WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
LOL I was watching it on some random movie channel last night on DISH. One of my favorite movies ever.

4Waters

Reaction score
Duh!

Who the hell voted no!?!?! 😱
Screenshot_20220930_083910.jpg

Now it's callout thread🤣

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Netflix has a great series called “Movies That Made Us” where they dig into famous movies…there’s an episode in Die Hard.

Tons of Easter eggs, cool trivia, funny stories, interviews, I highly recommend this episode and series 👍

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Hey now why you calling out these fine members of RDP. I thought these votes were private pm RDP unlike PMs. 🤣🤣🤣 Besides I only voted this way to make @boat527 @ArizonaKevin & @HCP3 feel better about themselves. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

I stand by it, Die Hard is an action movie that just so happened to be set around Christmas, not a Christmas movie. The plot would remain mostly unchanged if it was his ex wife's birthday instead of Christmas

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I stand by it, Die Hard is an action movie that just so happened to be set around Christmas, not a Christmas movie. The plot would remain mostly unchanged if it was his ex wife's birthday instead of Christmas

Really?

That woulda been one pretty impressive Birthday party to have in a building like that!

😁

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Can you imagine Hans reading “Now I have a machine gun. Happy birthday to you!”
1664568703629.jpeg

Yeah me neither.

Christmas movie.

😁

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score

Would you travel across the country with a huge teddy bear, just for your EX wife's birthday?

Oh hell no.

Only for Christmas. Teddy bear for his daughter, lol.

Dan'l

wishiknew

Reaction score
I was a foreman right next to fox tower (aka nacitomai plaza) on marriot hotel watched most all of the filming of this movie it was based on a Christmas party

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
My wife says no, I say yes. 🤷🏼‍♂️