WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Island Inn

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Out for a bike ride this morning and rode by the Island Inn. Had a open sign on it, said open. I rode around the back and a maintenance worker said they opened on Friday. Still looked the same, pool was empty.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Wow , I rode by about 2 weeks ago and it looked rough

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Drove by a couple weeks ago and the wife noticed lights on at some of the rooms windows.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Drove by a couple weeks ago and the wife noticed lights on at some of the rooms windows.

The lights never turned off.. was kinda eery seeing that bug building empty with random lights on

Taboma

Reaction score
Wonder who opened it??

I'd imagine it's AMI (Advanced Managements and Investments LLC, out of Kingman), Peter Patel's surviving close relatives and investing partners. They also just vested managing control of Sam's Beachcomber Resort. If you check they're website, their portfolio show a half dozen Marriotts, Holiday Inn, Day's Inn, Carlsbad Suites, and other spread around the South West in CA and AZ.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
That place was decent when it first opened. Hopefully they bring it back to shape. It’s a great location 👍🏻

jadenchick

Reaction score
Hopefully they clean it up. It’s quite the eyesore. We live on the island and always wonder about it.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Best location for sure, electrical plugs in the parking lot, hope they do a nice remodel. It was a dump last time I stayed there but was only $59 a night!

HPBoats83

Reaction score
I used to stay there a bit mainly due to the decent size parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
I got black listed from that joint.
they tried to charge me a resort fee of $25 a night, however it was never on the reservation confirmation.
front desk lady and I yelled back and forth for 15 minutes and she refused to credit it back. Finally AmEx got my refund, but island cancelled my reservation the next weekend And I was told at 2am when I was trying to check in.