WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's gonna rain at Naci tomorrow

4Waters

Reaction score
Expecting 7.50" 😯

20210126_173234.jpg

cofooter

Reaction score
Meanwhile, 3mths later............ Batten down the hatches. We are going to be hit very hard starting tonight. If the local forecast is correct, Lake Naci will come down very fast. Some estimates with this drought will put us at 5% of capacity. :D :D :D Just kidding, I have friends that boat there, hope you guys get to boat late into next Fall!

sintax

Reaction score
Meanwhile, 3mths later............ Batten down the hatches. We are going to be hit very hard starting tonight. If the local forecast is correct, Lake Naci will come down very fast. Some estimates with this drought will put us at 5% of capacity. :D :D :D Just kidding, I have friends that boat there, hope you guys get to boat late into next Fall!

Dont get your hopes up, that water will be siphoned off and heading to some shit hole town near the bay before the fish even know its there.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Supposed to happen tomorrow. One good storm (we are supposed to get 4" from this one) will bring Naci up to 50-70%, 3 in a row would top her off to spilling!

If we could just keep them from letting 500% of the allotted or permitted amount out, it would last for years at a time, but the lake is managed horribly.

JFMFG

Reaction score
All it takes is one good storm and it’s full

hallett21

Reaction score
Supposed to happen tomorrow. One good storm (we are supposed to get 4" from this one) will bring Naci up to 50-70%, 3 in a row would top her off to spilling!

If we could just keep them from letting 500% of the allotted or permitted amount out, it would last for years at a time, but the lake is managed horribly.

That seems to be the issue. They don’t ever hold water back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77charger

Reaction score
Thought I heard years ago that once ground is soaked an inch of rain can raise kale like 8 ft. I know it comes up fast but drains even faster starting in June.