WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran strike in 3...2....

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That depends on which specific situation you are talking about...
Good grief Biff, the drone strike in answer to the attack on our embassy. The "situation" that is now the thread topic...…...

squeezer

Reaction score
Good grief Biff, the drone strike in answer to the attack on our embassy. The "situation" that is now the thread topic...…...

Can you list the names of the people killed during that attack? I somehow missed that.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. in 3...2...1...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Washington (CNN) - US forces and air-defense missile batteries across the Middle East were placed on high alert overnight Monday to possibly shoot down Iranian drones as intelligence mounted about a threat of an imminent attack against US targets, two US officials tell CNN.

The alert reflects the heightened tensions between the US and Iran in the wake of last week's US drone strike that killed a top Iranian general, Qasem Soleimani. US officials have claimed the strike against the general was carried out to prevent an "imminent" attack in the region that would have put American lives at risk, but have so far declined to provide details about the intelligence.
US intelligence also has observed Iran moving military equipment, including drones and ballistic missiles, over the last several days. US officials said the movement may be an Iranian effort to secure its weapons from a potential US strike, or put them in positions to launch their own attacks.

"There were indications that we needed to monitor the threats" even more closely than is already being done, one of the US officials said, referring to Monday night's state of heightened alert. The second official described it as "all Patriot batteries and forces in the area on high alert" against an "imminent attack threat."

Iran has put missiles on its drones that have been used in other attacks, including a significant attack on Saudi oil installations last year. While forces have already been on high alert for several days, they were even more vigilant Monday night, both officials said.
Based on the intelligence, the US was watching for potential attacks specifically against US locations in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan. On Monday, the US Maritime Administration issued a warning to commercial vessels operating in the Middle East that "there remains the possibility of Iranian action against U.S. maritime interests in the region."

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Lots of Global hawks patrolling over there. The aircraft can relay hi def imagery to boots on the ground and is also used as an airborne comms node.

If they are moving stuff around day or night or during a sandstorm we will see it.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Can you list the names of the people killed during that attack? I somehow missed that.

The embassy attack was a continuation on the attack a day earlier that killed 3 people.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
We aren’t invading Iran. If they attack up again we will launch airstrikes and call it a day. We have a new stealth cruise missile that does a emp attack and does lights off on just selected targets.

Ie

One command and control building. Not the whole neighborhood

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Trump could cure the AIDS, and imbeciles would bemoan that he hates gays so much that he put thousands of researchers out of work.

IMG_3470.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wallnutz

Reaction score
Evidently we were supposed to withhold reinforcements, and let the embassy staff get slaughtered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's the right way to... wait the left way to do it.

squeezer

Reaction score
The embassy attack was a continuation on the attack a day earlier that killed 3 people.

OK I'm confused again... Do you mean our drone attacks on 3 sites in Iraq and 2 in Syria on the 29th or the K-1 compound attack on the 27th (That our drone strikes were in retaliation for)?

buck35

Reaction score
OK I'm confused again... Do you mean our drone attacks on 3 sites in Iraq and 2 in Syria on the 29th or the K-1 compound attack on the 27th (That our drone strikes were in retaliation for)?

You seem to have been confused for a long time . They hate us now just as a month ago and ten years from now .

Currently they will have to redirect the hate or get a hard lesson of actions have consequences.

squeezer

Reaction score
You seem to have been confused for a long time . They hate us now just as a month ago and ten years from now .

Currently they will have to redirect the hate or get a hard lesson of actions have consequences.

There is certainly going to be a lesson on actions and consequences but its not likely the Iranians that are going to learn.

wzuber

Reaction score
"its not likely the Iranians that are going to learn."
your right about this here biff......despite the M.E. having been in a constant state of conflict pretty much since the beginning of time with the Iranians being of the major aggressor in the region for the duration, they have proven they are incapable of learning. In fact, their goats have likely figured it out, yet they remain dumb founded as to how they create their own misery and conflict with their hate filled hearts and minds. Clearly, they know of no other way to exist in the world. It appears, in their minds, without conflict they have no reason to exist.

stoker

Reaction score
Shits hitting the fan in Iraq, should be interesting.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Just as we all expected, no answer, just

buck35

Reaction score
There is certainly going to be a lesson on actions and consequences but its not likely the Iranians that are going to learn.

Well, let us know how this works out for them in the morning. Tossing stones at a machine gun battery generally is a poor idea. I guess maybe a sharp oped from the times could bleed out trump and you could go back to making burkas. Good luck big guy....

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I can hear the MSN now with all the we are all gonna die chants

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Hopefully no chemical type attacks in the USA and in particular LA and NY.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
What happened? Anyone have a link to the current news?

j21black

Reaction score
I can hear the MSN now with all the we are all gonna die chants

One of my buddies is watching on CNN across town. He can’t get Fox at his hotel.

He said even CNN is basically call IRAN “stupid” for trying this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xring01

Reaction score
Trump better followup on his threats....
Time to show Iran what we are capable of...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
MLS #553L8008
www.therdpteam.com
Listing #741776

Waterfront Persian Gulf lot with central access to all the middle east has to offer. Iraq-adjacent, surrounded by rugged mountainous rims surrounding beautiful high interior basins. With views of the Zagros Mountains, this 636,400 sq mi desert jewel has been leveled and is ready for your dream home. Iraq-adjacent and withing striking distance of all the best Mohammed has to offer, this will not last long.

upload_2020-1-7_18-36-49.png

SoCalDave

Reaction score
MLS #553L8008
www.therdpteam.com
Listing #741776

Waterfront Persian Gulf lot with central access to all the middle east has to offer. Iraq-adjacent, surrounded by rugged mountainous rims surrounding beautiful high interior basins. With views of the Zagros Mountains, this 636,400 sq mi desert jewel has been leveled and is ready for your dream home. Iraq-adjacent and withing striking distance of all the best Mohammed has to offer, this will not last long.

View attachment 832120

LMAO

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
The only bad part is million of people / kids ( aka sheep ) are heading for slaughter due to the higher up ( goats ) will be in hiding and will most likely walk if we don’t know hideout :) + you don’t know who is blowing smoke up your ass , virgins better be ready they will be coming , lol

hallett21

Reaction score
I’m hearing they fired more missiles and a 737 went down. Any confirmation of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk