WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is anyone worried about November's potential "unrest"

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
We have all joked about the funny freak outs come election day but I'm thinking these riot's are just a scrimmage for the real oh shit violence and destruction when Trump gets reelected. So I wonder is Trump banking an ass whooping instead of sending the message now??

Last edited:

traquer

Reaction score
I don't think so. People can only act out in anger for so long, and reality and consequences catch up pretty quick. Plus life is good in America, even for those in poverty. Historically shit only goes down when people can't eat

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I don't think so. People can only act out in anger for so long, and reality and consequences catch up pretty quick. Plus life is good in America, even for those in poverty. Historically shit only goes down when people can't eat
I hope you are right but I have my doubts

RCDave

Reaction score
The evil fascists commie pinkos see a light in the crack of the door. They will not stop trying to bust down the door. They have been very successful poisoning this country from within

DaveH

Reaction score
what i think will be interesting in nov is the turn out will be like anything we have seen in a LONG time.

personally.......i think these riots will help Trump as more "middle of the road' voters who may be inclined to vote dem on many issues...still go to work everyday and follow our laws.......are repulsed by all this and can see the dems participating in it.

as much as chuck and nancy make me sick.....they arent stupid and i believe they are playing an angle in this and believe they have soemthing up their sleeve to benefit them. If there wasnt, we would here from them about stopping this shit show. I just for rthe life of me cant see what it is. Unless they are SO afraid of their black voting base......that if they even smile at Trump.....their voters would rebel.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
We have all joked about the funny freak outs come election day but I'm thinking these riot's are just a scrimmage for the real oh shit violence and destruction when Trump gets reelected. So I wonder is Trump banking as ass whooping instead of sending the message now??
No, the Liberal tears of losing will soak their masks and the left will end up waterboarding themselves to death.

traquer

Reaction score
as much as chuck and nancy make me sick.....they arent stupid and i believe they are playing an angle in this and believe they have soemthing up their sleeve to benefit them. If there wasnt, we would here from them about stopping this shit show. I just for rthe life of me cant see what it is. Unless they are SO afraid of their black voting base......that if they even smile at Trump.....their voters would rebel.

It's pretty simple IMO. They want to overwhelm us and would love nothing more than a few hundred or few thousand of their precious BLM and Antifa people getting wasted by republicans with their AR-15s. Boom. Cancel guns, cancel republicans. Good thing is we're smarter than they think and won't take the bait like their own dumbass monkey see monkey do followers do.

DaveH

Reaction score
It's pretty simple IMO. They want to overwhelm us and would love nothing more than a few hundred or few thousand of their precious BLM and Antifa people getting wasted by republicans with their AR-15s. Boom. Cancel guns, cancel republicans. Good thing is we're smarter than they think and won't take the bait like their own dumbass monkey see monkey do followers do.

i agree that they would LOVE to see this.

however.....to me this feels like we are on the brink of a race war. Did you see what happened in Cor de lane? protesters were run off by gun wielding locals. if incidents like this keep happening.......the bullets are going to start flying. a deadly clash like this IMO would start an all out civil war and who knows where that might go.

Cdog

Reaction score

however.....to me this feels like we are on the brink of a race war. Did you see what happened in Cor de lane? protesters were run off by gun wielding locals. if incidents like this keep happening.......the bullets are going to start flying. a deadly clash like this IMO would start an all out civil war and who knows where that might go.

Got any video???

mbrown2

Reaction score

however.....to me this feels like we are on the brink of a race war.

Race war? From what I am watching is there as many non black thugs taking part in the violence as black people. I think in pretty short order this is going to be a made into a war of Law and order vs lawlessness...I think the BLM protesters will realize their message is being clouded with outside agitators...however there will be innocent folks that get hurt on both sides due to the outside agitators.

retaocleg

Reaction score
maybe we are seeing a repeat of Ukraine...….insight protesters, force the pres call in the military, then a few bad actor snipers taking out some protesters, blaming pres for it...…..all media calling for the pres to step down...and it worked, he was tossed out

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Race war? From what I am watching is there as many non black thugs taking part in the violence as black people. I think in pretty short order this is going to be a made into a war of Law and order vs lawlessness...I think the BLM protesters will realize their message is being clouded with outside agitators...however there will be innocent folks that get hurt on both sides due to the outside agitators.

Actually yes there are non black people doing looting and vandalizing. I've seen, black, white, Hispanic and even Asian taking part. Its pretty clear watching on the news.

It was interesting to see that it was a very diverse group protesting also.

DaveH

Reaction score
Actually yes there are non black people doing looting and vandalizing. I've seen, black, white, Hispanic and even Asian taking part. Its pretty clear watching on the news.

It was interesting to see that it was a very diverse group protesting also.
liberal insanity has spread to all races.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
liberal insanity has spread to all races.

Honesty, I don't think any of the looters stand for either side. Thieves usually don't care. At least that has been my experience.

Also I would tend to believe that both red and blue supporters are protesting (Not Looting). Seems like everyone seems to agree what happened to that guy was wrong. But I do get that they are trying to address a bigger issue they feel.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
what i think will be interesting in nov is the turn out will be like anything we have seen in a LONG time.

personally.......i think these riots will help Trump as more "middle of the road' voters who may be inclined to vote dem on many issues...still go to work everyday and follow our laws.......are repulsed by all this and can see the dems participating in it.

Interesting post but some things to consider:
* The Democrats and supporters (big liberal $$$, media, social media) all are working overtime on stealing the election via vote-by-mail
* Chuck, Nancy, and the libtard gang have nothing to lose - their one trick pony platform of hate/blame Trump works on every issue
* The pandemic and rioting all work to their advantage and the truth is they don't care about black voters as they're "problematic" for the Democrats - they can't be counted on to vote their way - so they've been focused for years on getting millions of aliens into the country illegally and letting them vote
* Biden will be a puppet of the left so things will certainly get worse if he "wins"

The key issue I see is if/when these riots and lawlessness stops and what's left. Americans are paying a huge price while the libtards (1) destroy the economy by locking down the country because of a virus and, (2) say nothing about the importance of stopping the lawlessness and brining the country together.

Meanwhile the vocal minority is torching everything and anyone around them not agreeing with their radical left, "systemic racism" and BLM/antifa stance

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Watching CNN right now.. Floyd’s brother was giving a speech and saying stop rioting.. he said get educated on what to vote for.. they cut him off and put Biden on.. lol.

you can’t make this shit up!

I was actually interested in hearing what he had to say, but I can’t seem to find what he said. Just people giving their opinion of what he said, with snippets of what he said in the

HotRod82

Reaction score

This is exactly what I've been telling my wife and others that are dismissive about what is going on.....if the government doesn't squash this looting soon, the law abiding public will start shooting and all hell is going to break loose. I'm more than a little worried about this scenario. The other scenario I'm concerned about is the rioters manage to burn down the whitehouse......if that happens there will be literally millions of casualties from the ensuing race war.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This is exactly what I've been telling my wife and others that are dismissive about what is going on.....if the government doesn't squash this looting soon, the law abiding public will start shooting and all hell is going to break loose. I'm more than a little worried about this scenario. The other scenario I'm concerned about is the rioters manage to burn down the whitehouse......if that happens there will be literally millions of casualties from the ensuing race war.

Burning down the whitehouse is not a realistic scenario.
It could be done, but not by a roving mob.
I saw a show a while back about the defenses implemented in the WH, can’t remember all the stuff but it was a lot that we never see or know is there really.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

I'd say we are a lot closer to a Civil War between Conservatives -vs- Liberals than any Race War getting off the ground. I don't think we were this divided as a country when the Confederacy (Liberals) left the Union (Conservatives) to keep the slavery industry going. Thats for sure!

I'm just glad I'm on the side that owns guns, lol. :oops:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'd say we are a lot closer to a Civil War between Conservatives -vs- Liberals than any Race War getting off the ground. I don't think we were this divided as a country when the Confederacy (Liberals) left the Union (Conservatives) to keep the slavery industry going. Thats for sure!

I'm just glad I'm on the side that owns guns, lol. :oops:

It’s hard to imagine what they will pull next.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
maybe we are seeing a repeat of Ukraine...….insight protesters, force the pres call in the military, then a few bad actor snipers taking out some protesters, blaming pres for it...…..all media calling for the pres to step down...and it worked, he was tossed out
This.
Soros and maobama pulled it off over there and it worked.
Rinse-repeat.

Cobalt232

Reaction score
They won't get close enough to the WH to burn it. The south lawn is heavily protected and is huge, the north side doesn't have as much buffer, but after the guy was able to scramble inside last time, they have fortified the north side including a new taller fence.

2019-10-29 08.39.56.jpg

Dogs in the Tahoe, dogs in the shack behind the Tahoe, lots of dogs in a small building down a ramp on the left of the shack.
2019-10-29 08.39.26.jpg

Good sightlines looking towards LaFayette Square. This was in October. I believe this fence is now taller in this location, with additional 'features'
2019-10-29 08.26.52.jpg

New metal barricades in the bushes to prevent running up the middle like the last guy was able to.
2019-10-29 08.06.55.jpg

Nice thick glass. Looking north.

2019-10-29 07.56.15.jpg

Kennedy Garden on south side looking west. Would be hard to get close coming up this way.

530RL

Reaction score
Statistically you have a way higher chance of your life ending due to Corona Virus than from "unrest".

And Corona Virus is just the flu....... :) :) :)

So relax. All is well.

tenor-4.gif

mbrown2

Reaction score
I flat out think force needs to used when agitators start to cause violence. That said I think our politicians on both sides need to change the narrative to lower the temperature. I literally feel like when you argue with your wife....you poke the bear shit is not going to end well. Don't threaten you are bringing military, instead bring it but also say it is to keep the peace and keep people/businesses safe ....not to "Dominate". Even Cuomo lighting up his Mayor and PD saying they are not doing their job...they need to use force...Is that really needed to disenfranchise the officers and fire up protesters. It just seems politicians on both sides could do a lot more good by being empathetic to the cause/movement but as it relates to violence don't talk about, tweet about, or grandstand about it....but just give your police military backing to use force to quell violence.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This.
Soros and maobama pulled it off over there and it worked.
Rinse-repeat.
Here we go.
Yep. Looks like a white supremacist to me.
Screenshot_20200602-172833_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Boat 405

Reaction score

Historically violent protests have given the conservatives 4-5% points ahead. Peaceful protests have given liberals 2-3% advantage.

Spectra18

Reaction score
I’m waiting for Garcetti to give blowjobs to criminals if that means he’ll get their votes. ( he looks like he swallows, cause his got that I’m gonna vomit face )

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Burning down the whitehouse is not a realistic scenario.
It could be done, but not by a roving mob.
I saw a show a while back about the defenses implemented in the WH, can’t remember all the stuff but it was a lot that we never see or know is there really.

I watched a Secret Service Agent speaking to Fox the other evening and he was not wavering around when he said no one is EVER going to enter the Whitr House Grounds on foot or by air. He went on to say that it would be the biggest mistake anyone will ever make. I believe him as said the Every Agent has one JOB to do and it is to protect The President and his family, and they have many weapons to accomplish it along with willing to giving their life. I'm betting on them vs anyone foolish enough to attempt.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
For several months President Trump has not been able to spend time (Rally) with his base.Very shortly Trump will be putting on a Clinic of 50,000 -100,000 + registered Voters practicing “Social Distancing” at outdoor venues coast to coast several evenings every week.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't know what November holds after the election... That said, I will do my best to be prepared for whatever the future holds. A year ago, things were peachy. A bunch of buffoons in DC trying to overturn an election, but just games really. Now, a zombie virus has shut down our world. We start to rise to normalcy, and now rioting and looting forces businesses to falter, and violence perpetrated by mere puppets, seemingly helped by financial backing from various "community groups". So, what happens now? I wouldn't hazard a guess what the powers that be have in mind. Whatever the case, there is never any harm in being "prepared". That means different things for different people. Security is more than safety, protection and supplies...every individual really should be thinking about that now. They brought the trouble in increments, and that gives time to think a bit. Start playing chess folks, think about each move, and how it effects the next several after that.

RCDave

Reaction score
I worry when this doesn't work, as there are too many good people in the country, they will up their game to something like an EMP event

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I worry when this doesn't work, as there are too many good people in the country, they will up their game to something like an EMP event
The thought of an emp scares me, but not from them. Without technology, the media and the social networking would be gone as well. No shadow games to play...

But rifles will still work.
Obama phones will not.

Maybe it doesn't scare me after all. I have horses, and some other "stuff"...yeehaw, bring it!

HotRod82

Reaction score
They won't get close enough to the WH to burn it. The south lawn is heavily protected and is huge, the north side doesn't have as much buffer, but after the guy was able to scramble inside last time, they have fortified the north side including a new taller fence.

View attachment 883654
Dogs in the Tahoe, dogs in the shack behind the Tahoe, lots of dogs in a small building down a ramp on the left of the shack.
View attachment 883656
Good sightlines looking towards LaFayette Square. This was in October. I believe this fence is now taller in this location, with additional 'features'
View attachment 883657
New metal barricades in the bushes to prevent running up the middle like the last guy was able to.
View attachment 883659
Nice thick glass. Looking north.

View attachment 883662

Kennedy Garden on south side looking west. Would be hard to get close coming up this way.

I know they have the capability to stop a pretty good sized attack, the question is..... will they? Is the WH and secret service prepared for the hell storm resulting from 1000 dead bodies on the WH lawn? I'd bet Trump will give the order, but killing a thousand or more people is another story.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I know they have the capability to stop a pretty good sized attack, the question is..... will they? Is the WH and secret service prepared for the hell storm resulting from 1000 dead bodies on the WH lawn? I'd bet Trump will give the order, but killing a thousand or more people is another story.
Have you seen the anti-aircraft guns on surrounding buildings 🤫

It may not be a matter of a 1000 dead...you drop 10-20, and attitudes would change. If it came to a castle breach, it would be a shit show of historical proportion.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not at all. 4 more years these people will either kill themselves or be put in jail. After all this the majority has had enough.
I like your enthusiasm!

I sure hope so, but there may be stragglers to herd. They can't even think on their own, you think they have the follow through to off themselves? They didn't even move to Canada like they said :rolleyes:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Def Tec (OC/ less lethal munitions maker)
Is working 24/7 to re supply PD’s

Too bad they aren’t public for stock lol

jet496

Reaction score
I think there's a hidden agenda as well but from what I've seen, the dems always lose. Let's hope that losing streak continues. I don't know anybody, left or right, who agrees with the temper tantrums & hissy fits the libbies are throwing right now.

Last edited:

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Just something to think about. We have been in a civil war since our president was elected. The socialists have tried unsuccessfully to unseat our president and are continuing to do so. What most Americans see as racial violence is nothing of the sort. It is a very well coordinated attack on our liberties, and or way of life. When the left can kill police, murder civilians who are trying to defend their property and destroy our cities with impunity, we know we are at war. God forbid that you try to defend you business. You will be hauled out and made a spectacle of. They want to destroy the middle class. Covid didn’t work, so fires will. Every American needs to rise up and see what is actually happening. Take our streets back by peace or force. Unfortunately, we have been conditioned for 40 years to not fight back. Be a good little Jonny and don’t fight or stand up for yourself. Men have become males. Does anyone know the difference...... males can be controlled like little neutered bitches. Men can’t. If we don’t stand up now and defeat this enemy, it will be all over. If this mail in ballot is allowed... it is over. Wake up America..... before it’s too late.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Just something to think about. We have been in a civil war since our president was elected. The socialists have tried unsuccessfully to unseat our president and are continuing to do so. What most Americans see as racial violence is nothing of the sort. It is a very well coordinated attack on our liberties, and or way of life. When the left can kill police, murder civilians who are trying to defend their property and destroy our cities with impunity, we know we are at war. God forbid that you try to defend you business. You will be hauled out and made a spectacle of. They want to destroy the middle class. Covid didn’t work, so fires will. Every American needs to rise up and see what is actually happening. Take our streets back by peace or force. Unfortunately, we have been conditioned for 40 years to not fight back. Be a good little Jonny and don’t fight or stand up for yourself. Men have become males. Does anyone know the difference...... males can be controlled like little neutered bitches. Men can’t. If we don’t stand up now and defeat this enemy, it will be all over. If this mail in ballot is allowed... it is over. Wake up America..... before it’s too late.
I agree on the libs trying to destroy the middle class. They've been trying for decades. The covid 19 is a great example. If you make more than 150k no stimulus. You dont get shit but the 600 plus unemployment which is great. But if you make less than 150k full stimulus, 1050.00 a month and most people are making way more a month than ever by not working. If u were unemployed prior or on public assistance your rich bitch... that's why they can be out every day protesting and looting. They have no job to go to. Total free for all.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
more people are concerned about that also.... my Honey of 45 years, want to take a gun saftey class and be educated on how to operate a firearm safely....

as I stocked up on 1000 rounds of 9mm today.....
hopefully just for playful target action...

jet496

Reaction score
I agree on the libs trying to destroy the middle class. They've been trying for decades. The covid 19 is a great example. If you make more than 150k no stimulus. You dont get shit but the 600 plus unemployment which is great. But if you make less than 150k full stimulus, 1050.00 a month and most people are making way more a month than ever by not working. If u were unemployed prior or on public assistance your rich bitch... that's why they can be out every day protesting and looting. They have no job to go to. Total free for all.
We figured with record unemployment that we'd have massive applicants for ads placed for installers & technicians but only a few have sent resumes & the only qualified people were from out of state (NJ & OR) so they were just proving they were looking for work while on unemployment.

We are in socialism people. I've noticed for years that the government was trying to kill businesses but dismissed it. Now it looks like the killing of America is in FULL FORCE.

Shit's going to get real.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Even prior to November we have the DNC and RNC

Why any city would welcome either of those conventions is beyond me...

Protests, many by subversive groups, will include more violence and destruction.... oh boy.. can't wait!

The only plus is the LEO overtime! ka-ching
IMG_1049.JPG

A donation from the 2000 L.A. DNC