WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran fired on US bases in Iraq?

NicPaus

Reaction score
My River neighbor just text me they hit our bases in Iraq.

rivergames

Reaction score
82273475_1043209282704258_4462403310384578560_n.jpg

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I hope we intercepted them before they hit. I'm assuming we would have had that tech up and running for retaliation.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I wonder how long it takes to confrim it cane from iran? Add 45 mins to that and thats how long it will be

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
They are warning us now. :)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard warned the U.S. and its regional allies against retaliating over the missile attack against the Ain Assad air base in Iraq’s western Anbar province. The Guard issued the warning via a statement carried by Iran’s state-run IRNA news agency.

“We are warning all American allies, who gave their bases to its terrorist army, that any territory that is the starting point of aggressive acts against Iran will be targeted,” The Guard said. It also threatened Israel.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/iran-state-tv-tehran-fires-at-iraqi-base-housing-us-troops

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
They are warning us now. :)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard warned the U.S. and its regional allies against retaliating over the missile attack against the Ain Assad air base in Iraq’s western Anbar province. The Guard issued the warning via a statement carried by Iran’s state-run IRNA news agency.

“We are warning all American allies, who gave their bases to its terrorist army, that any territory that is the starting point of aggressive acts against Iran will be targeted,” The Guard said. It also threatened Israel.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/iran-state-tv-tehran-fires-at-iraqi-base-housing-us-troops
Fuck those assholes. Trump should respond with two words: Parking Lot. :p

l84theriv

Reaction score
I think it was just a big firework show to appease the Iranian people so they would still have comfort in their spineless leader. I bet we knew about it and that’s why we moved our forces to several other bases in Iraq. All speculation but if it was a true attack I bet all three of their refineries will be gone by morning and their economy will be bye bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l84theriv

Reaction score
I remember Wes(Froggystyle)stating on this site that if the U.S. ever took the restrictions off Israel&let go of the reigns...the entire ME would be a parking lot in under a week.

We need froggy to way in on this for sure!

squeezer

Reaction score
#squeezer

What makes you think I will defend Iran?

It’s my belief that Iran is stupid enough to want this fight that drives my disdain for Trumps assignation of their general. At least two prior administrations had the option of taking him out and didn’t based on what we are seeing right now. This is not likely to end any time soon.

And for those who claim we can go in there, kick ass and leave only need to look at Iraq.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
What makes you think I will defend Iran?

It’s my belief that Iran is stupid enough to want this fight that drives my disdain for Trumps assignation of their general. At least two prior administrations had the option of taking him out and didn’t based on what we are seeing right now. This is not likely to end any time soon.

And for those who claim we can go in there, kick ass and leave only need to look at Iraq.
Who Clinton and Obama consider the source fuckn jackass’s SAD

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I almost feel bad for the poor bastards.... almost

Singleton

Reaction score
Only 2 reached our bases, 1 did not explode, the other had no casualties.

Trump will sit on this for a day (get congress to OK conflict), then the shit will hit the fan. IMO, best we wait and see before returning fire. The liberal democrats will most likely defend Iran. Which makes me wonder why people voted for folks that that!

wallnutz

Reaction score
assignation

not sure where your going with that statement, but pretty sure Trump doesn’t swing that way. You might have fascinations of something like that with the Iranians, looks like quite a few libs swing that way.

Lumpy

Reaction score
I mean seriously.....how many times do I have to say it.....

l84theriv

Reaction score
Only 2 reached our bases, 1 did not explode, the other had no casualties.

Trump will sit on this for a day (get congress to OK conflict), then the shit will hit the fan. IMO, best we wait and see before returning fire. The liberal democrats will most likely defend Iran. Which makes me wonder why people voted for folks that that!

Exactly a big firework show.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
MLS #553L8008
www.therdpteam.com
Listing #741776

Waterfront Persian Gulf lot with central access to all the middle east has to offer. Iraq-adjacent, surrounded by rugged mountainous rims surrounding beautiful high interior basins. With views of the Zagros Mountains, this 636,400 sq mi desert jewel has been leveled and is ready for your dream home. Iraq-adjacent and withing striking distance of all the best Mohammed has to offer, this will not last long.

upload_2020-1-7_18-34-46.png

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
MLS #553L8008
www.therdpteam.com
Listing #741776

Waterfront Persian Gulf lot with central access to all the middle east has to offer. Iraq-adjacent, surrounded by rugged mountainous rims surrounding beautiful high interior basins. With views of the Zagros Mountains, this 636,400 sq mi desert jewel has been leveled and is ready for your dream home. Iraq-adjacent and withing striking distance of all the best Mohammed has to offer, this will not last long.

View attachment 832119

I know someone the might be interested. Do you know if it is zoned for Doctagons and Rack Storage?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I think this is over. Iran struck parts of the base that are not occupied by US Troops and it doesn’t seem there are any casualties, at least US. Now they get to tell their sheep they struck the devil...death to America and go back to raping little boys and sheep.

I do think if one of Iran’s proxies strikes us somewhere, we will light them up. I also think we should figure out how to tighten our restrictions on anyone doing business with Iran.

Added...and now my president can sell how level headed he handled this situation. Which he did in my opinion. The world is minus one shithead terrorist.