WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran fired on US bases in Iraq?

squeezer

Reaction score
I think this is over. Iran struck parts of the base that are not occupied by US Troops and it doesn’t seem there are any casualties, at least US. Now they get to tell their sheep they struck the devil...death to America and go back to raping little boys and sheep.

I do think if one of Iran’s proxies strikes us somewhere, we will light them up. I also think we should figure out how to tighten our restrictions on anyone doing business with Iran.

Added...and now my president can sell how level headed he handled this situation. Which he did in my opinion. The world is minus one shithead terrorist.

What are the chances of Trump not striking back after this?

Cdog

Reaction score
I’m a little worried this is a set up. I hope we approach with caution. If we do act it must be something big and game changing. No boots on the ground.

iran deserves everything coming their way but Getting Trump re elected is more important that iran or anyone in the Middle East.

ridebig

Reaction score
8EB170EB-93F5-4F8A-BF50-1F82764F059C.jpeg

spectras only

Reaction score
Far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) telegraphed to Iran on social media that President Trump’s private properties could serve as potentially ideal military targets.

“Trump needs to immediately divest from his businesses and comply with the emoluments clause,” Omar tweeted Tuesday. “Iran could threaten Trump hotels *worldwide* and he could provoke war over the loss of revenue from skittish guests.”

Omar’s remarks echoed a tweet by Iranian advisor Hesameddin Ashena issuing a list of Trump properties.

o_O:D

Meanwhile, it's important that
CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in Covington Catholic High School controversy
;):) How much? We don't know,yet.

Last edited:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
What are the chances of Trump not striking back after this?

I don’t think he will but that’s just me, he made his point. I think the chances are pretty good he won’t, he has stated numerous times he does not want a war.

Tomorrow I think he warns Iran that any American casualties caused by them or their proxies anywhere in the world will result in retaliation by the US with the full strength of the US military.

The ball is in their court and he can even make a joke about how bad their technology is because they missed or they were just afraid of the US and missed on purpose. Probably on Twitter.

squeezer

Reaction score
Far-left Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) telegraphed to Iran on social media that President Trump’s private properties could serve as potentially ideal military targets.

“Trump needs to immediately divest from his businesses and comply with the emoluments clause,” Omar tweeted Tuesday. “Iran could threaten Trump hotels *worldwide* and he could provoke war over the loss of revenue from skittish guests.”

Omar’s remarks echoed a tweet by Iranian advisor Hesameddin Ashena issuing a list of Trump properties.

Is there anybody who has not had this exact same thought?

4Waters

Reaction score

stoker

Reaction score
I don’t think he will but that’s just me, he made his point. I think the chances are pretty good he won’t, he has stated numerous times he does not want a war.

Tomorrow I think he warns Iran that any American casualties caused by them or their proxies anywhere in the world will result in retaliation by the US with the full strength of the US military.

The ball is in their court and he can even make a joke about how bad their technology is because they missed or they were just afraid of the US and missed on purpose. Probably on Twitter.

^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

spectras only

Reaction score
Well, watched canadian news last night about US border agents holding Iranian Canadians for hours, questioning them before letting them in.;) I'm sure Shintooo wouldn't have to wait even minutes entering Canada at all since we have Trudeau in the big house.:p:D:D

squeezer

Reaction score
You are free to leave.
Canadia is north.
Mexico isn't.
Fly like the wind, young man.

Dan'l

Been to Canada and Mexico, like them both... But I'm staying where I am for the time being.

All I know is when I do travel it WONT be to a a Trump property... Not that it ever would have been before, but you would have to be an idiot to not think the best way to hurt trump would be to hit a few of his properties. Its even less of a stretch to imagine his response not being 100% inline with the best interest of the country.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Its even less of a stretch to imagine his response not being 100% inline with the best interest of the country.

really? I feel like he has been pretty selfless in office thus far. I certainly don’t feel like he would make a poor choice for the US because a few of his properties were targeted.

Pretty disappointing view you have... Not that you aren’t entitled to it, just a bummer you see him that way

brgrcru

Reaction score
Been to Canada and Mexico, like them both... But I'm staying where I am for the time being.

All I know is when I do travel it WONT be to a a Trump property... Not that it ever would have been before, but you would have to be an idiot to not think the best way to hurt trump would be to hit a few of his properties. Its even less of a stretch to imagine his response not being 100% inline with the best interest of the country.

Venezuela , North Korea would suit you better . Anti American prick .

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

Get The Fuck Out good luck in your ventures of staying live , if you don’t like and hate USA good luck I’m sure Mr.Trump won’t care that you didn’t stay

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
If nobody was killed, I see trump issuing a strong statement and letting it simmer down a bit. Then coming with stronger sanctions if they keep up the petty shit. He knows that serious justification is needed to go in there full tilt. Taking out the general was a strong move for now, if we get out of this clean without war after that it’s pretty impressive in its own right, and a polar opposite from Obama’s approach

squeezer

Reaction score
Get The Fuck Out good luck in your ventures of staying live , if you don’t like and hate USA good luck I’m sure Mr.Trump won’t care that you didn’t stay

Its a sad commentary when one equates disliking and distrusting a sitting president with hatred for the USA.

nowski

Reaction score

squeezer

Reaction score
really? I feel like he has been pretty selfless in office thus far. I certainly don’t feel like he would make a poor choice for the US because a few of his properties were targeted.

Pretty disappointing view you have... Not that you aren’t entitled to it, just a bummer you see him that way

(Current as of 12/29/19)

Days in Office. 1082
Days at Trump Properties 329
Days at Golf Properties. 245

Thats some impressive selflessness trump is displaying.

stoker

Reaction score
So earlier today the FAA issued warnings for aircraft to steer clear of Iran and Iraq. Trump announced yesterday that if Iran retaliated our response would be swift and devastating yet we sat back and did nothing while they lobbed misiles at us for an hour or so. Is it possible some back door deal was made that as long as no one was hurt we would allow them to save face by putting on a firework show?

77hallett

Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious Iran is trying to save face with their people. They hit Al Assad and Erbil. Not heavily populated with an American presence. Balad would’ve been a closer target with a higher probability of injuring or killing Americans.

squeezer

Reaction score
That’s pretty impressive. With all that time off he has still accomplished more than Obama did in 8 years. Are you seeing the light yet?

Presidential Approval
We used Five Thirty-Eight’s combined poll averages to determine each president’s approval rating after 741 days in office. Here’s what we discovered.

APPROVAL RATING
  • Obama: On Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2011, Barack Obama’s approval rating was 50.2 percent.
  • Trump: On Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2019, Donald Trump’s approval rating is 39.6 percent.
DISAPPROVAL RATING
  • Obama: 43.3 percent
  • Trump: 55.9 percent
NET APPROVAL RATING
  • Obama: 6.9 percent
  • Trump: -16.3
Winner: Barack Obama was far more popular. Donald Trump’s net approval rating (the numerical difference between the president’s approval rating and his disapproval rating) is lower than any president in modern history.

Economy
We looked at the data for the stock market, unemployment numbers and GDP growth.

Stock Market
  • Obama: The Dow Jones industrial average rose 5,632.09 points, or 42.78 percent, during Obama’s first 741 days in office.
  • Trump: The Dow Jones industrial average rose 7,219.45 points or 28 percent during Trump’s first 741 days in office.
Unemployment rate:
  • Obama: Unemployment rate: +1.3 points
  • Trump: Unemployment rate: -0.8
Black Unemployment rate:
  • Obama: Black unemployment rose 3.1 points during Obama’s first two years in office.
  • Trump: Black unemployment fell by 1.1 points during Trump’s first two years in office.
Real Gross Domestic Product Growth:
  • Obama: Real GDP dropped during Obama’s first year before surging back to 2.5 percent his second year in office.
  • Trump: The real GDP grew both years under Trump but not as much as Obama’s second year in office.
Winner: The economy has remained consistently strong under Trump. Coming out of a recession, the economy struggled under Obama’s first year. While Obama managed to dig his way out of a recession, Trump inherited a strong economy from his predecessor and has managed not to mess it up. Trump wins a close one.

Legislative Accomplishments
Here is a list of Obama’s major legislative and policy accomplishments:

Here is a list of Donald Trump’s major legislative and policy accomplishments:

• Tax Cut and Jobs Act: Signed a bill that cut corporate taxes and regressively benefits the wealthiest Americans.
  • FIRST STEP ACT: Signed bill with significant criminal justice reform.
  • Supreme Court: Nominated and confirmed two Supreme Court justices.
  • Federal Judges: Nominated and confirmed more federal judges than any President in recent history.
  • Travel Ban: Banned travel from six majority-Muslim countries.
  • Transgender Military Ban: Banned transgender soldiers from serving in the military.
Winner: Obama. Trump’s only legislative accomplishment was FIRST STEP and a gift to wealthy citizens. The rest were executive orders or judicial nominations.

Foreign Policy
World Leaders Publicly Insulted
World Approval
  • Obama: According to Gallup, after his first two years in office, 47 percent of people around the world approved of Barack Obama. Obama had a particularly high approval rating in European countries.
  • Trump: Trump’s approval rating remains at 30 percent. Trump’s rating is even lower in the stronger EU countries.
View attachment upload_2020-1-7_21-11-48.gif
Winner: Obama was never laughed at by the entire United Nations, no one ever called him a “dotard,” and he did not back out of a nuclear deal.

Other numbers:
  • Nobel Peace Prizes: Obama 1; Trump 0
  • White supremacist riot deaths: Obama 0; Trump 1
  • Days playing golf: Obama 60; Trump 154
  • Number of people fired or quit administration: Obama 2; Trump 42
  • Times laughed at on world stage: Obama 0; Trump 2
  • Number of times he called someone’s mother a “bitch”: Obama 0; Trump 1
  • Paid-off prostitutes: Obama 0; Trump 2 (and counting)
  • Number of times accused of being a Muslim Jihadist from Kenya: Obama 1,039,001; Trump: 0
  • Number of times Justice Department opened an investigation to ascertain if the president was a foreign operative: Obama 0; Donald Trump: 1,928
  • Number of campaign officials indicted by the FBI: Obama 0; Trump 6
  • Number of times visited by Kanye West: Obama 0; Trump 1
Overall Winner:
Obama accomplished more legislatively than Trump. Obama was more respected on the world stage. More Americans approved of Obama’s handling of the presidency. Obama was not the subject of a criminal investigation.

stoker

Reaction score
Presidential Approval
We used Five Thirty-Eight’s combined poll averages to determine each president’s approval rating after 741 days in office. Here’s what we discovered.

APPROVAL RATING
  • Obama: On Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2011, Barack Obama’s approval rating was 50.2 percent.
  • Trump: On Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2019, Donald Trump’s approval rating is 39.6 percent.
DISAPPROVAL RATING
NET APPROVAL RATING
Winner: Barack Obama was far more popular. Donald Trump’s net approval rating (the numerical difference between the president’s approval rating and his disapproval rating) is lower than any president in modern history.

Economy
We looked at the data for the stock market, unemployment numbers and GDP growth.

Stock Market
  • Obama: The Dow Jones industrial average rose 5,632.09 points, or 42.78 percent, during Obama’s first 741 days in office.
  • Trump: The Dow Jones industrial average rose 7,219.45 points or 28 percent during Trump’s first 741 days in office.
Unemployment rate:
Black Unemployment rate:
  • Obama: Black unemployment rose 3.1 points during Obama’s first two years in office.
  • Trump: Black unemployment fell by 1.1 points during Trump’s first two years in office.
  • Obama: Real GDP dropped during Obama’s first year before surging back to 2.5 percent his second year in office.
  • Trump: The real GDP grew both years under Trump but not as much as Obama’s second year in office.
Winner: The economy has remained consistently strong under Trump. Coming out of a recession, the economy struggled under Obama’s first year. While Obama managed to dig his way out of a recession, Trump inherited a strong economy from his predecessor and has managed not to mess it up. Trump wins a close one.

• Tax Cut and Jobs Act: Signed a bill that cut corporate taxes and regressively benefits the wealthiest Americans.
  • Federal Judges: Nominated and confirmed more federal judges than any President in recent history.
  • Transgender Military Ban: Banned transgender soldiers from serving in the military.
Winner: Obama. Trump’s only legislative accomplishment was FIRST STEP and a gift to wealthy citizens. The rest were executive orders or judicial nominations.

Foreign Policy
World Approval
  • Obama: According to Gallup, after his first two years in office, 47 percent of people around the world approved of Barack Obama. Obama had a particularly high approval rating in European countries.
  • Trump: Trump’s approval rating remains at 30 percent. Trump’s rating is even lower in the stronger EU countries.
View attachment 832162
Winner: Obama was never laughed at by the entire United Nations, no one ever called him a “dotard,” and he did not back out of a nuclear deal.

Other numbers:
  • Number of times accused of being a Muslim Jihadist from Kenya: Obama 1,039,001; Trump: 0
  • Number of times Justice Department opened an investigation to ascertain if the president was a foreign operative: Obama 0; Donald Trump: 1,928
Overall Winner:
Obama accomplished more legislatively than Trump. Obama was more respected on the world stage. More Americans approved of Obama’s handling of the presidency. Obama was not the subject of a criminal investigation.

Haha not sure about these stats but I would venture to guess they might be a little skewed based on your source. https://www.theroot.com/2-years-of-trump-vs-2-years-of-obama-by-the-numbers-1832209709

spectras only

Reaction score
Presidential Approval

Here's the problem with your post.
Overall Winner:
"Obama was not the subject of a criminal investigation".

Trump is subjected to a political investigation.
Can't you see a pattern of slant by your source?:rolleyes::p

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Presidential Approval

APPROVAL RATING
DISAPPROVAL RATING
NET APPROVAL RATING

Economy

Stock Market
Unemployment rate:
Black Unemployment rate:

Foreign Policy
World Approval
View attachment 832162

Other numbers:
Overall Winner:

Iran launched missiles at 2 of our bases in Iraq today. This is your response? Typical Democrat....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
DF0D95DF-FAE3-4F8B-88F5-219B936EF6C9.png
0538857B-96B9-4E3A-BA7A-A115CB2C5BBD.png

For sure Ol Silverspoon knows what he doing. :)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think some people's outlooks change based on their perspective. It could be the business you work for, or the one you own. The property you hold or the hobbies you have.

I hate bloodshed.

Seen more than some, but less than others.

...but what will change every sane person I feel, pay your respects, and hear Taps played at Riverside National Cemetery. At that point, most will agree, keep them safe if you can, but give them every advantage possible when you cannot.

God Bless those that may have to do things most could not.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

You've lost your God Damned mind.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Meanwhile, it's important that
CNN settles Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit in Covington Catholic High School controversy
;):) How much? We don't know,yet.
Tie that bitch to a tomahawk and send her home

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Just you haters Biff....Maybe you need to take a break from the news for a few months

j21black

Reaction score
Somehow every single flight shown is from Tehran to Kyiv? Do they truck it back every night?

It is just tracking the flight number. The flight number is the same everyday. You are not tracking the plane's tail number.