Is Damar Hamlin Dead

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yes. Carry on.
D783686C-6499-4031-973C-A1256C9F3F8C.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I have no idea what the truth is, but pretty sure nobody else does here either. The scenario I put forth is one I have some experience with. When I was racked up, I was ashamed of my appearance and my ability. I didn't want people to see me sucked up, weak, using a wheelchair or a walker. I wasn't a public figure or a pro athlete, just another dork. What pressure goes with that? His pride, if he is recovering, is hurt badly. Most pro athletes are thought of as deities, but they are only human.
I think you hit it on the head. Add it the brutal snow storm for someone recovering from a large and significant injury/illness... I don't being making public appearances in an open stadium is high on his list of priorities.

getch

Reaction score
Bottled oxygen you say? The guy in that video clip in that nice warm temp. Controlled sweet w/a big warm jacket and hoodie on from the game waving his hands to stir up the crowd etc.
Did he look like a guy on oxygen, move like a guy on oxygen?
Didn't look so much to me like he was. If he needed oxygen to breath he sure expended a lot of energy quickly in a short timeframe waving his hands. It sure makes one wonder if nothing else.
Hmmmmmmmm

Speaking from experience, the short answer is yes. Being on it makes you feel normal, its when you take it away you cant do these kinds of things.

wzuber

Reaction score
Speaking from experience, the short answer is yes. Being on it makes you feel normal, its when you take it away you cant do these kinds of things.
Right, in that video clip there was no oxygen visible hooked to him, hence my comment. If the heart is severly damaged then it is weak (it's a muscle) and cannot pump as much oxygenated blood thru the body and therefore the supplemental oxygen is required.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Ummmmm that was for his charity to buy toys for kids. Keep the ignorant hate going though.
Was...
-------------------------------------------------
We're hopeful about Damar's future involvement in disbursing the incredibly generous contributions.

This is the only current fund that is being used by the Hamlin Family. We appreciate your understanding as we give them the time and space they need to focus on Damar's health first.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Bottled oxygen you say? The guy in that video clip in that nice warm temp. Controlled sweet w/a big warm jacket and hoodie on from the game waving his hands to stir up the crowd etc.
Did he look like a guy on oxygen, move like a guy on oxygen?
Didn't look so much to me like he was. If he needed oxygen to breath he sure expended a lot of energy quickly in a short timeframe waving his hands. It sure makes one wonder if nothing else.
Hmmmmmmmm
You don't have to have a bottle to be on oxygen. They make a small battery operated oxygen concentrator pack that you sling over your shoulder like a purse. It removes the other elements in the surrounding air to increase the oxygen content in the air you breath. I don't know if they work formal everyone that needs oxygen, but they do work.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
You don't have to have a bottle to be on oxygen. They make a small battery operated oxygen concentrator pack that you sling over your shoulder like a purse. It removes the other elements in the surrounding air to increase the oxygen content in the air you breath. I don't know if they work formal everyone that needs oxygen, but they do work.
I have a portable oxygen concentrator for use when I over exert myself. Still having post-COVID issues with my lungs. The oxygen concentrators cannot be used for high flow scenarios.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I have a portable oxygen concentrator for use when I over exert myself. Still having post-COVID issues with my lungs. The oxygen concentrators cannot be used for high flow scenarios.
Thanks. I don't know much about them, other than I have seen them. Hope you get 100% soon.

wzuber

Reaction score
Agree, bottled not required however it has to get into the body/blood stream some how. Typically that is done via nasal canula. I did not see a nasal canula on the dude in the video, did I miss it?
Is there another method to get external oxygen into the body that I'm un-aware of?

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Agree, bottled not required however it has to get into the body/blood stream some how. Typically that is done via nasal canula. I did not see a nasal canula on the dude in the video, did I miss it?
Is there another method to get external oxygen into the body that I'm un-aware of?
Not that I know of. But then again, I didn't know the actual name of the little tube thingy (technical term) you put in your nose. 😜😜

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A few workers at the stadium said he was there in person
These conspiracy folks love to stir the shit
I'm unsure how to take this...I'm usually quite the conspiracy guy🤔

I hope he's well. Could care less about football, or him as a player, but don't want him dead either

Smitty7

Reaction score
Thanks and me too. Will be 2 years in July that I've been dealing with this crap. Doctor says you should be running around but my body says differently.
May I ask what you are dealing with? I had it bad sick November 2021 . Lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks. Still not got it back . Have felt a little different since . Just curious .

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Was...
-------------------------------------------------
We're hopeful about Damar's future involvement in disbursing the incredibly generous contributions.

This is the only current fund that is being used by the Hamlin Family. We appreciate your understanding as we give them the time and space they need to focus on Damar's health first.

Not sure what to take from yours. Got a link where it says they are taking from the fund? I’ll post mine.

NEW YORK (AP) — Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin plans to support young people through education and sports with the $8.6 million in GoFundMe donations that unexpectedly poured into his toy drive fundraiser after he suffered a cardiac arrest in the middle of a game last week.

He will also use proceeds from the sale of new T-shirts, emblazoned with “Did We Win?” along with his hands in the shape of a heart, to raise money for the trauma center in Cincinnati that treated him. Hamlin, who live-tweeted through his team’s victory over New England on Sunday, tweeted Tuesday that he has returned to Buffalo but is still in the hospital being evaluated.

The 24-year-old has teamed with The Giving Back Fund, a nonprofit that helps athletes and celebrities manage their charitable giving, to host the “The Chasing M’s Foundation” Charitable Fund. GoFundMe representatives told The Associated Press the crowdfunding platform will soon transfer the donations that have come in since Hamlin’s injury Jan. 2 to the new fund. Chasing M’s is Hamlin’s apparel company.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Not sure what to take from yours. Got a link where it says they are taking from the fund? I’ll post mine.

NEW YORK (AP) — Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin plans to support young people through education and sports with the $8.6 million in GoFundMe donations that unexpectedly poured into his toy drive fundraiser after he suffered a cardiac arrest in the middle of a game last week.

He will also use proceeds from the sale of new T-shirts, emblazoned with “Did We Win?” along with his hands in the shape of a heart, to raise money for the trauma center in Cincinnati that treated him. Hamlin, who live-tweeted through his team’s victory over New England on Sunday, tweeted Tuesday that he has returned to Buffalo but is still in the hospital being evaluated.

The 24-year-old has teamed with The Giving Back Fund, a nonprofit that helps athletes and celebrities manage their charitable giving, to host the “The Chasing M’s Foundation” Charitable Fund. GoFundMe representatives told The Associated Press the crowdfunding platform will soon transfer the donations that have come in since Hamlin’s injury Jan. 2 to the new fund. Chasing M’s is Hamlin’s apparel company.
I hope that's the case, no dog in the fight, just though the section saying they were hopeful he would donate the money and that this was the only donation the family was using made me question.

jet496

Reaction score

Hell yea, they'll be propping his ass up, with newspapers in his hands to prove the dates, for at least a week to keep the cash flowing.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I'll go against the grain since the conspiracy theorists are up 37-0 since the Plandemic started and say he died in Critical Condition after his heart stopped beating a 2nd time in the hospital.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's actually dead. The NFL Mandated all players take the Jab or get a Pink Slip, so their ass is on the line for a Class Action Lawsuit if that blows up in their faces. Nothing the Left does surprises me anymore!!!

just_floatin

Reaction score
I'll go against the grain since the conspiracy theorists are up 37-0 since the Plandemic started and say he died in Critical Condition after his heart stopped beating a 2nd time in the hospital.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's actually dead. The NFL Mandated all players take the Jab or get a Pink Slip, so their ass is on the line for a Class Action Lawsuit if that blows up in their faces. Nothing the Left does surprises me anymore!!!
9FEA7808-2B56-4030-9D57-42DC54BBA31E.jpeg

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

So his little brother and mom are in on the conspiracy. 😆 They have been seen with him several times. 😝

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don’t know if he’s dead or alive.
I do know that they say he was dead before being jump started on the field.

But I DO know this, there is absolutely NO lengths that the powers that be will not go to in the pursuit of pushing the Covid jab agenda while minimizing the real statistically proven negative effects from the jab.
There are NO bounds to the resources they will employ in that pursuit. It’s easily doable.

Like said, I have no idea either way and have even less concern either way, but to think it’s impossible and outside the realm of likelihood is extremely naive.

Btw, go fund me sites are a really good way to launder and disguise contributions…even Walter White knew that! Lol

76sanger

Reaction score
Didn't we see him alive and well in the hospital bed, and didn't he also walk out of the hospital? So if he did pass away, it was after that and it is being covered up. But I would guess that the entire team would know if he is dead. Wouldn't you think just by word of mouth from someone on the team it would leak out? Or maybe TMZ sports would be on it? But to be honest, I dont really give a 2 cents one way or the other.

playdeep

Reaction score

With all of the lies spewing daily from mainstream media and the overt bullshit that emanates from our clown government daily...
I tend to question everything.
I believe...
Sheep call it 'conspiracy theories '.

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
MIL had the portable Inogen one G4 or g5. And it seemed to pump pretty good when I compare it to the bottle. Medicare covered it but they weren’t cheap either. 3-5k. Not sure which one you have but you would definitely know from your experience.
🙏 for you getting back to a normal soon😂

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
May I ask what you are dealing with? I had it bad sick November 2021 . Lost 30 lbs in 2 weeks. Still not got it back . Have felt a little different since . Just curious .

@Smitty7 When its cold outside my oxygen saturation immediately drops from 96 to 85-88 and doesn't come up unless I use the oxygen concentrator or come back in the house. Same issue if I try to walk up steps or uphill. Things that didn't happen pre-covid.

just_floatin

Reaction score
So his little brother and mom are in on the conspiracy. 😆 They have been seen with him several times. 😝
The real “Conspiracy Theorists” are the people claiming they saw Hamlin at the playoff game, in the locker room, on the TV or an Internet forum site without any real proof 🙄.

As opposed to “Truth Seekers” who question the narrative and validate the proverbial 1976 eliminator bubble deck jet boat with a 455 Olds truly runs 100mph before purchasing 🤔.

Personally I wish no ill feelings toward Hamlin and hope he is alive and stops altogether the shaddy appearances, questionable social media post and is more consistent with his hand signals. Is it a ❤️ or a 🔺bro?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
This could definitely be an option. Not just with the NFL not wanting to show any long term issues, but also the media.
There is also a chance, that if he indeed is well enough to be out, that he himself wouldn't want anyone to see his current condition. Real or imagined, going from the top of your game, to being frail and weakened, isn't what most want to show.

I don't know the guy, wouldn't even have known if it was him or not. I'm pretty sure most here don't wish harm on him though. By outward appearances, he seems to be one that a good kid. If he were the "death to anti-vaxxer" type, or one filmed beating a girl, that may be a different story.
Yet the sportscaster spoke directly about the o2 the heart tests as well the long recovery!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You guys gonna go nuts next year when Hamlin suits up with the Bills.
Yeah,Hamlin was hurt,but as usual the media took over. NFL let this thing get out of control. WTF,few days in Cincinati hospital,goes to the airport,private jet to Buffalo.
This whole deal defines “Distraction” from how fucked up our economy has become in the past 2 years.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
It has been said that Damar is on oxygen. Did any of you see any evidence of oxygen being used at the Bills game? The photos that I've seen don't show any type of oxygen, nasal cannula, etc.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Worked outside my whole life busting my ass physically. Never overweight never had a gut. Doing shit at 60 that 20 year olds could not keep up. Ok sitting but get up and do something for 20 minutes and gasping for air the next 10 minutes. Not good. High 170 over blood pressure.

Thankfully my cholesterol and blood pressure are good. My lungs look good in the xray per my doctor but for some reason they dont seem to want to adapt to colder weather and times where I over exert myself.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Gave me higher blood pressure meds and water pill. Got blood pressure down but now no energy or ambition. Feel exhausted. I dunno, maybe just getting old ? Pretty rapid decline if that's the case . Always had ants in my ass or workaholic whatever you want to call it . Now all I want to do is sit for the last 2 months. Tired a lot .
Common issue with Long COVID patients is easily exhausted. I am wiped out by about 1pm everyday.