WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is it time to cash out and leave California?

LhcBrad

Reaction score
Brand new home in Coeur D Alene Idaho. Its completed and ready to move into
8043 Hibiscus.jpg

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
No! It's horrible here! Everyone stay in CA... I can't wait to move back to CA! Said no one ever ;)

BTW, where is this neighborhood? Haven't seen or heard about it yet.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Beautiful home and I better not show that to my wife.

LhcBrad

Reaction score
No! It's horrible here! Everyone stay in CA... I can't wait to move back to CA! Said no one ever ;)

BTW, where is this neighborhood? Haven't seen or heard about it yet.
I take it you live here? This new development is located off of Prairie (south side) Between Ramsey and Atlas
Its called Garden Grove

LhcBrad

Reaction score
Beautiful home and I better not show that to my wife.
Show it to her Ritchey!!!!! We would love to have you living here. I have never met you, but from what I read here your an OK guy and would fit in here.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Thanks and my wife loves the area and would move in a heartbeat. A friend of mine just moved to Hayden, Idaho.

Show it to her Ritchey!!!!! We would love to have you living here. I have never met you, but from what I read here your an OK guy and would fit in here.

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
I take it you live here? This new development is located off of Prairie (south side) Between Ramsey and Atlas
Its called Garden Grove

Oh, so right across the street! I didn't realize that's what the development was called. I'm in Strawberry Fields, Courcelles and Honeysuckle.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
My stepdad just relocated to Coeur d'Alene and bought a brand new home similar to this one at a similar price after selling his 1080 SqFt home in Sunnyvale that he has owned since the early 70's for an amazing $1.2M..............we're looking forward to seeing him this summer when we make our way up there. :)

LhcBrad

Reaction score
Idaho is beautiful but isn't winter 8 months long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have 4 seasons My son was swimming in the lake until Late Sept this year. Its a true winter maybe 5 months out of the year.
But during the summer it is the best place to be But if you cant tolerate the cold its not the place to be. Today was High of 25 and low of 12 and I can handle a day like today no problem. Last year there were 5 days that super cold to me. We have 60 lakes within 60 miles of Coeur D Alene
snow and fall.jpg
Paddle boarding.jpg
hayden lake snow.jpg

LhcBrad

Reaction score
My stepdad just relocated to Coeur d'Alene and bought a brand new home similar to this one at a similar price after selling his 1080 SqFt home in Sunnyvale that he has owned since the early 70's for an amazing $1.2M..............we're looking forward to seeing him this summer when we make our way up there. :)
I would love to meet you while your here Paul. Keep me updated on the dates when your going to be here.

Meaney77

Reaction score
I think I recently read something that ID is one of the fastest growing states with people moving from CA.

We have some close friends that relocated there a few years ago and they love it. One place I would like to check out.

LhcBrad

Reaction score
Oh, so right across the street! I didn't realize that's what the development was called. I'm in Strawberry Fields, Courcelles and Honeysuckle.
Nice area... if you know anyone moving up this way let me know I live in Hayden off of Loch Haven above Hayden Lake

LhcBrad

Reaction score
I think I recently read something that ID is one of the fastest growing states with people moving from CA.

We have some close friends that relocated there a few years ago and they love it. One place I would like to check out.

I read the same thing about Idaho a lot of Idaho's growth was the Boise area, although we have grown quite a bit here also and continue to grow. Here is a neat article about Coeur D Alene http://www.onlyinyourstate.com/idaho/reasons-to-move-id/

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I would love to meet you while your here Paul. Keep me updated on the dates when your going to be here.
Absolutely....that would be great!!

I'll let you know when we head that way....looking like August right now.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Yes, it's always a great time to Ca$h out of CA. I'm working on my CALEXIT to Havasu.

The roof pitch on that house is a bit too steep for me. :) I'm going a little flatter.

lighting1.JPG

LhcBrad

Reaction score
WOW nice looking house. Its a great time to leave California and take your cash with you. Coeur D Alene is kind of like Havasu. They love their toys here and garages to put them in but they call the garages here SHOPS.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
WOW nice looking house. Its a great time to leave California and take your cash with you. Coeur D Alene is kind of like Havasu. They love their toys here and garages to put them in but they call the garages here SHOPS.

Thank you. A friend of mine just sold his home in Poway and bought in Coeur D Alene. Sounds like a great area.