WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is HotBoat down?

Ratso

Reaction score
I can't get on... Does that mean I'm banned or are they just having problems?:confused:

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I take it as being banned. You can "backdoor" it and see that it still up and running.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I can't get on... Does that mean I'm banned or are they just having problems?:confused:

I think it is down....I had used the link Sean provided in the who's not going back to HB...but it doesn't work anymore either.....:swear

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
It went down a few minutes ago, again. I'm not banned

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
I take it as being banned. You can "backdoor" it and see that it still up and running.

The two "back door's" I was using went down in the last 15 minutes.

Maybe they got attached by an army of Midgets ?

JC CP-19 (Sleeper CP)

No Butt No Putt

Reaction score
My little sister works for a company in Havasu that works closely with hot boat. she said the site is down because they are making it bigger and better.

But we are still banned.:D

mbrown2

Reaction score
Interesting...not exactly the best business moves over the 24 hours..

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score
You guys weren't backdooring anything. You weren't banned if you could get on. They appeared to be working on the site and the navigation references changed and were no longer valid. The only way you could get into the sandbar was with a direct link. The Sandbar is now down too. Either they are pulling it down and starting over or they're making changes and needed to take it down for a while. Either way, no big loss.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Interesting...not exactly the best business moves over the 24 hours..

It will be interesting to see what comes next. I have to agree though, I don't think the right choices were made as far as the forum is concerned. In the end though it'll come back up, and Hotboat.com will survive.

People are inherently resistant to change, so no matter what they decided to do it was gonna piss some people off. Something needed to be done though becuase the website as a whole has been sucking for the last 6 months.

RD

69 1/2

Reaction score
As soon as I signed up here I was banned. Something stinks.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1634101_1341.jpg
    1634101_1341.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

SoCal Detail

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what comes next. I have to agree though, I don't think the right choices were made as far as the forum is concerned. In the end though it'll come back up, and Hotboat.com will survive.

People are inherently resistant to change, so no matter what they decided to do it was gonna piss some people off. Something needed to be done though becuase the website as a whole has been sucking for the last 6 months.

RD

True. I think they should have at least notified everyone. Oh well