WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Islander Trailer Trash Talk!

AZBrummett21

It's a Brummett
Reaction score
As for me and my crew - We all had a great time! :party2:
Billy & Lynn-thanks for doing all that background stuff that makes it all come together so well.
Bill & Michelle - thanks for hosting everyone at your place.
The Bloody Mary's - Billy please - you are the man! :champagne:
...And who made all that awesome sausage stuff? :rolleyes:

Well, watch our place for the summer & give me a heads-up if there's any shenanigans or monkey business going on over there! :drillsergeant:
Have a great summer all you trashers.

For all you that don't know this is Kent. I was the big guy in Daddy-G's crew this pas weekend.

I want to thank everyone for there gracious hospitality, Thank you for the wonderful food and drinks.

And a big thanks to Daddy-G for letting me hang out for the weekend.

Have a wonderful summer, see you soon....

riverroyal

Reaction score
mine, at the Islander, i put it in the everything else for sale section!

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
For all you that don't know this is Kent. I was the big guy in Daddy-G's crew this pas weekend.

I want to thank everyone for there gracious hospitality, Thank you for the wonderful food and drinks.

And a big thanks to Daddy-G for letting me hang out for the weekend.

Have a wonderful summer, see you soon....

Nice meeting you out there Kent.

Watch out for that Gary guy, he's pure trouble.

Take care

robert1050

Reaction score
I'll be out sometime Friday night, this will be my first trip this season that I don't have any chores to do. Awning's up, trailer is washed, waxed and detailed - I'm thinking of picking up my ski's from storage, give them the once over and hitting the water on Saturday. The Daytona is still a couple of weeks away from being able to hit the water.

Last edited:

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
OK, for those of you that don't follow us on Facebook, we're having the ITT shin dig Sat. night at the ramamda. Bring your own meat to grill and a side dish to share. We'll also be having our own trailer trash golf cart parade Saturday night. Bill is organizing it! :p

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
OK, for those of you that don't follow us on Facebook, we're having the ITT shin dig Sat. night at the ramamda. Bring your own meat to grill and a side dish to share. We'll also be having our own trailer trash golf cart parade Saturday night. Bill is organizing it! :p
If Billy pulls off another Naked Golf Cart Rally, please post some pics!:D

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
You need to come to the dark side G! Use a made up email address and a fake name. I have 4 accts. on FB. 2 of them are dogs. :D:D:D

BTW, how's Chicki?

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
It is with tremendous grief that I must relay that today we lost our sweet Chicky to cancer. She was only 8 1/2 years old - WAY too young! As all of you know, she was a very special dog and loved by everyone who had the privilege of knowing her. At least she is no longer in pain, wish I could say the same for me. :(

Last edited:

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
Wow sorry Gary. It's never easy to lose a pet. Wishing the best for you and your family.

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry G. The 3 Stooges and I send our most sincere condolences. She was so lucky to have you. Run free sweet Chickster. RIP

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Wow Gary!! I'm so very sorry and just shocked. I had no clue she was even sick.

We'll all miss Chickie! My condolences go out to your family buddy!

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes, my friends. I'm looking forward to hooking up with y'all in early October when my summer renters leave. Hope everyone is having a fun summer!

V.O.R.F

STAY OFF THE ROVER
Reaction score
I hope not! I don't even want to know how much fuel for that baby runs, but he did say it takes less than 30 minutes to get there from Chino.

I cant imagine how much easier my life would be if it took less than 30 minutes to get to the river.

lalhc

Islander Trailer Trash
Reaction score
Sorry G! I just read your post about Chickie! My condolences to you and your family :(

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
Love your avatar G. How are you doing? Any new puppies for you?:cool:
Hey girl, thanks - ain't she just the coolest!
No new pup yet. I have my hands full with work and with finishing landscaping here (over 740 plants, cactus and trees, 60 ton of boulders and 105 ton of rock topper, so far - WOW!). Anyhow, I really want to have A LOT of time to spend with a new puppy when I finally find the right one. I'm pretty sure it will be a Black Tri Aussie this time. I'm beginning to look into breeders around the Valley.

Hope all is well with you guys, see you in early October!

riverroyal

Reaction score
I hear the weather is bad, if anyone is there will you please drive by 244 and see if my shade is ok?? 760 519 6575.. thanks a bunch!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I hear the weather is bad, if anyone is there will you please drive by 244 and see if my shade is ok?? 760 519 6575.. thanks a bunch!

Just call the office. They went over and checked my stuff. They even called back with an update.

robert1050

Reaction score

If nobody has called you yet - I'm your neighbor in 245, I was there this past weekend and your site survived unscathed. Other than normal debris from the tree, you're good.

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
You got the Royal's as neighbors??? You got lucky. They're awesome!!!:thumbsup

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
Looking to maybe buy in the park. Looking at both hear and next door.

All I Need is a single wide with the ability to put up an rv shade next to the trailer or if there is one already.

Goods, bads?

Sace rent?

Any units forsale?

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Looking to maybe buy in the park. Looking at both hear and next door.

All I Need is a single wide with the ability to put up an rv shade next to the trailer or if there is one already.

Goods, bads?

Sace rent?

Any units forsale?

Lots of Park Models for sale (mobil homes), or you can bring in an RV, space rent depends on a lot of variables, location, length of stay, etc.

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
Beachcomber seems expensive.
Is there a listing or do I have to go there?

I'm thinking year round.

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
This is about all I have to say :D

Attachments

• Simba-Islander.jpg
    Simba-Islander.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 270

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
This is about all I have to say :D

O M G that was fabulous Chip!

So, it looks like we are coming out for Columbus Day weekend with the WHOLE FAM DAMLY!
My folks and my sister are coming out too.
We will be there 10/5-10-8. Anyone else?

Last edited:

lalhc

Islander Trailer Trash
Reaction score

So, it looks like we are coming out for Columbus Day weekend with the WHOLE FAM DAMLY!

I may be going out there that weekend Daddy G. That's around the time I plan to take my boat out there.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score

I'm going to try to go every single weekend that I don't work from now till it gets cold.

ROZ

Reaction score
So where the hell is the trash talk?

Do you guys do offroad adventures in the winter, or.what?

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score

Not much trash talking unless Lynn's been hitting the sauce....

Most are 6 monthers and stay just for the Summer, of the people that do stay year round, not many have offroad toys. Hopefully this Winter that changes!

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
BBQ at the Ramada for Labor Day!!
Saturday Night, 6:00 till whenever.
EVERYONE is invited! If you follow the ITT group here on or on FB, if you post or not, come on by.
The Islander supply's two charcoal grills so we'll have those going, bring your own meat to grill, or what ever you would like. Maybe bring something fun to share.
Please bring what ever you would need to prepare your dinner, ie. cutting board, knives, tongs, etc...
......Please post here if you plan on attending.

P.S. this would be a great opportunity celebrate Labor Day and to drop off your donation for the troops and meet some great people (like me) so come on by.

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Not much trash talking unless Lynn's been hitting the sauce....
Most are 6 monthers and stay just for the Summer, of the people that do stay year round, not many have offroad toys. Hopefully this Winter that changes!

WTH?

SHUT UP BILL:bash:

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score

I think we will too G! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
BBQ at the Ramada for Labor Day!!
Saturday Night, 6:00 till whenever.
EVERYONE is invited! If you follow the ITT group here on or on FB, if you post or not, come on by.
The Islander supply's two charcoal grills so we'll have those going, bring your own meat to grill, or what ever you would like. Maybe bring something fun to share.
Please bring what ever you would need to prepare your dinner, ie. cutting board, knives, tongs, etc...
......Please post here if you plan on attending.

P.S. this would be a great opportunity celebrate Labor Day and to drop off your donation for the troops and meet some great people (like me) so come on by.

Islander Girl (2) bringing pasta salad.....again.....

Daddy-g

RIP Sweet Chicky
Reaction score
Good to hear that some of you trashy folks may be heading out for Columbus Day weekend.

Have fun on Labor Day! :champagne:

Chipster27

B Team Member #27
Reaction score
We go to San Diego and trash the desert, running over as many endangered species of animals and plants as possible while leaving a wake of broken beer bottles. When the sun goes down we pass the time by burning pallets and mattresses. We've been known to go to Ocotillo and play bocce ball with the rocks in the pumpkin patch. It's awesome. :champagne: :D

riverroyal

Reaction score

for winter!!, the Teryx4 is going to be everywhere in havasu dirt. No Glamis, no ocotillo, those places suck now.:D

Islander Girl

ITT Activities Director
Reaction score
Hurry up summer!!!

Daddy G, are you going to be back this summer? I miss you!!!!