WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is this a thing???

X-rated

Reaction score
Saw this in a public men’s restroom today. I thought only womens sat down to pee!!
D1D17C2C-5B97-4186-AD8A-F3B88A8BDCF4.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Was it a non gender assigned bathroom? If so, that’s why. Remember when people said “girls, you really don’t want guys using your bathrooms” when this all started. Well, I guess that’s their answer for one issue (pee on the toilet seat).

See, the goal is to bend everyone to their will. Not adapt. 🙄👎

X-rated

Reaction score
Door said “MENS” Was no urinal in there, who knows, the world has become a fukn strange place!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
A womens restroom converted to mens??

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
If I ever put a bathroom in my garage it will have a regular toilet and a urinal.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
If it’s a “all genders” bathroom and it only has a shitter and the seat is down sorry but the seats getting wet!

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
With all the snowflake pussies we have in this world now, I don't doubt there's a bunch of men who sit down to pee.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
I've requested this a few times when it's rough (+12' seas) out and we're fishing. I'm tired of having to wash down the boat's heads at the end of a trip.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm here to clear up a little myth that the men's room is much dirtier than the women's. I forget where we (my wife and I) were at but it was a restaurant. The mens room was either broken, locked, or just occupied so I had my wife see if there was anyone in the women's and after checking that there wasn't I ducked in there and had her watch the door. HOLY JESUS!:eek: You think us guys get pee on the seat? I have never seen more piss and shit on a toilet seat in my life! There was also stuff in there that to this day I have no idea what it was. It was fugging disgusting...made the men's room look sparkling clean.

Nordie

Reaction score
I've requested this a few times when it's rough (+12' seas) out and we're fishing. I'm tired of having to wash down the boat's heads at the end of a trip.

Tried it in 10 footers before it's no fun at all...calm seas just open the tuna gate.

Tank

Reaction score
I'm here to clear up a little myth that the men's room is much dirtier than the women's. I forget where we (my wife and I) were at but it was a restaurant. The mens room was either broken, locked, or just occupied so I had my wife see if there was anyone in the women's and after checking that there wasn't I ducked in there and had her watch the door. HOLY JESUS!:eek: You think us guys get pee on the seat? I have never seen more piss and shit on a toilet seat in my life! There was also stuff in there that to this day I have no idea what it was. It was fugging disgusting...made the men's room look sparkling clean.

Ummmmm, do you think maybe the men’s room was out of order so all the men were using the women’s room (like you) and fucked it all up? 🤔🤔🤔

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Ummmmm, do you think maybe the men’s room was out of order so all the men were using the women’s room (like you) and fucked it all up? 🤔🤔🤔
Yes part of me thought that until I asked my wife about it and she said it always looks that way.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
These unisex bathrooms are B.S., especially for the girls. I will lift the seat, but won't be sitting or putting the seat down.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Just another attempt at a stopping Masculinity by the Marxists. We need to stop this bullshit!!!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I sit to pee when I first wake up and have to piss bad. Can't see to aim that early.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

petie6464

Reaction score
I do an air drop on pubic toilets, I only sit if I have plenty or gaskets to stack and I'm having bowel issues. .