LB247XS

Reaction score
Just saying I'm heartbroken piece of shit looters riotors
tenor-1.gif

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Where did you hear they are coming to us?

They are scheduling BLM protests in Kingman AZ

it is all over the community pages out here.. People are outraged

They are doing it at Locomotive Park.. for two or three days... I am hoping the residents of Kingman put them right back on the budded and send them back to wherever they came from.

67C0A8B8-2A32-4382-B5E5-3B66240ECBA3.png
CAA92C3F-27BC-47BA-B84B-14AC564A167C.jpeg
4C535BC6-3C00-41FA-A5FD-628DD6630B6E.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sad thing is I was literally just up there on Friday and was showing my mom that locomotive and some of the local history and telling her how cool Kingman is..

I wonder if it will look like this by the end of the week?

20559C53-A02A-4DD2-AFD7-E8828EBEB7A0.jpeg
D8735EBE-6ACC-4FCF-B69F-5B0E5DDDAD1B.jpeg
6442B668-8C92-4BE3-8FF1-DF765DF6BBE7.jpeg

yz450mm

Reaction score
Sad thing is I was literally just up there on Friday and was showing my mom that locomotive and some of the local history and telling her how cool Kingman is..

I wonder if it will look like this by the end of the week?

View attachment 883112 View attachment 883113 View attachment 883114
That Iron and Steel represents the fabric that this country was built on. I would hope that some Arizona residents would take up guard, and politely or un-politely persuade the shit heads to not touch an American icon.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That Iron and Steel represents the fabric that this country was built on. I would hope that some Arizona residents would take up guard, and politely or un-politely persuade the shit heads to not touch an American icon.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

You ever talk to one of these twisted leftist? They say America was built the backs of black men that were slaves.. Lol

I mean the Chinese that took it in the ass building those rail roads. Those old white guys that went to war with the biggest empire on earth at the time had nothing to do with it. Most of whom lost everything and were hung or shot as traitors.. The industrial giants and technological advancements made around the industrial revolution certainly played no part.

They literally think it all stems from “400” years of slavery / while “our” country has actually been around for 244 years.. I’m not sure where they even get the 400 or how the other 156 years plays a role in these United States.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Kingman......Crazy for sure....Thanks for the heads up Dave. In Kingman now with MIL Adn will have her pass along the information. It would be sad to see anything historic damaged here. That train was part of our son’s childhood and we were just talking about it last night. My FIL loved taking us there to see it over the last 25 years. That is a great part of town.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Ok, so were heading to Havasu this weekend for some play time.... (Friday-Sunday)

should I bring some extra toys with me..... find a little softball game and go trap shooting later...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"Kingman" is my mother's bloodline...from the Mayflower, to Lewis of railroad and town...sad deal. Small town, but a lot of history for being in relative nowhere.

I guess in Prescott Valley there was a small BLM protest Saturday. Some fights took place, as the counter protestors backing LE outnumbered the BLM...hopefully the same happens there in Kingman.

Pelon

Reaction score
Spent 5 days on Lake Mead with limited cell reception and no TV. Come home to all this. I'm ready to go back!

Protests are planed today for the Eastland Mall in West Covina at noon today (6/1) Police confirmed.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
There has been and always will be civil unrest. I really do not see much changing anytime soon, if at all.

People will always be judged by their religion, economic status, color of their skin, where they live, etc.

Shit... people 'riot' when their sports team wins / loses. Some people are wrapped so tightly, there is no hope for them.

Sad state of affairs.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Spent 5 days on Lake Mead with limited cell reception and no TV. Come home to all this. I'm ready to go back!

Protests are planed today for the Eastland Mall in West Covina at noon today (6/1) Police confirmed.
I wonder why Eastland? Fuckers really look for Target stores? I grew up a mile or so from there...so did wife. This sucks, I hope the LEO's get the green light to teargas and pepperball.

At noon?! How can they take off work on such short notice...oh, that's right...paid more to sit home!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You ever talk to one of these twisted leftist? They say America was built the backs of black men that were slaves.. Lol

I mean the Chinese that took it in the ass building those rail roads. Those old white guys that went to war with the biggest empire on earth at the time had nothing to do with it. Most of whom lost everything and were hung or shot as traitors.. The industrial giants and technological advancements made around the industrial revolution certainly played no part.

They literally think it all stems from “400” years of slavery / while “our” country has actually been around for 244 years.. I’m not sure where they even get the 400 or how the other 156 years plays a role in these United States.

Common core....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There has been and always will be civil unrest. I really do not see much changing anytime soon, if at all.

People will always be judged by their religion, economic status, color of their skin, where they live, etc.

Shit... people 'riot' when their sports team wins / loses. Some people are wrapped so tightly, there is no hope for them.

Sad state of affairs.

It’s what happens when you don’t own a boat.

redone76

Reaction score

Groovy...I live just down the street

Performance Grips

Reaction score

The Irish built New York and were treated like slaves and 2nd class citizens every nationality has been mistreated in some way but one group has always consistently been the victim. They're actions going on right now proves why. I was disgusted and outraged by what the cops did to that man. I think white people were embarrassed that this happened and ready to help change this. But that is all being thrown away by these groups and people. Soon it will turn to anger from regular citizens and will not end well. Hopefully it all stops before we get to that point.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
There is a shit loud of national guard here maybe it was not a good idea to have a double double burger today

Justfishing

Reaction score
The Irish built New York and were treated like slaves and 2nd class citizens every nationality has been mistreated in some way but one group has always consistently been the victim. They're actions going on right now proves why. I was disgusted and outraged by what the cops did to that man. I think white people were embarrassed that this happened and ready to help change this. But that is all being thrown away by these groups and people. Soon it will turn to anger from regular citizens and will not end well. Hopefully it all stops before we get to that point.
It is turning to anger for me. In Omaha a protester was killed saturday night. The thugs went to downtown. They smashed windows in a bar. They were inside offices next door.

The bar owner and several employees came out asked the guys to move along. One of the protesters with a running start bowled over the 68 yo father of the bar owner.

They started retreating towards the bar. In the audio you could hear some says he has a gun. The bar owner had a concealed carry. Shortly after 2 guys jumped the owner and took him down. Gun came out and a shot was fired the 2 ran off. Then a third protester jumped on him. The protestor had him in a choke hold this time he shot and killed the protestor. They have video evidence of the protestor in the office next door prior to this.

They were several videos pieced together that showed the series of events. Clearly the bar owner was in fear for his life and in a bad position being in a choke hold.

The county attorny was open with the evidence that showed the events. No charges filled.

As soon as the press conference ended it went to a reporter on the street. Someone said this was a lynching of a black man. If that is the mentality of the community then i fear blood will flow.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It is turning to anger for me. In Omaha a protester was killed saturday night. The thugs went to downtown. They smashed windows in a bar. They were inside offices next door.

The bar owner and several employees came out asked the guys to move along. One of the protesters with a running start bowled over the 68 yo father of the bar owner.

They started retreating towards the bar. In the audio you could hear some says he has a gun. The bar owner had a concealed carry. Shortly after 2 guys jumped the owner and took him down. Gun came out and a shot was fired the 2 ran off. Then a third protester jumped on him. The protestor had him in a choke hold this time he shot and killed the protestor. They have video evidence of the protestor in the office next door prior to this.

They were several videos pieced together that showed the series of events. Clearly the bar owner was in fear for his life and in a bad position being in a choke hold.

The county attorny was open with the evidence that showed the events. No charges filled.

As soon as the press conference ended it went to a reporter on the street. Someone said this was a lynching of a black man. If that is the mentality of the community then i fear blood will flow.

That’s the desired narrative.
I no longer care.

evantwheeler

Reaction score

Regardless of color, assailant got what he deserved!! White, brown, yellow, black, pink, or a rainbow, you attack someone protecting THEIR property, you deserve any reaction necessary to stop your advance, up to and including the loss of your life.
Glad someone finally got what they deserved in this mess.

Pelon

Reaction score
West Covina Police went proactive. Locked down the mall. Closed the freeway off ramps on the 10. LEO everywhere!

eastland 1.jpg
eastland 2.jpg
eastland 3.jpg