WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Islander Trailer Trash Talk!

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Maybe instead of post counting you can go bump my ad on Performance Boats. (Link is above) Just sayin'......:grumble:

lalhc

Islander Trailer Trash
Reaction score
Hey ruben I know were you can rent one cheap!!! $3800 bucks an hour!!!

The guy who's interested in trading his 2000 Tige + cash for my boat is a pilot for a private jet out of Chino Airport. He has to fly to Vegas on Sunday and he said that we could stop by Havasu in the afternoon to check out my boat.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
The guy who's interested in trading his 2000 Tige + cash for my boat is a pilot for a private jet out of Chino Airport. He has to fly to Vegas on Sunday and he said that we could stop by Havasu in the afternoon to check out my boat.
And he'll just take those transportation charges off the price of the boat :D

lalhc

Islander Trailer Trash
Reaction score
And he'll just take those transportation charges off the price of the boat :D

I hope not! I don't even want to know how much fuel for that baby runs, but he did say it takes less than 30 minutes to get there from Chino.

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score

So, do you have that Tige now?

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
WHAT: Desert Storm 2012
WHEN: Saturday, April 28th
WHERE: Islander peninsula

This is going to be an all day event! We'll start the morning with bloody mary's and mimosas and have 3 BBQ's going for lunch time. Please bring your own meat to grill for lunch (hamburgers/hot dogs) and sign up below to bring a side dish to share.

Bloody Mary fixings and or Mimosa's
Appetizers
Salads~pasta, green, potato etc.
Dessert

Sincerely,
Lynn Montour

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Bill Carr

This is going to be an all day event! We'll start the morning with bloody mary's and mimosas and have 3 BBQ's going for lunch time. Please bring your own meat to grill for lunch (hamburgers/hot dogs) and sign up below to bring a side dish to share.

Appetizers
Dessert

Limey goodness Daddy G?

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Oh great Kevin. Your early move in date has totally thrown off my ticker. Thanks a lot!:grumble:

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
Man, I am really looking forward to Desert Storm. I mean I can almost SMELL the limey goodness and taste those Marys now! :party:

BTW: I will most likely be bringing a couple friends and possibly Ryan too. I also think Kristy and Erica are coming - Wooo Hooo! :drnkfr

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Man, I am really looking forward to Desert Storm. I mean I can almost SMELL the limey goodness and taste those Marys now! :party:

BTW: I will most likely be bringing a couple friends and possibly Ryan too. I also think Kristy and Erica are coming - Wooo Hooo! :drnkfr

YAY!!! I miss you G!!!!

Iman

Reaction score
2 weeks for me. Hopefully it's a fast two weeks.

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
For our fellow trashers that aren't on the Islander Facebook page: ;)

Appetizers
Dessert

lalhc

Islander Trailer Trash
Reaction score

Appetizers
Dessert

Damn! I wanna go! :grumble:

AZBrummett21

It's a Brummett
Reaction score

Daddy G. Thanks for having us out for the fun.. Can't wait to have some Limey goodness and morning marys...

jailbird141

Reaction score
April 15th is our checkin date and we can't wait! Space 221. We will also be there the following weekend for the boat show then the weekend after that for Desert Storm!

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
Daddy G. Thanks for having us out for the fun.. Can't wait to have some Limey goodness and morning marys...

Hey Lurker, we will have a blast! These people are soooo freakin' trashy! :p
Hey refresh my memory, do you still have that Brummett?

AZBrummett21

It's a Brummett
Reaction score
Hey Lurker, we will have a blast! These people are soooo freakin' trashy! :p
Hey refresh my memory, do you still have that Brummett?

Hey I have a few posts so not a full lurker. I can't wait to meet all your trashy friends. 🍻

Yes I still have the Brummett. It needs a little TLC after the last Lake Pleasant trip when some a-hole hit me and ran but it is in line to make a trip back to Carson's for a complete makeover..😜

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
desert storm seems so far away :grumble::grumble::D ... that will be our first time back ... we are looking forward to more good times.:champagne::champagne:

riverroyal

Reaction score
I am now "the man"..... be out in 2 weeks if anyone needs anything,,,over on snob hill. Its really not a hill is it? I have rode my skateboard down it, maybe it is a hill.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
2 weeks for me. Hopefully it's a fast two weeks.

April 15th is our checkin date and we can't wait! Space 221. We will also be there the following weekend for the boat show then the weekend after that for Desert Storm!

:thumbsup

Here we go again, another great season at the Islander! Make sure to stop by and say Hi.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I am now "the man"..... be out in 2 weeks if anyone needs anything,,,over on snob hill. Its really not a hill is it? I have rode my skateboard down it, maybe it is a hill.

The Man! I'll be out this weekend if you need anything.

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score

Appetizers
Dessert

Oh, and chairs! Don't forget your CHAIRS!!!!:skull

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
Oh, and chairs! Don't forget your CHAIRS!!!!:skull

Lynn at a party is like me at work... Neither one of us can tolerate our people "standing around"! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to DS more than ever this year! Ryan and I will roll in on Weds. night (less than two weeks - Wooo Hooo!) A couple buddies are coming in a day or two later. My sister, Erika and Austin will also be there.. Can't wait!!! :party:

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
day after tomorrow ...:drnkfr

Since I will be down late Weds., does anyone need an A/C turn on or anything else? As a full-blown boat whore with guests, I'm a giver!:D

Last edited:

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
As for me and my crew - We all had a great time! :party2:
Billy & Lynn-thanks for doing all that background stuff that makes it all come together so well.
Bill & Michelle - thanks for hosting everyone at your place.
The Bloody Mary's - Billy please - you are the man! :champagne:
...And who made all that awesome sausage stuff? :rolleyes:

Well, watch our place for the summer & give me a heads-up if there's any shenanigans or monkey business going on over there! :drillsergeant:
Have a great summer all you trashers.