Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Y2OuVzGWgFc5.jpeg

The left wing queen of faggots NPR FINALLY admits it. 😂

NPC Good Boy Booster.gif

Last edited:

propcheck

Reaction score

• Continuing to promote the importance of being up to date with vaccination to protect people against serious illness, hospitalization, and death. Protection provided by the current vaccine against symptomatic infection and transmission is less than that against severe disease and diminishes over time, especially against the currently circulating variants. For this reason, it is important to stay up to date, especially as new vaccines become available.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It had to end before the midterms. I knew this and posted as such right after Biden was inaugurated.

If Trump had been inaugurated we’d still have the daily Covid death counters on CNN and MSNBC, still told to wear a mask and the vaccine would have been a failure that is killing people.

BigQ

Reaction score

• Continuing to promote the importance of being up to date with vaccination to protect people against serious illness, hospitalization, and death. Protection provided by the current vaccine against symptomatic infection and transmission is less than that against severe disease and diminishes over time, especially against the currently circulating variants. For this reason, it is important to stay up to date, especially as new vaccines become available.
Curious how you get to "the vaccine is no longer effective" from that CDC article?

propcheck

Reaction score
Curious how you get to "the vaccine is no longer effective" from that CDC article? post 11 of this thread it
See post 11👍🏻 And please feel free to elaborate on the cdc article as you have come to understand it as I am always open to hear others opinions.
Cheers!

timstoy

Reaction score
Poor Jill has Covid, she is staying in SC while Joe flys to DC to sign the biggest tax increase in history. Never mind this is the one year anniversary of the disgrace of the Afghanistan withdrawal and hopefully the end for Liz Chaney and Lisa Murkquskis political careers. CDC new guidelines state no quarantine for COVID. Follow the science!

BigQ

Reaction score
See post 11👍🏻 And please feel free to elaborate on the cdc article as you have come to understand it as I am always open to hear others opinions.
Cheers!
Your post was a blanket statement the effectiveness, and the CDC article was not that cut and dry. I am under no delusion that it currently can stop infection, that's pretty obvious from various non-CDC studies, but it can still be beneficial to certain demographics to present it to a novel immune system. I certainly would not give it to kids and with a over 90% seroprevalence the current vaccines are not really needed.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Your post was a blanket statement the effectiveness, and the CDC article was not that cut and dry. I am under no delusion that it currently can stop infection, that's pretty obvious from various non-CDC studies, but it can still be beneficial to certain demographics to present it to a novel immune system. I certainly would not give it to kids and with a over 90% seroprevalence the current vaccines are not really needed.
Still beneficial are you serious! Pfizer admitted it stopped testing on animals because it was killing them!! I can't believe you said that with all the evidence coming out!

Please just stop that thinking....

BigQ

Reaction score
Still beneficial are you serious! Pfizer admitted it stopped testing on animals because it was killing them!! I can't believe you said that with all the evidence coming out!

Please just stop that thinking....

Yes, I am serious based on a lot of peer reviewed studies, just like the studies that say it is a bad idea to give it to young males also, that is why I said a certain demographic. As an example this is San Bernardino County deaths; you see no benefit in that delta?

sb deaths.png

I am more than willing to look at the data, press release, or study that Pfizer released stating that stopped the Covid vaccines studies because it was killing the animals. Preclinical studies do not reference what you are saying and show the opposite and the reason for moving to human studies. Where is the source for that Pfizer admittance? I would like to take a look.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Yes, I am serious based on a lot of peer reviewed studies, just like the studies that say it is a bad idea to give it to young males also, that is why I said a certain demographic. As an example this is San Bernardino County deaths; you see no benefit in that delta?

View attachment 1148251

I am more than willing to look at the data, press release, or study that Pfizer released stating that stopped the Covid vaccines studies because it was killing the animals. Preclinical studies do not reference what you are saying and show the opposite and the reason for moving to human studies. Where is the source for that Pfizer admittance? I would like to take a look.
Trying to find any data that has not been skewed by the government will prove harder than finding the unicorns, the lochness monster, or a sane democrat.

FreeBird236

Reaction score

View attachment 1148251

I've seen this statistic from SB County before, just wonder why it doesn't seem to be duplicated in other areas of the country or other entities.

timstoy

Reaction score
How soon we forget Enron numbers and the disinformation we were told kind of like the disinformation that is now being told about the COVID. They didn’t know what to do so they made things up and now the truth is coming out. Dr Fauci said he would stay on till the end of Bidens term, today he announced he is leaving in December. I wonder why?

bonesfab

Reaction score
How soon we forget Enron numbers and the disinformation we were told kind of like the disinformation that is now being told about the COVID. They didn’t know what to do so they made things up and now the truth is coming out. Dr Fauci said he would stay on till the end of Bidens term, today he announced he is leaving in December. I wonder why?
Heading to a country without extradition??? Maybe to Ukraine to collect some of his money? Pedo Island??

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
It had to end before the midterms. I knew this and posted as such right after Biden was inaugurated.

If Trump had been inaugurated we’d still have the daily Covid death counters on CNN and MSNBC, still told to wear a mask and the vaccine would have been a failure that is killing people.

ROFL.

Nothing has changed. They are all still against us.

People keep forgetting that singular fact. Trump/Nixon/Reagan are not going to save us.

We still need to execute all of these idiots before it gets even more out of control.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

"""And 33% among people not fully vaccinated, which includes those with one shot and zero shots."""

so they NOW are considering (one shot) kill **non-vaccinated**

August, 2022
San Diego information

BigQ

Reaction score
Trying to find any data that has not been skewed by the government will prove harder than finding the unicorns, the lochness monster, or a sane democrat.
True - not interested in most government data, I like to look at peer reviewed papers when possible. Obviously local data like the cases and deaths are not going to be the greatest data set.