg.588598

SoCalZero

Reaction score
714 Motorsports built a seat for me. Quality work.

X Hoser

Reaction score
Bill at ARCO did mine. Used Jody's as a templet. Came out really nice, Schiada logo and all.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Group 1 Marine...old Arko shop...Jody Gamble 920 680 1400
Just did my Schiada...stunning work..fair price. Not cheap but quality is unsurpassed..

D19

Reaction score
Does Arko cover fiberglass seats?

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Let's try and set the record straight here...it is not ARKO anymore...Bill Sturgess was ARKO...he left Conquest Boats awhile ago. This is Group 1 Marine and Jody runs the shop..all the shop..Jody has been there long time. Worker bees that work there have been there a long time...

rickybobby55

Reaction score
Let's try and set the record straight here...it is not ARKO anymore...Bill Sturgess was ARKO...he left Conquest Boats awhile ago. This is Group 1 Marine and Jody runs the shop..all the shop..Jody has been there long time. Worker bees that work there have been there a long time...
Sorry to burst your bubble but it still says ARKO right outside lol unless the changed it last week.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble but it still says ARKO right outside lol unless the changed it last week.

Bill sold Arko to Conquest years ago. He was an employee of Conquest when they let him go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
All I got for you is this...I sent Jody money for me boat and made the check to ARKO....Jody got the check and told me don't make the next one out to ARKO...He told me more but I guess it's not important...Call him.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Conquest/Jody is well versed in old school and new school. All the peeps sewing now are the same ones sewing when Bill was there. Bill did my vector, Jody handled my 210 both were physically produced by the same people inside. Both have the exact same quality in material and finish.

If someone’s dead set on having Bill do the work. Not sure why. You could have the next closest thing his son Willy Sturgis is in Texas. ( as sturgis designs, and used to be partner with his dad )
If that’s to far I know he’s been flown out to Nordic to do the seats in at least 1 40 foot Hallett.
Unless your a next level baller who just wants to say sturgis did it. Then go see Jody, lol