WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It’s coming soon... get yore ass in shape

DWC

Reaction score
I messed up my elbow a month ago and can’t do weights still. No planks nothing. It hurts for three days at least after. I’m going to skinny with no muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a bummer. At least you’re still on it. Ive been on the weight only program because of my knee. Finally gave in and going to the dr in the morning.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Yeah injuries suck. I’ve had some issues with bad tennis elbow that had limited me in the gym but I finally got it sorted out. I’m so grateful. What’s wrong with your elbow? YouTube is a very good resource for PT exercises for stuff like that

Reactions: DWC

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210513-183740_Peloton.jpg

Seems like the effects of my second shot of poison have passed, thankfully. Took it easy today though and just did a bootcamp. Didn't want to overtax my system after I had run a fever for the past 24 hours.

2Driver

Reaction score
View attachment 1002291

Seems like the effects of my second shot of poison have passed, thankfully. Took it easy today though and just did a bootcamp. Didn't want to overtax my system after I had run a fever for the past 24 hours.
We have a IC 6 spin bike and I keep stats when mt biking. Those are some pretty good numbers for feeling sick wtf? 177 max 143 avg.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have a IC 6 spin bike and I keep stats when mt biking. Those are some pretty good numbers for feeling sick wtf? 177 max 143 avg.
Thanks! Felt great yesterday, but didn't want to overdo it. It was the day before that I was flat on my ass and felt like dog shit. 👍

Hammer

Reaction score
Yeah injuries suck. I’ve had some issues with bad tennis elbow that had limited me in the gym but I finally got it sorted out. I’m so grateful. What’s wrong with your elbow? YouTube is a very good resource for PT exercises for stuff like that

Hard too explain... Bottom of my bicep at my elbow there is a pain in the shape of “V” around my elbow and back up. It’s definitely a tendon or muscle. Hurts to move after I lift. I’ve been babying it for probably a month. I’ll check out YT.

Hammer

Reaction score
Did a F**k You 45 minute intermediate run today to see if I could keep pace with a 10:30 mile pace. Not even close. My legs are toast. Lol

IMG_4808.png