WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is this really a 1938 Mandella?

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Moving my office I found this pic on a CD I had in the bottom of a drawer, say's it's a 1938 Mandella. Can anybody verify?
Thanks

1938mandella.jpg

Reaction score
Moving my office I found this pic on a CD I had in the bottom of a drawer, say's it's a 1938 Mandella. Can anybody verify?
Thanks

1938mandella.jpg

I believe somewhere you have the wrong numbers. That is the brand new 1958 Mandella that Harlan Orin build just a few years ago. He still had it last August in Long Beach on display at the races. Sweet boat and not one hole drilled in it!

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I believe somewhere you have the wrong numbers. That is the brand new 1958 Mandella that Harlan Orin build just a few years ago. He still had it last August in Long Beach on display at the races. Sweet boat and not one hole drilled in it!
Thanks RFR............ I made some business cards for Harlan a couple years back, with pics of some of his past projects. As I recall I did a couple different ones for him. He brought ALBUMS full of his old stuff when I did them. He has quite the collection, at least what little I saw of it.