WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

" It is not a vaccine"

TBulger

Reaction score
Robert F. Kennedy has been fighting vaccines for years. School is still out for me on this one, been a sucker for all vaccines for years, just sign me up.

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Loving the CCP censorship on this one lol

In 1965 I had a bad case of the Flu brought to us at Edwards AFB from family friends visiting from Texas.
I was miserable but young enough, 15 yo. to get over it fairly soon.
It was mandatory every year in the AF to get the latest flu vaccination. Thankfully I had no side effects.
I have had a few bouts over the years with Bronchitis and walking Pneumonia with rapid recoveries due to tried and true treatments.
I have never bean a proponent of experimental vaccines therefore if I happen to get the China virus I will request the treatment that President Trump was administered.
When is the last time in most of our lives that we have ever been quarantined with all of these ridiculous restrictions.
Something to think about. Think hard and long folks.
Cheers.

Andy B.

Reaction score
HCL and a Z-Pack as soon as you have symptoms worked wonders for a group in a Scottsdale hospital my sister in-law for one and she has asthma! She's a clinical physiologist smarts along with common sense. 😁

2Driver

Reaction score
HCL and a Z-Pack as soon as you have symptoms worked wonders for a group in a Scottsdale hospital my sister in-law for one and she has asthma! She's a clinical physiologist smarts along with common sense. 😁

How do you get HCL?

gqchris

Reaction score
Its readily available in most countries but not here( you need a prescription)not sure about Mexico. Some doctors will prescribe it I asked mine and he will. Its been around for over 60 years and no side affects.
Thanks Fellas, going to ask him today what his thoughts are on it.

2Driver

Reaction score
Its readily available in most countries but not here( you need a prescription)not sure about Mexico. Some doctors will prescribe it I asked mine and he will. Its been around for over 60 years and no side affects.

Thanks. I just recalled passport health is a company that caters to travelers going abroad and provides vaccines and prescriptions for travel. They gave us Z packs for trips I bet they would do the same for HCL unless the libs put a stop to its distribution.

LOL I. an find a wheel barrow on opioids but HCL, no it’s the devil now that trump said use it.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
HCL, ZPAC, and Prednisone . The cortical steroid really reduces systemic inflammation.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Thanks. I just recalled passport health is a company that caters to travelers going abroad and provides vaccines and prescriptions for travel. They gave us Z packs for trips I bet they would do the same for HCL unless the libs put a stop to its distribution.

LOL I. an find a wheel barrow on opioids but HCL, no it’s the devil now that trump said use it.

Scary isn't it let me know because some of the people I know in other states would like to know.