WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

IROCDave update...

Cray Paper

Reaction score
As some of you guys recall I was drug through the mud in a messy divorce beginning last March. As for being boating related I was forced to sell my Eliminator 25 Eagle MCOB and split the proceeds with a person who abused the system to their full advantage. I gave up a lifetime of earnings in the settlement and the BS I endured immediately afterwords is fucking comical.

I couldn't be happier today however. My ex GF from HS is about to make the move from Sacramento to the home I just purchased. My life has changed so much in the past 3 months it is amazing. My new / ex girlfriend and now current fiance has changed my life again. Divorce sucks, but as many told me at the low point it only gets better, and I have to say it couldn't have gotten any better than where I am right now.

My soon to be 3rd and last wife.

Attachments

buck35

Reaction score
Congratulations! Good to see things turn again for you.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Glad you’re happy. If it ever doesn’t work out for me im not sure I’d want to get married again. I’d probably just focus on myself but who knows. A lot of my friends are going through tough divorces right now

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Marriage or not, whatever makes you happy! Lot of ups and downs in life, now you're on the upswing.

Does she like boating?

Does she have a boat?

:D:D:D:D

charlyox

Reaction score
Good for you. I know how that "low point" feels. Nowhere to go but up and obviously you did. Congrats to you guy's.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I'm happy for you. Life is too short to put up with a miserable bitch wife - glad you found the light at the end of the tunnel wasn't a train

zhandfull

Reaction score
That's awesome! Glad you made it through that whole ordeal. Things are definitely looking up for you.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Holy shit. Fast train to the next divorce. She is to cute for you ...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rrrr

Reaction score
Glad you're feeling good about yourself again. Happiness and contentment all flow from there.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Dave, I am a little nuts I guess. Thank you for accommodating my requests during and following my divorce, saved me some additional drama and attorney fees.

We are going on year 2 as a married couple and are truly getting to know each other again. It hasn't been easy sometimes but I love my wife more than anything in this world and she feels the same way.

Milk Money, you have no idea about the tail I have bagged over the years. But yes, my wife is the most beautiful women I have been with, she was just as beautiful in 1986 when we first got together.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Lol, you have no idea of the history between my wife and Brandy. Back in 1987 I broke up with Brandy and she attacked my girlfriend while we were at Folsom Lake. Yes, that girlfriend is the same one I am married to now. Brandy wound up in a mental ward back in 1987 and my girlfriend needed stitches in her lip. What are the odds that they both wound up in the same ER?? Yes, that happened.

4Waters

4Waters
Reaction score
Dave, I am a little nuts I guess. Thank you for accommodating my requests during and following my divorce, saved me some additional drama and attorney fees.

We are going on year 2 as a married couple and are truly getting to know each other again. It hasn't been easy sometimes but I love my wife more than anything in this world and she feels the same way.

Milk Money, you have no idea about the tail I have bagged over the years. But yes, my wife is the most beautiful women I have been with, she was just as beautiful in 1986 when we first got together.
Dave, I am so happy everything is going well for you. Your posts a couple of years ago were pretty dark and your posts in the last couple of years are very positive. 👍👍

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's going great Dave!

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
That’s always my thought when I read someone is on their 3rd or above marriage. Especially when they didn’t spend any time single 🤔

For some people its very hard to be single. For others its very hard to not be single. I think we all envy the other side at times

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Enjoy!

On my 3rd, to each their own. I don’t question other people’s boring job choices, they don’t need to question my exciting or high risk life choices 🤣

We all have our own compass to follow. Whatever direction yours is, just stay on course best you can👍

Cray Paper

Reaction score
That’s always my thought when I read someone is on their 3rd or above marriage. Especially when they didn’t spend any time single 🤔
I spent several years alone in my early 20's and was keenly aware of the need to find myself before getting in to a serious relationship that produced offspring. I was overly confident in myself in those years, and the money I was making and career path was feeding the faith I had in my self to control the outcome of relationships / personalities of my mates. I came to a cross roads with multiple options in mates at one time and in hindsight I chose the wrong path, and knew it but my confidence / arrogance led me down a futile path and ultimately resulted in a nasty divorce with some one that was incapable of reasoning and or compassion for anyone but themselves.

I don't regret talking my ex in to having children and to this day will do everything in my power to give my kids a better life than I have had, but am not able to articulate that to my sons due to the influence their mother has over them.

As for my wife, she has gone through enough shit in her life that she could author a book or movie and no one would believe it. I thought I had a difficult past, she has dealt with things I cannot comprehend. I set my all knowing attitude aside when we got back together because she is the most intelligent person I have ever met and has a direct method of communicating her thoughts, which I appreciate, no innuendo with her, verbal comms are brutally direct.

We all have our own perspective and views on life, all I know is my wife and I are committed to each other more than either of us has ever committed to another person in our lifetimes. We have experienced events together in the last year and a half that would break most couples apart, yet we are working through them and are still proving our commitment to each other every day.

Last edited: