WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It Starts - or continues (depending your view) Kenya

Reaction score
What are we doing in Kenya?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...-terror-attack-on-us-base-in-kenya/ar-BBYCPUn

“U.S. Africa Command acknowledges there was an attack at Manda Bay Airfield, Kenya and is monitoring the situation,” said U.S Army Maj. Gen. William Gayler in a statement. “Al-Shabab resorts to lies, coercion, and the exertion of force to bolster their reputation to create false headlines ...It is important to counter al-Shabab where they stand to prevent the spread of this cancer.”

Reaction score
trump-o-kenyan-romney-9.gif

Maybe Trumps looking for Obama's birth certificate? :D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What are we doing in Kenya?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...-terror-attack-on-us-base-in-kenya/ar-BBYCPUn

“U.S. Africa Command acknowledges there was an attack at Manda Bay Airfield, Kenya and is monitoring the situation,” said U.S Army Maj. Gen. William Gayler in a statement. “Al-Shabab resorts to lies, coercion, and the exertion of force to bolster their reputation to create false headlines ...It is important to counter al-Shabab where they stand to prevent the spread of this cancer.”
It Starts? Are you referring to attacks on U.S. personnel and installations across the globe? If you think it was all quiet before a terrorist was blown up the other day, then I'd strongly suggest you stay inside and turn off all your electronics. The world is scary out there, and you don't have to go outside the country to find non U.S. Citizens trying to kill U.S. Citizens.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It Starts? Are you referring to attacks on U.S. personnel and installations across the globe? If you think it was all quiet before a terrorist was blown up the other day, then I'd strongly suggest you stay inside and turn off all your electronics. The world is scary out there, and you don't have to go outside the country to find non U.S. Citizens trying to kill U.S. Citizens.

It does seem a rather bizarre premise from the OP.

I just figured it was a paid post.

JBS worked last weekend, apparently they’ve put CD on the books for this weekend.

Orange Juice

Reaction score
We seem to be everywhere.

It all started in Israel, about the time the Jews were looking for a place to call their own.

It was shortly after the end of WWII.

Buy the way you fucking pansy pussyfooted draft dodger, trump fluffing weak link, I’ve done two Combat tours, and earned my rights to this country.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
We seem to be everywhere.

It all started in Israel, about the time the Jews were looking for a place to call their own.

It was shortly after the end of WWII.

Buy the way you fucking pansy pussyfooted draft dodger, trump fluffing weak link, I’ve done two Combat tours, and earned my rights to this country.

Who says this shit? I don't know ANY citizen that has SERVED that mentioned earning RIGHTS to this country?

You are entitled to your opinion of course, lets just say I have doubts about your military pedigree.

A/N/A/M? Intake location? Deployment and Battalion? Job and Classification number? Rating/Rank/Command?

I have several veteran friends who have served.