WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It was destiny...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Say it ain’t so...RD has been infiltrated!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Shouldn’t this be in the political section?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Damn, the enemy is near...
If this is GRADS doing, well, there may be a lynching. I'm too stupid to know how tech stuff works.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

fmo24 be like...
1599175579927.png

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Damn, the enemy is near...
If this is GRADS doing, well, there may be a lynching. I'm too stupid to know how tech stuff works.

Whats that saying "Keep your enemies close" or something like that?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It’s an old hater I got that registered the domain name and points it at stupid shit everytime his feathers get ruffled..

used to point at a kkk website and other shit.. I don’t pay much attention to it or him because they are irrelevant

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
It’s an old hater I got that registered the domain name and points it at stupid shit everytime his feathers get ruffled..

used to point at a kkk website and other shit.. I don’t pay much attention to it or him because they are irrelevant

So you're claiming it had nothing to do with bad beer, cigarettes and poor food choices?

brownsuger

Reaction score

On one hand it's actually kinda funny.... On the other, how sad is your life that you waste what little time you have on stupid shit like this...

Hope you all have a good holiday weekend! I'm not sure how much boating I'll get to do (there will be some) but I will partake in plenty of cold beer and some good cigars...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So you're claiming it had nothing to do with bad beer, cigarettes and poor food choices?

soeakung of which i wanted to talk to you about materials to build a fire pit and benches in my front yard

Reaction score
soeakung of which i wanted to talk to you about materials to build a fire pit and benches in my front yard

not that I know what this thread is about, but a fire pit in your FRONT yard to me sends up a red flag. maybe a Havasu thing, don't think I would get a permit in my town.

RichieRich

Reaction score
not that I know what this thread is about, but a fire pit in your FRONT yard to me sends up a red flag. maybe a Havasu thing, don't think I would get a permit in my town.
I am thinking the same thing for my place in Havasu...love hanging out in the front yard and a firepit would be amazing

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

I'll hook you up.

Of course it will be in trade for Coors Light and a cheeseburger.
I don't smoke...

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
OH F*CK ME I fell for it .... just cant unsee that now its in my browser history , what will I tell my friends

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
bad beer, cigarettes, and food choices? What does that even mean?

so if I drank pale ales, smoked vapes, and ate fish then what? Lol
you would be healthier

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
bad beer, cigarettes, and food choices? What does that even mean?

so if I drank pale ales, smoked vapes, and ate fish then what? Lol
We would call you River Greg....... just to answer your question.