WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It is pretty hot in the San Fernando Valley today.

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
While driving home to West Hills from Van Nuys airport this is what my car read for temperature. It was 109* when I left the airport and got to 114* by the time I was home.
Like being at Lake Havasu without the lake to jump into.
HOT.jpg

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
102* No Ho...Somebody left the front door open it is about 100° in the front part of my house

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
100 here to 114 going through Baker on Friday

Universal Elements

Reaction score
That is why I stayed home this weekend !!!! 😳

I had to meet up with my buddies in Williams AZ last Thursday. Rode my motorcycle from my sons place in Aliso Viejo. Started out at 4:00 am. Not a bad cruise at 85. Well coming back at 2:00 pm was miserable from Yucca to Goffs road. Having a tube from my water bladder filled with ice didn’t do shit. I kept intaking water and spitting it out through my helmet just to keep cool. After Goffs road, I was worn out. I cruised home at a high rate of speed just to get out of the heat. I weighed myself before I left. When I got home I was almost 10 pounds lighter.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I want to know where the monsoons are. I want the big stuff. Biblical rain, thunder that cracks your plaster. Whacky lightning. Thursday there were maybe 10 quarter size drops from a lonely cloud and that was it.

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
I want to know where the monsoons are. I want the big stuff. Biblical rain, thunder that cracks your plaster. Whacky lightning. Thursday there were maybe 10 quarter size drops from a lonely cloud and that was it.

The Murder Hornets Didn’t Pan Out, The Scamdemic is Getting Stale - So Give the Democrats Some Time They Will Figure Out How to Make The Sky’s Rain Down On Us!!!!!

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
I had to meet up with my buddies in Williams AZ last Thursday. Rode my motorcycle from my sons place in Aliso Viejo. Started out at 4:00 am. Not a bad cruise at 85. Well coming back at 2:00 pm was miserable from Yucca to Goffs road. Having a tube from my water bladder filled with ice didn’t do shit. I kept intaking water and spitting it out through my helmet just to keep cool. After Goffs road, I was worn out. I cruised home at a high rate of speed just to get out of the heat. I weighed myself before I left. When I got home I was almost 10 pounds lighter.

Damn. That’s a hell of a ride at that time of day. I would have been wiped out as well ! Those rides feel
Ike your going through an oven for hours.