WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It’s Been awhile what’s new.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
So I have been out of the Havasu game for about 8yrs started a family and been doing the desert thing for a bit.

I’m taking my wife and kids as well as 3 other ladies to Havasu Thursday- Sunday. We rented a house with a pool ( hopefully the water isn’t to hot)

Where should we go to dinner?
Breakfast?
Lunch?
Bar that the single ladies might want to visit?
Anything we should see or Do since I’ve been there?

Going to try talk the wife into a boat. I have been without for to long.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Congrats on the family, and also for wanting to get them into water stuff!

Don't know what's new in Havasu, seems to be a lot of new people though.

If you rent a toon, go stealth mode, no inflatables strapped on the back, and pull the fenders in...been hearing these are the giveaways ;)

Hammer

Reaction score
So I have been out of the Havasu game for about 8yrs started a family and been doing the desert thing for a bit.

I’m taking my wife and kids as well as 3 other ladies to Havasu Thursday- Sunday. We rented a house with a pool ( hopefully the water isn’t to hot)

Breakfast?
Lunch?

Single ladies Flying X if they like a country bar atmosphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Red Onion downtown is a popular breakfast spot. Blue chair for lunch is also popular. Depending on their liking of music BJ's cabana bar is good for a party atmosphere.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

Breakfast?
Lunch?

Dinner, Blue chair or the Springs (best by boat)
Breakfast, PM for that, I know a great place and I'd like to keep it great...
Lunch, I like to pack a lunch.
See or do? Poke around in coves looking for secluded spots to hit later when you talk the wife into a boat.
Talking the wife into a boat? Well, I know one that's about to go up for sale...
F2B2E15A-73C2-4C8F-83AA-C32FDB552FD3.jpeg
241B9412-F76F-4B5D-AC56-C9827C41FC42.jpeg
7FCCFC49-B0F5-465F-9D29-BBFC723FD00E.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

Where should we go to dinner? Chabones, Dolce, shogun, and thats about it
Breakfast? Juicy's (mike is an awesome morning bartender..we love that guy), or Boathouse for a loaded bloody...just trust me on that one.
Lunch? Campbell sandwiches, or blue chair
Bar that the single ladies might want to visit? The X, or you can go up to BJ's..just don't accept drinks from anyone.
Anything we should see or Do since I’ve been there? The channel has become one hell of a shitshow...lol

rickym20

Reaction score
Dinner, Blue chair or the Springs (best by boat)
Breakfast, PM for that, I know a great place and I'd like to keep it great...
Lunch, I like to pack a lunch.
See or do? Poke around in coves looking for secluded spots to hit later when you talk the wife into a boat.
Talking the wife into a boat? Well, I know one that's about to go up for sale... View attachment 1017345 View attachment 1017346 View attachment 1017347
Man , I should’ve asked if you were a member. I met you and your wife Sunday at the storage few days ago. 😁 👍🏼. That boat should go quick in this market.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Get somebody to drive the boat with the single ladies for you. An RDPer should be willing to help you out if you offer some cash for the day.

Nope, we disproved that. We could find no one willing to drive 9 single women around for a day - Too much work, too much liability, too much risk. Driving 3 women and a dude around isn’t sweetening the deal.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Nope, we disproved that. We could find no one willing to drive 9 single women around for a day - Too much work, too much liability, too much risk. Driving 3 women and a dude around isn’t sweetening the deal.
You calling me ugly?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
La Vita Dolce is our new favorite dinner spot. Ate there twice last time we were out. They also have the best happy hour IMO.

Take a drive to Parker and get breakfast at Foxes or Roadrunner. That is always a cool way to start the day.

Lunch - Blue Chair, El Paraiso, College Street, Juicys

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Well boys my plan has worked. We are chilled here at rotary beach. My wife brings me a beer and says. If you can buy a toy hauler cash or very little financed we will look at getting a boat in the next year or 2.

So we will see.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Just called and sweet talked my way into reservations tonight at 5
It’s good mex food for Havasu, it’s more the view and ambience….I like the margs, but everyone has a different opinion of a good margarita. The patio misters work well on hot nights too👍

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Well awhile back I saw that some place has bloody Mary’s that have lobster tails and sandwiches. Where is that?