WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Islander Baller

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Seen these pictures posted this morning at the Islander in Havasu. It’s confirmed, I am the white trash of The Islander. 😂
54AB4183-2A13-44F7-970E-6CAACF2302FE.jpeg
26CE3A9B-EA89-4711-AFF9-022EDCCD39BB.jpeg
855EBAAD-A2A8-4C24-A7CD-A0132A01CA94.jpeg
151F579D-44CC-4ADD-88C4-296326D05A28.jpeg
63C85C56-7959-478D-9BF4-F0D1D4745D83.jpeg

Singleton

Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
How bad is the sand blast to everything around that pad when the helicopter is coming in? Pretty cool set-up for sure.

Reactions: DWC

ahavasu

Reaction score
That has dooshbag written all over it lol. Who has, or wants, a matching truck, helo, rzr, and boat? Im sure theres a dooshbag porsche or lambo (red/black/wht) lurking around there somewhere.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
All that money they are making now. Wonder if He ever paid back all the people he burned years ago. There was a few threads on GD.com.
Right..... looks like people got shocks done with all that covid $$$$$

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That has dooshbag written all over it lol. Who has, or wants, a matching truck, helo, rzr, and boat? Im sure theres a dooshbag porsche or lambo (red/black/wht) lurking around there somewhere.
Yeah..... super dooshy how Terribles did that on every boat and vehicle..... or the Edlebrocks.........

NoOtherWay

Reaction score
Does Ann still drive a golf cart around at 10:01pm every night killing all the fun?1

cakemoto

Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s Justin set up the owner of shock therapy.that is his Hilo he’s learning how to fly right now by my bosses friend who is an evac helicopter pilot.I knew he was in the boat business before but didn’t know he owned any boat

Tank

Reaction score
Is that a private house on the point there? Surprised Iv'e never noticed it. Pretty nice location. Is it this dudes?

RVRKID

Reaction score
Is that a private house on the point there? Surprised Iv'e never noticed it. Pretty nice location. Is it this dudes?
No that is part of the Islander that you can rent, it's really nice.

RVRKID

Reaction score
All that money they are making now. Wonder if He ever paid back all the people he burned years ago. There was a few threads on GD.com.
Haha I was wondering the same thing....

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Or the gator wrap guy in the Islander.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That set up cracks me up. The Islander has a 10 year rule, but apparently if you wrap it with the ugliest wrap in the world your good to go. I still can’t believe that’s the first thing you see when you pull into the islander.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I would be just fine being called a douche bag and having nice stuff...
At this point, I'm called an asshole, and have a hodgepodge of old stuff.

You keep putting yourself down in short sentences when in fact you doing what you want + taking care of family.No doubt you doing better than most. 👍

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Pretty sure that’s Justin set up the owner of shock therapy.that is his Hilo he’s learning how to fly right now by my bosses friend who is an evac helicopter pilot.I knew he was in the boat business before but didn’t know he owned any boat
Of course he’s just learning to fly his color matched helo. Definition of douchey

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are brutal LoL. Do you automatically hate the guy with the bigger dick at the urinal to?

Incredibly accurate. It's a shame that some of these guys are so negative, about literally EVERYTHING.

This isn't the place for that.. If you want to be a cocksucker goto Facebook. Hating on a guy because all his shit matches? Lame.

RD

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Incredibly accurate. It's a shame that some of these guys are so negative, about literally EVERYTHING.

This isn't the place for that.. If you want to be a cocksucker goto Facebook. Hating on a guy because all his shit matches? Lame.

RD

That is fair. I thought you were going to tell them all to go to the P&G section.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

RD

Several times have driven past your house to say hello. Always a driveby with a smile. Any of us that have been here from the beginning know you guys have earned everything parked on your property. I do not knock on doors so one of these days catch you outside. Well Done RD. Not being nosy years ago you mentioned house located near Smith. When we come over from Landing always hit Smith for Beverage.Usually a truck load.

Reactions: DWC

traquer

Reaction score
Family friend of ours lived in Newport, cashed out and sold a pharma company 30 or so years ago (you'd be familiar with the name). I saw pics from back in the day he had the same thing in the 80s a matching yacht and cars and everything, all silver. Had matching setup in Palm springs too with the plane. One day!

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Jesus you guys are brutal LoL. Do you automatically hate the guy with the bigger dick at the urinal to?
I’m not hating at all. It just made me realize I’m a small fish in a big pond. But to the guy who can only afford a sea doo, I’m a big fish. It’s all perspective. I’m happy with what I have and my accomplishments. Good for him.

Badchoices03

Reaction score

RD

EVERYTHING

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
You keep putting yourself down in short sentences when in fact you doing what you want + taking care of family.No doubt you doing better than most. 👍
Not putting myself down, I take great pride in my "assholery"... 😂
I tried running with the big dogs in another life...more trouble than it was worth. The life I have now is pretty damn good.

Besides, I just saw 4 toys that need to be kept clean, and I don't even want to know what helicopter insurance costs!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Justin’s doing pretty good for himself selling shocks n’ stuff. Lot of haters in here - damn 👀

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Several times have driven past your house to say hello. Always a driveby with a smile. Any of us that have been here from the beginning know you guys have earned everything parked on your property. I do not knock on doors so one of these days catch you outside. Well Done RD. Not being nosy years ago you mentioned house located near Smith. When we come over from Landing always hit Smith for Beverage.Usually a truck load.

Don't bother driving by before noon and midnight to 2:00 am is your best bet!😎

ahavasu

Reaction score
FU2 buddy!

my can Am was solid black and my current RZR is black too.. [emoji2957] View attachment 1040491 View attachment 1040492 View attachment 1040493 View attachment 1040494 View attachment 1040495
Yours is a cleaner level of dooshbagicity [emoji1787][emoji1787] don't get me wrong I had the matching boat and truck (colorwise) but I didn't have the graphics on the truck match the boat, match the rzr, match the choppa, match God knows what else....GET TO THE CHOPPAAAA! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk