WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It’s been to long, hello Rincon

zhandfull

Reaction score
Last trip was in January. Had a trip planned in April that was canceled from the shut down.
47E1BC1C-618D-4DFF-B259-A0EFAC205BCB.jpeg

Mid to low 70’s this weekend. Not a bad place to hang out.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Your stoked.. Drove by there tonight on the way home from LA, camp fires burning and a great sunset. Have fun, been trying to get in there for a while. Favor, let me know if they are still spacing every other site. I heard they were but every time I drive by there its every spot taken. Thanks

zhandfull

Reaction score
Your stoked.. Drove by there tonight on the way home from LA, camp fires burning and a great sunset. Have fun, been trying to get in there for a while. Favor, let me know if they are still spacing every other site. I heard they were but every time I drive by there its every spot taken. Thanks
Rincon is 100% open.

The two Ventura parks Faria and Hobson have some spots that can not be reserved for social distancing I guess.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Was looking for a vacation rental in the houses south of there. Dated a girl that had a summer rental there. One of the best locations on the west coast.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Was looking for a vacation rental in the houses south of there. Dated a girl that had a summer rental there. One of the best locations on the west coast.
I agree completely. If I had beach house money, this is the perfect area to own.

RVRKID

Reaction score
Enjoy, I had a great weekend up there last weekend. Crazy how dirty the RV gets when your that close to the ocean.

zhandfull

Reaction score
how far in advance did you have to book for a spot at Rincon?

The only allow reservations up to 90 days out. Typically will be all booked unless you find a cancellation.

I went on early on a Monday morning to reserve a spot 90 days out. Reserved 7 nights to get the following weekend. You can cut back the days later but they charge you.

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
Enjoy, I had a great weekend up there last weekend. Crazy how dirty the RV gets when your that close to the ocean.
That salt air film gets on everything. Definitely have to do a good wash down after.