WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iowa Caucus

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Apparently the Dems in Iowa can't figure out how to count & their blaming it all on a faulty App?? With the whole Dem vs Bernie issue swirling, I'm not buying the faulty App excuse. Typical of the dis-honesty that is going on in American politics, the rigging has already started, complete shit show.

Sandlord

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
WTF, Rounding errors?

Results Continue to Come in From the Iowa Caucuses But the Math Doesn't Seem to Add Up.
Thread. We found #RoundingErrors in 30% of the precinct math worksheets that we examined from the #IowaCaucus. Each "rounding error" gave one extra delegate to a candidate, over 50% of the time the extra delegate went to @PeteButtigieg. https://t.co/I3KTkbtHdr #SMARTelections pic.twitter.com/btcjCivtbk

— Lulu Friesdat (@LuluFriesdat) February 6, 2020

ape ponder .gif

We can do it, Medicare for all!!!!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

Sandlord

Reaction score
DNC Chair Tom Perez Orders Recanvass of Iowa Caucus Vote
“Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass,” Perez wrote.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This whole thing is crazy... and it smacks of corruption already!

That all said not sure how many of you read about the turn out they had.. lol. It was a lot smaller than anticipated!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
This whole thing is crazy... and it smacks of corruption already!

That all said not sure how many of you read about the turn out they had.. lol. It was a lot smaller than anticipated!

The Dems want anyone but Bernie...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If this guy runs against Trump in 2020 he's got my vote.:cool:

That's you :D

Hi I'm Maria, I'll lower ALL housewives' taxes and make their husbands raise their allowance!!!!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
DNC Chair Tom Perez Orders Recanvass of Iowa Caucus Vote
“Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass,” Perez wrote.

Keep recounting till we get who we want!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
The Dems want anyone but Bernie...

No...it appears the "DEM's"do want Bernie........it is the DNC Elite that wants anybody but Bernie.....Deja vu from 2016 :)

Bernie should run as an independent and really roast their nuts! :D

Sandlord

Reaction score
No...it appears the "DEM's"do want Bernie........it is the DNC Elite that wants anybody but Bernie.....Deja vu from 2016 :)

Bernie should run as an independent and really roast their nuts! :D

That's the game plan for Bernie.
Lose in the Primary, threaten to run as a an independant.
A few months later, he'll have a house in Aspen and a Range Rover.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Biden enter office broke now one of the wealthiest men to have ever served in congress and his family too.
Bernie pleads poverty while his accumulating wealth gets put in his wife's name.
Steyer the billionaire communist environmental lier never mentions his support for AOC and Katie Hill and Bill Nye the Science fiction guy.
Pelosi a Limousine Liberal.
They are all phony turds.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Biden enter office broke now one of the wealthiest men to have ever served in congress and his family too.
Bernie pleads poverty while his accumulating wealth gets put in his wife's name.
Steyer the billionaire communist environmental lier never mentions his support for AOC and Katie Hill and Bill Nye the Science fiction guy.
Pelosi a Limousine Liberal.
They are all phony turds.

True, the problem is the moooooorons that vote for them. :(

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
The negative publicity and how Joe handles it will wash him out. The impeachment sham shows JB going down in approval polls and Big Don going up.......Dems could fuck up a wet dream