WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is it just me or???

JFMFG

Reaction score
Has the from the mold section been dead lately with new builds?

DWC

Reaction score
Pretty much dead all year. I think it started because they weren’t essential businesses so they went underground. I hope they all picked back up and started pumping out boats. Hope someone is building my future dream boat.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Pretty much dead all year. I think it started because they weren’t essential businesses so they went underground. I hope they all picked back up and started pumping out boats. Hope someone is building my future dream boat.
I figured that at first but who knows I miss seeing Nordic eliminator dcb shove out posts weekly of new builds

DLC

Reaction score

JB has your future dream machine....

let’s call it.... The Twins. Only thing missing is a diving board and a slide

ok after some more thought we should change that and call it... The Triplets. HuH great idea?

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
JB has your future dream machine....

let’s call it.... The Twins. Only thing missing is a diving board and a slide

ok after some more thought we should change that and call it... The Triplets. HuH great idea?

I do agree. That thing is badass. High 50’s with 10 people, 3 coolers and topped off tanks isn’t a bad way to travel. I’m not sure he’s even getting a vote on the name.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I do agree. That thing is badass. High 50’s with 10 people, 3 coolers and topped off tanks isn’t a bad way to travel. I’m not sure he’s even getting a vote on the name.
I think everyone needs hotrod toons!
Well, except me...outboards are out of my mechanical realm.
I saw some yahoo at Pirates last year, had an E-Ticket, first one I'd ever seen...think that's more my life goals👍

Reactions: DWC

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I saw some yahoo at Pirates last year, had an E-Ticket, first one I'd ever seen...think that's more my life goals👍

No need to fear the outboards. the older ones are really just motorcycle engines stood up on end. The newer ones are closer to car engines, some of them (Honda) actually are!

Its all the same shit. The only question is how much tech you want

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No need to fear the outboards. the older ones are really just motorcycle engines stood up on end. The newer ones are closer to car engines, some of them (Honda) actually are!

Its all the same shit. The only question is how much tech you want
Did filters and oil on a pair of 350 Mercs a couple months ago. Really kind of cool to look at the mechanical aspects and placement of stuff. I looked up motor prices after that...20k for 200hp?! I think I'll have to stick to primitive V8's with jets or outdrives.

DWC

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong. We absolutely love the E-ticket. Nothing like firing up the second motor.:D I’ll never forget talking to George Ogden (world’s fastest deck boat) at our first Monster Bash event. I was on a mission to find one during while we were sitting at dinner. Took awhile to find one but it’s been a blast ever since. I’m sure a toon will be in our future. Hopefully not before bumping up the power and a few other tweaks.

5FA1A745-EC6D-4B69-BBB7-A9F3E655222F.jpeg

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Did filters and oil on a pair of 350 Mercs a couple months ago. Really kind of cool to look at the mechanical aspects and placement of stuff. I looked up motor prices after that...20k for 200hp?! I think I'll have to stick to primitive V8's with jets or outdrives.

I like me some V-configured cabureted OMCs, yamahas and Black Max's myself. Much more attainable😉

Hell I'd even take an old TOP if it was on the right boat.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Velocity seems to be building quite a few boats in 2020.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
The whole tech section needs more love.
I guess it is up to us?
<< Not been contributing as much as I should.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Todd has been posting decent updates on the winger....I hope he gets it done, and more folks want one, so someone buys the blower motor I've got to stuff into the next hull outta the mold.

I was considering it, but seeing as how I've had my boat wet twice in the last 3 years, It's hard to justify a second one.

retaocleg

Reaction score
yup, pretty much...........boat a week here.........build one, sell 2, the never ending treadmill👍

got some big ones coming too.......sigh

MeCasa16

Reaction score
We ordered a Howard 255 VTX in May. It just popped out of the mold yesterday. We were lucky to get in before the 2 year wait. As soon as I get more pics, I'll start a thread for it.

DWC

Reaction score
yup, pretty much...........boat a week here.........build one, sell 2, the never ending treadmill👍

got some big ones coming too.......sigh
Can’t wait to see them out on the water. Saw Paul’s 28SS up close last week. Damn that gel is unreal. Unbelievable craftsmanship

cb5505

Reaction score
I am Waiting for Cobra to start my build. Been patiently waiting by the phone everyday. They did call and say I am about a month out before they start.