WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is Trump butt fucking you on your property taxes?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Wrong . Our CA SALT tax is close to $30k ( 11k property tax) Can only deduct 10k per law but the Trump tax plan lowered our overall tax burden significantly due to lower rates . You’re watching too much CNN

Good for you. Not for me.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
No sir. I just can't resist low hanging fruit. Specially when a low IQ voter serves up a 84 MPH high, hanging fastball. Besides, I posted on the Peloton thread last week as well. That chick is fricking smoking ass hot.

in Arizona, property taxes are a function of value. Don't play if you can't pay.

Or how about this one @GRADS get a job and you won't worry enough about it to start a thread where you, (to quote you) "Take a dump in the P&G, just to see what happens".

Your self esteem must really suck. An egomaniacal dimwit with low self esteem.

Wait a minute there buddy! How dare you talk like that to a $20 million pool building prodigy! :D

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
hahahaha typical liberal asshole

what RodyWody you dont likey wikey paying yore higher taxes, but want everyone elses to go up...

what kinda liberal puke are you.

pay up mother fu-ker you want everyone else to

hypocrite shithead

He skips out on the unsecured taxes for his boat when it is stored in CA as well.

RodnJen

Reaction score
hahahaha typical liberal asshole

what RodyWody you dont likey wikey paying yore higher taxes, but want everyone elses to go up...

what kinda liberal puke are you.

pay up mother fu-ker you want everyone else to

hypocrite shithead

All those checks from something you didn’t build, and you still can’t buy a clue.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Trumps not fucking me on property taxes, its the liberal democrates & policies in California. Grads...your ass hat boy Newsome is fucking you daily, your just too brainwashed & ignorant to realize. When Newsome goes after Prop 13 & takes more of the Ca. taxpayers monies you can thank yourself for voting & supporting him.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
No sir. I just can't resist low hanging fruit. Specially when a low IQ voter serves up a 84 MPH high, hanging fastball. Besides, I posted on the Peloton thread last week as well. That chick is fricking smoking ass hot.

in Arizona, property taxes are a function of value. Don't play if you can't pay.

Or how about this one @GRADS get a job and you won't worry enough about it to start a thread where you, (to quote you) "Take a dump in the P&G, just to see what happens".

Your self esteem must really suck. An egomaniacal dimwit with low self esteem.
Bingo......spot on!!!!!
Guy doesn't even have a job & wants to talk taxes in a political forum, lol

McKay

Reaction score
Not to turn this political but you guys paying over 10K a year, Trump really fucked you.

Mines $6700. Not sure that trump has anything to do with property taxes. But yes trump is fucking you on the SALT tax. However I am just fine with that. I am sick of us flyover states subsidizing the out of control coastal states. And yes SALT Tax was very bad for me personally bad for me will cost me about $25K additional fed tax this year but it is worth it to get all the coastal states to start paying their fair share.

spectras only

Reaction score
Not to turn this political but you guys paying over 10K a year, Trump really fucked you.
You've got to be dumber than Gwyneth Palthrow's red christmas dildo, if you believe that Trump levies property taxes.:p But of course, we all know you're just stirring the shit here.:D
upload_2019-12-11_2-39-6.png
In the United States, property tax on real estate is usually levied by the local government. The national government levies no real estate tax, nor property tax. State governments levy 3% of the total property tax collected.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
No. Trump is not buttfucking me.
The IRS, state and local gubmint revenue collectors have been and will continue that to carry out that mission.
giphy.gif 97.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
How you liking it out there?

I like it!
Neighbors are cool, no one seems to care if I run the boat in the driveway, and after 2-3 weeks in wintery CO at work it’s great coming home to a resort town, so to speak. Plus everything is cheaper to some degree. Some things a LOT cheaper, some things a little cheaper, but overall more bang for your buck across the board.