WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

IROCDave update...

Cray Paper

Reaction score
As some of you guys recall I was drug through the mud in a messy divorce beginning last March. As for being boating related I was forced to sell my Eliminator 25 Eagle MCOB and split the proceeds with a person who abused the system to their full advantage. I gave up a lifetime of earnings in the settlement and the BS I endured immediately afterwords is fucking comical.

I couldn't be happier today however. My ex GF from HS is about to make the move from Sacramento to the home I just purchased. My life has changed so much in the past 3 months it is amazing. My new / ex girlfriend and now current fiance has changed my life again. Divorce sucks, but as many told me at the low point it only gets better, and I have to say it couldn't have gotten any better than where I am right now.

My soon to be 3rd and last wife.

Attachments

• Christy.JPG
    Christy.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 919

buck35

Reaction score
Congratulations! Good to see things turn again for you.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Glad you’re happy. If it ever doesn’t work out for me im not sure I’d want to get married again. I’d probably just focus on myself but who knows. A lot of my friends are going through tough divorces right now

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Marriage or not, whatever makes you happy! Lot of ups and downs in life, now you're on the upswing.

Does she like boating?

Does she have a boat?

:D:D:D:D

charlyox

Reaction score
Good for you. I know how that "low point" feels. Nowhere to go but up and obviously you did. Congrats to you guy's.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I'm happy for you. Life is too short to put up with a miserable bitch wife - glad you found the light at the end of the tunnel wasn't a train

zhandfull

Reaction score
That's awesome! Glad you made it through that whole ordeal. Things are definitely looking up for you.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Cortijo?

milkmoney

Reaction score
Holy shit. Fast train to the next divorce. She is to cute for you ...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rrrr

Reaction score
Glad you're feeling good about yourself again. Happiness and contentment all flow from there.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Dave, I am a little nuts I guess. Thank you for accommodating my requests during and following my divorce, saved me some additional drama and attorney fees.

We are going on year 2 as a married couple and are truly getting to know each other again. It hasn't been easy sometimes but I love my wife more than anything in this world and she feels the same way.

Milk Money, you have no idea about the tail I have bagged over the years. But yes, my wife is the most beautiful women I have been with, she was just as beautiful in 1986 when we first got together.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Lol, you have no idea of the history between my wife and Brandy. Back in 1987 I broke up with Brandy and she attacked my girlfriend while we were at Folsom Lake. Yes, that girlfriend is the same one I am married to now. Brandy wound up in a mental ward back in 1987 and my girlfriend needed stitches in her lip. What are the odds that they both wound up in the same ER?? Yes, that happened.

4Waters

Reaction score
Dave, I am a little nuts I guess. Thank you for accommodating my requests during and following my divorce, saved me some additional drama and attorney fees.

We are going on year 2 as a married couple and are truly getting to know each other again. It hasn't been easy sometimes but I love my wife more than anything in this world and she feels the same way.

Milk Money, you have no idea about the tail I have bagged over the years. But yes, my wife is the most beautiful women I have been with, she was just as beautiful in 1986 when we first got together.
Dave, I am so happy everything is going well for you. Your posts a couple of years ago were pretty dark and your posts in the last couple of years are very positive. 👍👍

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's going great Dave!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Enjoy!

On my 3rd, to each their own. I don’t question other people’s boring job choices, they don’t need to question my exciting or high risk life choices 🤣

We all have our own compass to follow. Whatever direction yours is, just stay on course best you can👍

Cray Paper

Reaction score
That’s always my thought when I read someone is on their 3rd or above marriage. Especially when they didn’t spend any time single 🤔
I spent several years alone in my early 20's and was keenly aware of the need to find myself before getting in to a serious relationship that produced offspring. I was overly confident in myself in those years, and the money I was making and career path was feeding the faith I had in my self to control the outcome of relationships / personalities of my mates. I came to a cross roads with multiple options in mates at one time and in hindsight I chose the wrong path, and knew it but my confidence / arrogance led me down a futile path and ultimately resulted in a nasty divorce with some one that was incapable of reasoning and or compassion for anyone but themselves.

I don't regret talking my ex in to having children and to this day will do everything in my power to give my kids a better life than I have had, but am not able to articulate that to my sons due to the influence their mother has over them.

As for my wife, she has gone through enough shit in her life that she could author a book or movie and no one would believe it. I thought I had a difficult past, she has dealt with things I cannot comprehend. I set my all knowing attitude aside when we got back together because she is the most intelligent person I have ever met and has a direct method of communicating her thoughts, which I appreciate, no innuendo with her, verbal comms are brutally direct.

We all have our own perspective and views on life, all I know is my wife and I are committed to each other more than either of us has ever committed to another person in our lifetimes. We have experienced events together in the last year and a half that would break most couples apart, yet we are working through them and are still proving our commitment to each other every day.

Last edited:

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Well, I gave it all I had but it wasn't enough. I pulled the plug last week and filed for a legal separation. She had demanded this several times over the past year and I finally had enough of the threats and followed through on it. All I can say is that I gave the relationship everything I had to give but it didn't work out.

Dalton

Reaction score
Well, I gave it all I had but it wasn't enough. I pulled the plug last week and filed for a legal separation. She had demanded this several times over the past year and I finally had enough of the threats and followed through on it. All I can say is that I gave the relationship everything I had to give but it didn't work out.

What's the plan?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Wtf bro? I thought this was the re-kindle? Lol...dude...kinda thought you jumped in too fast. Sorry to hear man.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news. Best to you and your new direction…..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Everyone always says marriage is work.
Well, my first 2 were a futile labor intense exercise.
What I learned with Deb is that the whole work and sacrifice to make it work is bullshit.
If you have to break your damned back to “make it work” it isn’t any way to spend your life.
I have a lifelong friend who can not exist without a girl in his life. He has been fucked over, put in jail repeatedly, had THREE homes stolen from him (literally) all by his own ridiculous misconceptions about “love”.
He actually thinks I’m gay because I’m not interested in any relationships after Deb died.
He thinks I should be totally prioritizing getting pussy of any kind, like him. He will bang and try to bang ANYTHING.
He has another “steady”, and a few on the side, at 60 years old and as soon as steady finds out about the others the same script will follow. Booted, property taken, and the ensuing restraining order violations and arrests and lawsuits are as good as on.
He’s still in litigation over the last one from 2 years ago…
It’s bizarre to me that he can not exist as himself…then again, he has never been able to identify as an individual in any positive way.

Think of this as being released from your cell.
In fact, a “legal separation” seems like a half measure and extension of misery.
Cut that shit.

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Everyone always says marriage is work.
Well, my first 2 were a futile labor intense exercise.
What I learned with Deb is that the whole work and sacrifice to make it work is bullshit.
If you have to break your damned back to “make it work” it isn’t any way to spend your life.
I have a lifelong friend who can not exist without a girl in his life. He has been fucked over, put in jail repeatedly, had THREE homes stolen from him (literally) all by his own ridiculous misconceptions about “love”.
He actually thinks I’m gay because I’m not interested in any relationships after Deb died.
He thinks I should be totally prioritizing getting pussy of any kind, like him. He will bang and try to bang ANYTHING.
He has another “steady”, and a few on the side, at 60 years old and as soon as steady finds out about the others the same script will follow. Booted, property taken, and the ensuing restraining order violations and arrests and lawsuits are as good as on.
He’s still in litigation over the last one from 2 years ago…
It’s bizarre to me that he can not exist as himself…then again, he has never been able to identify as an individual in any positive way.

Think of this as being released from your cell.
In fact, a “legal separation” seems like a half measure and extension of misery.
Cut that shit.

Forrest Gump said something simple that sums it up 🤣

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
She demanded it several times over the year?

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Was with my last G-friend 7+ years . . . . all the boxes checked off . . . except the 'chemistry'.
I could never quite put my finger on what it was. . . her kids didn't dig me, which was 1 thing . . . but not a deal breaker.
Something was just 'off' . . . so we called it quits w/o too much drama . . . glad we didn't marry or I'd be stewed even worse than I am now.
Dodged a bullet.
At 52, i'm cool rollin solo-cholo for the rest of my tour, unless a lightning-bolt from heaven zaps my skull and dumps a keeper in my lap.
Not holding my breath.

bonesfab

Reaction score
I don't get the multiple marriage thing. Half of half of half of half is like an 1/8th of your shit left. No thank you. The only way I would even think about marriage is if she came with half of he ex's shit and it was more than mine. As Charley said. I didn't pay them to fuck me, I paid them to leave.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Forrest Gump said something simple that sums it up 🤣

That bitch Jenny was no prize!

I know it’s hard to hear those things. My first one I just couldn’t conceive that my high school sweetheart did not like me anymore. It didn’t make sense to me. We’d been together 13 years, since 10th grade, and married for 7 years with kids.
Later I realized that men in general have a misconception about their marriages and stuff.
They think it’s a non variable.
Bottom line is that as long as 2 people want to be together above all else then the rest falls into place through good and bad.
When one person does not want to be together any more then the engineering of failure begins and one person can not reverse it when the other has made it their goal.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't get the multiple marriage thing. Half of half of half of half is like an 1/8th of your shit left. No thank you. The only way I would even think about marriage is if she came with half of he ex's shit and it was more than mine. As Charley said. I didn't pay them to fuck me, I paid them to leave.

Well, my solution was for me to spend all my money and collect no assets while married!
It worked great!!

In fact I’d council my younger rig hands to do the same, I told them it makes the divorce much easier!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I came of age during the hippie era… I learned a very valuable lesson… Due to all the craziness going on… Don’t Marry them..,just live with them.., Reason being if you were out on tour for say six weeks you might come home and the girl you were living with…was now living with your next-door neighbor… And the girl he was living with had moved it to your place…
… A bit of a metaphorical statement… But it did happen… Fortunately there were some really good looking cool chicks out Malibu way…

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
… I came of age during the hippie era… I learned a very valuable lesson… Due to all the craziness going on… Don’t Marry them..,just live with them.., Reason being if you were out on tour for say six weeks you might come home and the girl you were living with…was now living with your next-door neighbor… And the girl he was living with had moved it to your place…
… A bit of a metaphorical statement… But it did happen… Fortunately there were some really good looking cool chicks out Malibu way…

6283D517-6D96-4EAC-A090-A04384EED831.gif

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That's so Boss!😁

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Goddamn brother that sucks. Hopefully you enjoy some single life and focus on yourself for awhile.

Been with my misses since high school. Married for 13 years, together for 22. If anything happens I’m single for life. Unless the new old lady is RICH. Lol.

Not a fan of marriage, but think we all should try it if we find the right partner.

Sounds like it’s time for another boat.

sgtskidmark

Reaction score
"Divorce- The fuckin' you get for the fuckin' you got"

-Unknown

Dan'l
My father, god rest his soul, said that exact same thing to me, on all three of my divorces, my only saving grace was I never put anything of value in their names, in Az what you bring to the table is what you leave with, now it’s not all fun and games, I lost a shit ton of money, but kept the house, truck, boat, sand toys, toy hauler,…. You get the idea, now my retirement at 49 years old is zero, I calculated my new retirement at five years after I die, lol