WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's 3 AM and I'm watching TV

rrrr

Reaction score
I'm seeing commercials advertising facial hair removal gadgets for women, California Psychics, a spot for Nancy Grace (who just keeps on getting fatter), get an attorney in 60 minutes or less, help I've fallen and I can't get up, well get you money for using Roundup, were you injured in an 18 wheeler wreck?, and this will build your testosterone and make you look like Frank Thomas.

This is good stuff.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It’s a different world of ambulance chasers now..

rrrr

Reaction score
I forgot to mention the ad from a Houston attack dog personal injury lawyer named Jim Adler. He thunders "Injured by a truck?", then uses a sledgehammer to smash a model 18 wheeler. (Yells) I'M JIM ADLER, THE TEXAS HAMMER! I GOT $835,000 FOR JORGE PINALES BECAUSE HE WAS BAD HURT BY A TRUCK! I'M THE SMART TOUGH LAWYER!

He also calls himself "EL MARTILLO TEJANO" in the commercials shot in Español.

Late night gold.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
You need Netflix or something.

Remember the good old days when they played the National Anthem and showed the patriotic pictures and then just went to “snow”?

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I take it you are just running a basic HD tv antenae only..for your tv entertainment:D

shunter2005

Reaction score
I forgot to mention the ad from a Houston attack dog personal injury lawyer named Jim Adler. He thunders "Injured by a truck?", then uses a sledgehammer to smash a model 18 wheeler. (Yells) I'M JIM ADLER, THE TEXAS HAMMER! I GOT $835,000 FOR JORGE PINALES BECAUSE HE WAS BAD HURT BY A TRUCK! I'M THE SMART TOUGH LAWYER!

He also calls himself "EL MARTILLO TEJANO" in the commercials shot in Español.

Late night gold.
That guy is and always will be a joke around Houston. He's even trained his son to be just like him. Those commercials are always good for a laugh!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That guy is and always will be a joke around Houston. He's even trained his son to be just like him. Those commercials are always good for a laugh!!
SoCal area guys were Larry H Parker, and the mexican abogado?...lawyer on the back of busses with all the 8's.

old rigger

Reaction score
That blonde chick that does all these lawsuit commercials freaks me out, she won't blink.

shunter2005

Reaction score
SoCal area guys were Larry H Parker, and the mexican abogado?...lawyer on the back of busses with all the 8's.
Yeah, we did some checking on him several years ago just for fun. We found that he had NEVER, actually tried a case in a court.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I have a feeling they shoot for the stars and take a quick payout. American "Justice":rolleyes:
That is pretty much how it works now. It cost so much to go to court you are better off just giving them money to go away

rrrr

Reaction score
We have cable and access to Netflix and other similar providers. I don't watch much TV. Last night I couldn't sleep and didn't have any books to read so I turned on the idjit box.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
It's almost like they know their demographic.. LOL