WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's Been Fun Joe

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

1581473515767.png

I heard Ukraine is looking for ya.......................................
LMAO .gif

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
but wait there's more...
"As of yesterday it is being reported that AG Barr is now in possession of Rudy’s files and is sorting through them in order to see if the leads are legit or not.
I’m guessing that the Dems know what Rudy has and they also know that if a honest prosecutor gets his hands on that evidence, those who were doing dirt in Ukraine are going to be in deeeeeeep ****. Democrat Rep from New York, Jerry Nadler, has sent a letter to Barr demanding to know what the Attorney General would dare to receive evidence from an officer of the court (Rudy Giuliani Esq) ‘outside of the normal channels.’ "

I hope this actually goes somewhere for justice sake. Rudy made a hell of a convincing case on TV. If what he says is true some peeps need to be doing hard labor that have never done any honest work at all

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
O'Dog has jumped on the Bloomberg train. Sorry Joe.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Wants us like Hong Kong, North Korea and Venezuela. Champion of the lazy, something for nothing demanding millennial.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Ain't nothing gonna happen. The really bad guys get away with murder (literally) in DC.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
What did the Dems think would happen when they tried to impeach Trump for wanting the Ukrainian government to investigate the Biden's Money Laundering scheme? SMH So Retarded. !!!!