WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is the handshake done

milkmoney

Reaction score
Hand shake is old school cool and very respectful.....[emoji106] [emoji202]

Hand shake a look the person in the eyes , if they don't do the same , tells a lot about a person

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Handshake and pull them in for a bro hug.
Why cant you jus post the truth, ever ?

I met you and u gave jus a hand shake [emoji202]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I shake a lot of hands everyday. At the end of the week most my apprentices will come up and thank me and shake my hand. I’ll also do the knuckles and blow it up. That’s how I greet my secretary and other instructors every morning.

spectras only

Reaction score
I don't do fist bump, let germophobes like Howie Mandel do it. However, after sweaty handshake exchange by strangers, I try finding a washroom to wash my hands though.:eek:

Roaddawg

Reaction score
Not too many people out there that still go for the handshake. I still try to do it a few times a week

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I have a guy at work that has an elaborate, over the top excessive and different hand shake with nearly everyone in the building. I work with a lot of people. It’s really embarrassing to watch him perform these hand shakes. Reminds me of a girls softball team

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
At the gym...fist bump, I'm not shaking peoples sweaty hands.
At the table...fist bump. When I'm eating I'm not shaking hands cause I would have to go wash them

Any other time I will shake hands, but I don't go for the death grip deal... just a firm hand shake

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
If I am happy to see you then it's swinging in for a palm pop and a good grip, I've known a guy since High School who just sticks his hand out with no grip what so ever just limp as hell and it still freaks me out 40yrs later, but he is the most FEM/METRO of all the guys I went to school with but still just ...ewwwww...feels like I am shaking hands with a 90 yr old lady, so get a grip and show some respect to the other person let them know your happy to see them... because life is too short for anything else ;)

rvrrun

Reaction score
Hand shake is old school cool and very respectful.....[emoji106] [emoji202]

Hand shake a look the person in the eyes , if they don't do the same , tells a lot about a person

Like whether they have cataracts or strabismus?

ltbaney1

Reaction score
im a pretty young guy (33) but most of my customers are older than me, and i was raised by my father to always give a firm handshake and look in the eye. to me its a sign of respect, i hate it when when people give the deadfish hand shake.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Firm handshake with everyone I meet. Friends get hugs. Yep I am a hugger! Girlfriends and wives get bear hugged....love to flirt with my friends wives lol~! :)

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Handshake. Firm not dish rag. And eye contact. That’s how I was taught and how my kids (yes even my daughter) are taught. One of my favorite dad pride moments is someone complimenting my kids on their hand shake, it usually catches people off guard that younger kids can shake a hand like a grown up.

Bear Down

Reaction score
i am a handshake type of guy, still make my 9 year old shake my hand when he commits to something or when I congratulate him on something he went above and beyond. I hate the fist bump, I refuse to do that as a greeting. Also, shaking someones limp hand doesn't qualify as a handshake. I hate when there isn't a firm handshake in return.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Firm handshake whenever possible. Hate it when people don't know how to shake hands and grab your fingers. Then I'll make a joke out of it and make them feel dumb.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
The club tie....and a firm handshake....a sudden look in the eye and easy smile....you don't have to be trusted, by the people that you lie to...so that when they turn their backs on you...you don't get the chance to push the knife in....

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Firm handshake whenever possible. Hate it when people don't know how to shake hands and grab your fingers. Then I'll make a joke out of it and make them feel dumb.
Right here old school, but on the Navajo nation you never firm grip and don’t look them in the eyes it’s a sign your better then them ;)

Essexive G's

Reaction score
Right here old school, but on the Navajo nation you never firm grip and don’t look them in the eyes it’s a sign your better then them ;)

Interesting, but what if you are better than them? If you don’t look them in the eye you will never be able to tell if they aren’t looking you in the eye. Maybe they already feel that you are better than them and you would never know they felt that way if you don’t look them in the eye to see they aren’t looking you in the eye. ;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't know what to do anymore.fist pump,hand slap,I guess I'm just old.

Most dudes do that handshake half hug deal..

I prefer the old fashion handshake.. if you don’t have tits I don’t know why we are hugging

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Hand shake is normal for me. Fist bump is more like a substitute high-5 for me or a casual greeting amoungst a large group of people.
I have never met a man your doing biz with try to fist bump after signing a 100k contract, it is always a firm handshake.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

I prefer the old fashion handshake.. if you don’t have tits I don’t know why we are hugging
LOL, it's the "luv you man" attitude;).......

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I shake hands. It is how it should be done.

Anyone who has met me from here knows.

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score

Dave, you hit it on the head man. Stop with the hugging already.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I dont get the side hug deal either. I'm a hand shaker, not a hugger.

I do give fist bumps to people that I know have the handshake of a dead fish, just because it pisses me off.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Interesting, but what if you are better than them? If you don’t look them in the eye you will never be able to tell if they aren’t looking you in the eye. Maybe they already feel that you are better than them and you would never know they felt that way if you don’t look them in the eye to see they aren’t looking you in the eye. ;)
Did what I was told to get pay check ;)