WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's Mental Disorder Month Boyzzzzz

xlint89

Reaction score
kreft-caveman-1-1-9b28b1f9-ydmu.jpg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

“Kevin McCarthy turned over Jan 6 videos to right-wing propagandist Tucker Carlson,” Schiff huffed. “A man who spews Kremlin talking points. Suggests Jan 6 was a false flag. And spreads the Big Lie. Make no mistake: This isn’t about transparency, it’s about fueling dangerous conspiracy theories.”

@530RL this is up your alley, thoughts?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This goes back to my thoughts in life in general. People can do whatever they want. I don't care, right until the point where someone tells me my beliefs are wrong. I may disagree with someone else's beliefs, but I don't invade their life trying to convince them otherwise.
"Stay off my lawn"...
Why my gate is closed, and I hide behind it...

Wedgy

Reaction score
One problem is a total lack of humor in general, and self depreciating humor in particular.
Use in a sentence:
"Gay Fooker." "Oh yeah! Bend over and I'll show You Gay Fooker..." The LBTGQ Gay Fookers can't/don't/won't do this.

See? This is the problem. They can't laugh at They/Themselves

Wedgy

Reaction score
You wanna play pretend, that's fine. But don't force me to play pretend with you
I used to play pretend. Probably what hooked me on cars as a kid. ICE Cars are healthy. Now, sadly not.

Sitting behind the wheel of a longtime sitting dusty Ford Woody, under a hot Pasadena carport.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Just like Kari Lake allegedly had with her kids?

And people support that?

Crazy people out there supporting those activities and those that engage in them.
So you are coming out as transgender? What are you even saying?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
All the nitwit climate change zealots need to read this:

Basically, most rational people know advanced societies have declining birth rates. As well, most rational people know that the number of third world countries is rapidly dwindling. When you realize that at a certain point, most of the world will be developed, and hence will not reproduce like crazy, we'll reach a peak population. Then, its likely it will naturally contract. 10b seems to be about where peak will occur, and then it will get smaller. Now, if Gates and Co had their way, it would go to 5b tomorrow, but thats a massively bad thing. Anyway, read it, its good.