WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is it me?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Is California always on fire? I used to think a certain times of the year ,anymore when ever I turn the news on. 🤔

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That being said when I see looking glass..

In my head I read it looking ass.. lol because he’s another one.. but hey we support freedom here so long as they aren’t complete dipshits like this latest guy..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I’m guessing you don’t voice to text.. because it’s always fucked up when you do.. lol

Haha.. no I dont.. cause you're correct most of the time it makes no sense when you "talk to text". So I type my content. Not to mention, I would feel weird talking to something I cant have a conversation with..

Looking Glass has blamed me more than once for drunk posting!

And no I don't follow him around as he said, but when it's at the top of the page, I'll read it! And when it makes absolutely no sense, I'll comment(I have my reasons, and he knows)!

As soon as I see him post anything about boating = that contributes to the topic of this site = I'll give a formal = apology 🙄

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Haha.. no I dont.. cause you're correct most of the time it makes no sense.

Looking Glass has blamed me more that once for drunk posting!

And no I dont fallow him around as he said, but when it's at the top of the page, I'll read it! And when it makes absolutely no sense, I'll comment(I have my reasons, and he knows)!

As soon as I see him post anything about boating = that contributes to the topic of this site = I'll give a formal = apology 🙄

I think you are safe.. lol.

but he’s getting better! He isn’t as bad as he used to be. I think we are rubbing off on him

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I think you are safe.. lol.

but he’s getting better! He isn’t as bad as he used to be. I think we are rubbing off on him

Agreed on the getting better part! But at times I sure hope the guys playing the field are paying attention! Cause at times, that ball is out there...🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately it seems fire season is year round in CA

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Yes, unfortunately it seems fire season is year round in CA
Or as soon as the news reports. Its hot hot hot fire danger is high. They never said a word when I was growing up until fire actually happened.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Only fires and earthquakes in California, other than those, not a bad place to live.