WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Interior vinyl cleaner

Rbcconst

Reaction score
What does everyone like for an interior cleaner? And a separate conditioner?

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I do the Boat Candy myself (vinyl cleaner first and vinyl conditioner after) but everyone has a favorite.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
How many different ones have you tried?
Eh, we’ve tried Ducky and a few others. They all do about the same. Some more expensive than others.

Even though I use Meguiars products on the gel coat (Marine wash, cleaner, polish and marine wax) I’ve never tried their interior products.

I get my stuff from Spankys in Parker when I need it. They have a good selection.

04-24Stealth

Reaction score
I’ve used a few different cleaner/protector combos for daily clean up. The west marine vinyl cleaner is legit but you have to hit it with the protector after or it get twice as dirty quicker. Ask me how I know…

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
I use Xtreme products for cleaning & 303 conditioners

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I believe they sell shine supply there. Sunsetter is good for mild clean and conditioning. Deep cleant I use solution.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I believe they sell shine supply there. Sunsetter is good for mild clean and conditioning. Deep cleant I use solution.
There is one somewhat close. Which clean solution do you use for the deep clean?

Rbcconst

Reaction score
I use Xtreme products for cleaning & 303 conditioners
The interior cleaner from Xtreme is there only product I liked. Seems like it would be a good maintainer product. I am looking for a little more aggressive cleaner for the start of the season.

GreenEnergy28

Reaction score
Shine Supply makes a good marine vinyl conditioner. I use Boat Candy cleaner but the conditioner leaves kind of an oily feeling to the vinyl.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Shine Supply makes a good marine vinyl conditioner. I use Boat Candy cleaner but the conditioner leaves kind of an oily feeling to the vinyl.
Is boat candy the same brand as Hot sauce or bling sauce?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
There is one somewhat close. Which clean solution do you use for the deep clean?
It's called solution. They sell the small pre mixed ready to go bottle. I like it diluted even more 10 to 1 on white.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score

Ironmike

Reaction score
I’m having great results from simple green 30/70 mix then Murphy cleaner 20/80 mix
Bingo! I was wondering when simple green would be chimed in! All i ever use and it never fails! Even on bright white vinyl 🤘

badluck

Reaction score
Using the Murphy wood cleaner after makes a world of difference over just the simple green.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Thank you

Justsomeguy

Reaction score

Not sure if you saw this in the link. But figured it could be good for others.

To me this is why I like shine supply. The products don't just work. Jeremy explains them in detail. So you're not just getting good products. You're using them appropriately.

I also mentioned in another thread I really like the scrub ninja pads. He uses them in the video.

And, I know I know. It's 45 minutes long. But a lot of great tips in there.

BassLakeCruiser

Reaction score
I really like this stuff

Attachments

• 3E451741-35A4-4EB3-AAB7-1F0D2144F12A.png
    3E451741-35A4-4EB3-AAB7-1F0D2144F12A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I buy this stuff from AJ at BCM.... I don't use enough to buy it by the case as I only average about 30 hours a year on the boat but its a a great product... He's reasonable on it.

I pretty much use Xtreme products only on the boat other than that...but the ZEP is what I use for cleanup after a big weekend or whatever.

Jay Dub

Reaction score
What does everyone like for an interior cleaner? And a separate conditioner?
We use boat bling (Hot Sauce) cleaner and their conditioner. Also use Spray nine for tougher spots

Rbcconst

Reaction score

Not sure if you saw this in the link. But figured it could be good for others.

To me this is why I like shine supply. The products don't just work. Jeremy explains them in detail. So you're not just getting good products. You're using them appropriately.

I also mentioned in another thread I really like the scrub ninja pads. He uses them in the video.

And, I know I know. It's 45 minutes long. But a lot of great tips in there.
Thats a great video. Very informative. I may give it a shot. I like the cleaner and the pad. So much of it is hard unless you have everyone's product to try side by side. I was thinking there would be a general consensus on what is best but the answers are all over the place and a bunch of different products.

Apex svt

Reaction score
Spray 9 and whatever protector you want. Buy it at any auto part store.