WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
"Sir, we want to strike Iran"......
"Huh?"
"Sir, we want to strike Iran"
"Huh..What?"
"Sir, Would you like some Ice Cream?"
"Oh, sure, yes"

"Go ahead boys, he gave the OK"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Fuck me...
4 years of "Trump's going to get us into WWIII"
Day 1, Pedo in Chief rolls troops. Five months in, dropping bombs on heavily Russian backed regimes.
Sounds like all inclusive shit right there.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Biden getting done what Trump couldn't.💪

Reactions: Rye

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Nuke the place and let there god / gods figure it out . 100s of years fighting fuck it

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
McCain would be proud as the other warmongers are.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Normally, I'd let your shit slide.

I'm not feeling the "kinder, gentler" self today.

I have a daughter going into college on an Air Force scholarship. Two sons behind her in their early teens, pushing 6ft...the types that will continue to be raised to respect Military and Law Enforcement...the types that may be those some day. You have no kids, and I'd venture to say your kin didn't raise the types to believe in honor and duty at that level.

I've watched friends come home from warzones. Some broken, some worse...and causing broken homes as they were parents as well as children.
Who, in your sphere of influence, have you watched the flag folded for by the Guard? What widow or parent have you watch carry that burden when presented with it?

So, go fuck yourself.

GRADS

Reaction score

I have a daughter going into college on an Air Force scholarship. Two sons behind her in their early teens, pushing 6ft...the types that will continue to be raised to respect Military and Law Enforcement...the types that may be those some day. You have no kids, and I'd venture to say your kin didn't raise the types to believe in honor and duty at that level.

I've watched friends come home from warzones. Some broken, some worse...and causing broken homes as they were parents as well as children.
Who, in your sphere of influence, have you watched the flag folded for by the Guard? What widow or parent have you watch carry that burden when presented with it?

So, go fuck yourself.
My brother is a Commander in the Navy, what's your point?

Also, Dad was a Captain in the Marines. Hell, I was born on a Marine base.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score

So, go fuck yourself.
It’s grads fuck the POS

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That your fucktardery is complacent with the fact our President, not 4 weeks ago, imported oil from Iran, a hostile entity. Now, drops bombs both them, as well as Syria. If your brother is a Commander, than why would you not worry about the chance of war? Fuck, my brother's a raging liberal, (you two would probably get along great...He's IT guy that loves Apple) but I would never wish him to be in harm's way. We were doing just fine, targeted strikes against terrorist targets. Open war may be good for the economy, but not for humanity.

So, back to your response...my point is GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score

Also, Dad was a Captain in the Marines. Hell, I was born on a Marine base.

My neice is a girlscout, granny was a nurse and my neighbor has a wife who is a soccer mom.

So now we know your daddy and brother had the fuzz on their peaches to enlist, why not tell us about your contributions and sacrafices to this nation. Riding coatails and derived “greatness” is for pussies, liberals, failed businessmen, teachers and housewives.

Hopefully you have a black friend, I’d hate to think you’re a racist

GRADS

Reaction score
My neice is a girlscout, granny was a nurse and my neighbor has a wife who is a soccer mom.

So now we know your daddy and brother had the fuzz on their peaches to enlist, why not tell us about your contributions and sacrafices to this nation. Riding coatails and derived “greatness” is for pussies, liberals, failed businessmen, teachers and housewives.

I'm flattered that you registered with RDP to make your first post about me. @RiverDave pays me a bonus when that happens. 👍

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
You libs are so entertaining. I remember when Bush was President there was a group every Saturday morning protesting the war and Bush At a major intersection in Santa Maria. Obama gets elected and they never show up again, even though Obama actually escalated things in the war. Morons

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How'd you become such a pussy?

My Dad was a certified bad ass. You’ve all read my posts about him.
His brother, my uncle, was a literal flower child hippy. Uncle became a school principle in a one room school house, NorCal his whole life.
Both from the shores of Lake Erie.
My grandma was the smartest person I’ve ever known.
Before she died at 94 YO I asked her one time how 2 brothers could be so COMPLETELY different, especially with Grandma being who she was.
She told me “Tommy, it’s simple. Your Dad is the oldest and had his adult life thrust upon him when he was 12years old.”
(His dad died in the car beside him taking him to school one morning, kustpulled over and died. Massive heart attack)

She continued “Ylur Dad always did what he HAD to do...Your Uncle always did what he WANTED to do...it’s really that simple”

Ive never forgotten that.
Grads can do what he wants because others do what’s required.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The problem lies with the habit lately of those who do whatever they want trying to dictate to those who do what’s required.

Like I used to tell the opposite crews on oil rigs:
“You keep ‘er clean, we’ll keep ‘er running”...

They’ve elevated themselves to ridiculous hights.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The problem lies with the habit lately of those who do whatever they want trying to dictate to those who do what’s required.

Like I used to tell the opposite crews on oil rigs:
“You keep ‘er clean, we’ll keep ‘er running”...

They’ve elevated themselves to ridiculous hights.

I love the stories Leatherneck Dave here tells me about working for the Drillers. in and around Levelland and down into the Permian. 24/7. Roughnecks in the Old Days. Not the same now. I highly doubt the ability of some on here to even withstand the Oilfield Humor, let alone the work. I've seen alot of missing fingers, and heard the most brutal, ah, Jokes, Pranks, and You'd better be able to hold your own in a Fistfight. Dave, after Vietnam. Dad, after Korea.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I love the stories Leatherneck Dave here tells me about working for the Drillers. in and around Levelland and down into the Permian. 24/7. Roughnecks in the Old Days. Not the same now. I highly doubt the ability of some on here to even withstand the Oilfield Humor, let alone the work. I've seen alot of missing fingers, and heard the most brutal, ah, Jokes, Pranks, and You'd better be able to hold your own in a Fistfight. Dave, after Vietnam. Dad, after Korea.

Yeah it ain’t for the weak.
One hint of a weakness and the school of piranhas will devour you.
Ive been called everything but human, and been threatened with harm and death...and that’s just from the HR girl!
The bosses are even meaner!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1624917117833.png

Oh yea, they're scared of the "men" who love to suck dick.......................

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

It's Wonderbread................. 😝

bonesfab

Reaction score
What’s truly fucked up about grass is the hate he has for trump. Trump is a conman. Trump has multiple bankruptcies. Trump uses the system. Well grads filed BK. Gonads used the same system he hates Trump for. Why do you think he is a house bitch? Because if he earned anything in his name, the state would take it to payback the money he owes. Accuse others of the things you do yourself.