WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is this a normal Friday?

the510

Reaction score
The last 2-3 years I haven’t been boating as much as I would like. We had twins in 2016, and needless to say all the fun hobbies came to a screeching stop

Back to the subject. Windsor, The Marina, the channel etc. is Jam packed. Is this normal now for Friday’s? Nice boats, beater boats, and boats in between are everywhere. People were fighting over a gas Pump at the station because one really smart man and his even smarter wife decided to go in the wrong way. This is bananas. Mondy-Thursday are my go to days from
Now on.

RCDave

Reaction score
We also avoid the Friday Saturday slaugher house. Arrive on Sunday's and boat Mon, Tues, Wed's. The weekend crowd really picks up mid-may through Labor day

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
You think today is bad just wait util tomorrow. Sundays are quite a bit more crowded then they were a few years ago too.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I am over the weekend crowd. But most my boating friends have to work during the week. [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Meaney77

Reaction score
We were out last weekend and it was super busy as well. We were also surprised how busy it was on Monday- their wa actually several people at the Sandbar too which seemed strange to me for a Monday.

rvrrun

Reaction score
I am over the weekend crowd. But most my boating friends have to work during the week. [emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Most.

We are leaving Sunday, by time Friday rolls around we will be in the pool.