WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It’s coming soon... get yore ass in shape

Hammer

Reaction score
Not sure how I pulled a PR out of a low impact ride but I’ll take it!

IMG_5097.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems like this thread is loosing steam. Who’s still putting in the work?
Me!

I'm in week 4 of 5 of the 'Build Your Power Zones' program on Peloton. I can feel the gains for sure and am looking forward to re-taking the FTP test at the end of next week 👍 They suggest rest days between the classes, but I'm just not built that way, so I've been hitting other other classes between.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Ive been pretty consistent as well but being out here in Havasu and not having the peloton here has sucked for my cardio. I have been hitting the gym and running a little but I get so bored on the treadmill. Ive been weight training 4 days a week circuit style so I'm getting a little cardio! Glad to see the rest of you keeping it up. I think everyone in here sees it as a lifestyle rather than a means to an end!

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Hit a PR of 200 KJ on a 30 min ride last week only to look at my cousin's ride and see 456... lol a lot of work still to do but I'm starting to work in some circuit training with the peloton and 5X5

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Sipping some rocket fuel to get me pumped for the gym
IMG_0528.jpg

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Nice job @Hammer

I can't take the Havasu heat any longer so I'm headed home Thursday and Im looking forward to getting back on the peloton, riding the mountain bike and all the other outdoor activities!

DWC

Reaction score
Got in a solid back workout today. My wife is on a tear. She took today off. Guessing to give us a chance. New family contest is 7/5 thru Labor Day 9/6.

E67CB43D-AF16-4A5F-89BB-C7EA19E4952F.jpeg

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Just completed the 5 week Power Zone Training Program 👍 Perfect beginning to my vacation which begins NOW! 😁 Packing the jump rope... 😆

View attachment 1025985
Thats awesome! I signed up for that same 5 week program and did an FTP test today. I actually did better than I thought I would. Thanks everyone for keeping the posts going!

Attachments

Hammer

Reaction score
Nice PR on your first ride back!!
Thanks! Was dragging ass throughout I stopped pedaling for like two seconds on a hill climb. Lol. I could not believe I got to a PR by one point.

Reactions: DWC