WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

is it me ?

mobldj

Reaction score
probably but is anyone else getting fucking tired of stupid ass people.no respect for anything,so self richeous that they answer to no one or anything.blm,antifa.stupid liberals.inconsiderate humans.wtf is going on here in todays world.aka the dickhead that posted in the parker cop thread.

he said remember when the river was fun and you could get fucked up and drive your boat.fuck the pigs what a fucking douchebag.

rant over and have a nice day !

grumpy88

Reaction score
I think its you ! Lol . Ser you in october when its safe again .

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I’m just getting old. Holiday weekends, we stay home. Tired of the crowds, tired of the assholes and tired of the amateurs.
Tired of not being able to have a different outlook. I used to be real social, now I just keep my mouth shut. Rather hang with my wife and dog.
First time I’ve ever looked forward to the end of summer. Really looking forward to having the election over, unfortunately I think that will just be the start of another shot show.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Not just you, and not so much an age thing I don't think. There are some good youngsters, but they are quiet, respectul and not newsworthy I guess. There are some 50yo hippy fuktards that speak and I want to clean my ears with an icepick.

I avoid crowds, and live behind a gate. My tolerance for stupidity is very low. Oddly, my temper is a lot better than it was, and blood pressure too. I believe a mix of me getting a bit older, and just not interacting much with the "outside world".

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I'd like to think its simply growing older , but this shit is out of control. Law and order is the key ... "looking the other way" is just allowing it to continue and get worse (60's Hippy , long since turned conservative )

TVMNick

Reaction score
It's not just you, I'm not exactly that old (30), and I'm blown away with how entitled people of all ages have become. No self consciousness for those around them, no respect for others property, just me me me me. In my business I deal with all types, and I am always floored how rude people are to my staff and myself, all over not getting their way NOW. This year seems to have people more on edge than ever as well, I hope that goes away as COVID scare reduces and the election concludes.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
he said remember when the river was fun and you could get fucked up and drive your boat.fuck the pigs what a fucking douchebag.

rant over and have a nice day !
He probably runs with scissors ...... All fun and games till somebody puts an eye out....