WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's Mental Disorder Month Boyzzzzz

Wedgy

Reaction score
Aww Hell, Pencils don't stand a chance...

Wedgy

Reaction score
I've read some horrible stories of what Testosterone does to developing Adolecsent Girls. It is really bad. Destroys the female urinary system, dangerous complications, leading to septis and stroke. I deepens the voice, causes facial hair.
The list goes on. Add surgery, open pus oozing wounds that will never heal. And that's just on top. Insanity.
People have no clue this shit is even going on. Talked to 2 of them today. Unreal.

New 'Mom's for Liberty' group in this Texas town, and Superintendent Papa Bear is on the Prowl...

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
View attachment 1238697

Holy crap, can someone whiteboard this so we can figure out if he’s a lesbian?

This is the definition of mental illness. I hope they get help.
Let me shorten up the white board logic..."Aspie" and "nuerodivergent" are modern type descriptions for Autism Spectrum Disorder. Nuerodivergent can also cover a whole host of other mental issues, oddities and such. Some of the mental health system is pushing this stuff on those whose minds are more easily swayed. Like the children to "fit in", they try the same with the older ones with mental issues. It's really a sad deal for probably many. Used as pawns in a sick game to further an agenda.

Cole 392

Reaction score
IMG_3512.jpeg
IMG_3488.jpeg

Wedgy

Reaction score
The WH saying a big 'ol FU to America with that egregious disrespect of the Red White and Blue.
Whoever the POS is responsible for that decision...

500bbc

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
Had a convo with a LEO at PD here 3 weeks ago today. Re: Losing generations of young people to drugs, re: a HS girl noticeably going down the wrong road, and the 30 something parent's being quite obviously ill equipped to deal with it.

And that's just drugs. Now this evil garbage. Now Cali will codify the removal of/abrogation of parental authority. Right to be a kid? Not any more. Qualified immunity? Sure thing. For ALL the Monster's. "With liberty and justice for all..."

SixD9R

Reaction score
Oregon state university LGBTQ researchers “horrified” by the responses they received from their survey- blame “fascist ideologues” 😂😂😂

Here’s a few solid gold replies and quotes from the article below

“subjects were asked to fill out demographic data, "12 respondents (24%) indicated their gender as being related to a helicopter or aircraft" ranging from an "Apache Attack Helicopter" to a "V22 osprey." In the section declaring one’s disabilities, responses ranged from claiming to be "illiterate" to lamenting "My country is run by communists," or even declaring that identifying as a transgender is a disability in itself due to "the inability to come to terms with biological reality."
😂😂😂😂

And this one:

“One respondent claimed to identify as a gift card as their gender. Under racial and ethnic identities they said, "I’m an ethnic gift card," and for disability the answer was "I don’t have enough gift cards."
😂😂

And finally summing it up:

“The research team declared that the mockery they received "had a profound impact on morale and mental health," particularly for one transgender researcher who was "already in therapy for anxiety and depression regarding online anti-trans rhetoric." The paper claimed that "managing the study’s data collection caused significant personal distress, and time had to be taken off the project to heal from traumatic harm" of having to read students' responses in the survey”
😂😂😂😂😂😁😁

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
Oregon state university LGBTQ researchers “horrified” by the responses they received from their survey- blame “fascist ideologues” 😂😂😂

Here’s a few solid gold replies and quotes from the article below

“subjects were asked to fill out demographic data, "12 respondents (24%) indicated their gender as being related to a helicopter or aircraft" ranging from an "Apache Attack Helicopter" to a "V22 osprey." In the section declaring one’s disabilities, responses ranged from claiming to be "illiterate" to lamenting "My country is run by communists," or even declaring that identifying as transgender is a disability in itself due to "the inability to come to terms with biological reality."
😂😂😂😂

And this one:

“One respondent claimed to identify as a gift card as their gender. Under racial and ethnic identities they said, "I’m an ethnic gift card," and for disability the answer was "I don’t have enough gift cards."
😂😂

And finally summing it up:

“The research team declared that the mockery they received "had a profound impact on morale and mental health," particularly for one transgender researcher who was "already in therapy for anxiety and depression regarding online anti-trans rhetoric." The paper claimed that "managing the study’s data collection caused significant personal distress, and time had to be taken off the project to heal from traumatic harm" of having to read students' responses in the survey”
😂😂😂😂😂😁😁

Those people need to live in a padded cell far away from a functioning sociey. Sadly, they have significant emotional damage and probably should just get a lobotamy to help their issues.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

The guy talks about blowing Barry…twice.

As in he blew him and then the next day he blew him again.

He did not mention blowing Mike.

wzuber

Reaction score
Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Just another day, ending in Y. Blue helmets are being asked for already. Coward county cops would love that...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
IMG_0495.jpeg

This explains our resident catfish Maria on why he’s such puss. He may have actually turned into a female. Holy shit.