WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's Over and Just Like Anyone With a Brain Told You

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Anyone else find it odd, the numbers posted here about the number of deaths since Feb. 2021, 640 "Fully Vaccinated" to 2154 that were not?

That is over an 18 month span, showing those that died with covid.
Now then, there are some major factors at play, like the term "fully vaccinated". Over the time span covered, "fully" would have gone from 2 to 3, and now even 4 administrations. Well, there's a variable for you. We also don't see the effects or severity of the comorbidities for those deaths. Things like cancers, diabetes...even myocarditis or blood pressure issues...which may be side effects of previous attempts at getting vaccinated.

I'll take my chances. In fact, I already did. I'm still here to voice my opinion. I know a few vaccinated people that cannot...maybe the vax helped, maybe not enough. I also know a few vaxxed to keep their jobs that can no longer work out anymore, and are winded pretty easy.
As long as someone is comfortable in their decision, have at it. There are risks either way.

Backlash

Reaction score
Anyone else find it odd, the numbers posted here about the number of deaths since Feb. 2021, 640 "Fully Vaccinated" to 2154 that were not?

That is over an 18 month span, showing those that died with covid.
Now then, there are some major factors at play, like the term "fully vaccinated". Over the time span covered, "fully" would have gone from 2 to 3, and now even 4 administrations. Well, there's a variable for you. We also don't see the effects or severity of the comorbidities for those deaths. Things like cancers, diabetes...even myocarditis or blood pressure issues...which may be side effects of previous attempts at getting vaccinated.

I'll take my chances. In fact, I already did. I'm still here to voice my opinion. I know a few vaccinated people that cannot...maybe the vax helped, maybe not enough. I also know a few vaxxed to keep their jobs that can no longer work out anymore, and are winded pretty easy.
As long as someone is comfortable in their decision, have at it. There are risks either way.
You and I are in the same boat. I held out, stood my ground and educated myself.....and managed to keep my job at the same time. I know quite a few who were also forced to either "Get the jab" or risk getting terminated. Unbelievable. Some folks caved in and did it to simply earn a paycheck. A few others stood their ground and are in the process of being terminated. I'm sure lawsuits are imminent once they find other employment.

I've said it since this BS first broke out. Leave the "Notta vaccine" vaccine decision up to the individual person. If YOU want to be a guinea pig, go right ahead and take it. But let US make that decision on our own and don't try to ram it down our throats.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
PS... don't forget..

Individuals who died after one VAX shot are labeled "Un-Vaxed" ...
who knows.... but maybe those individuals had a better chance without the first jab...

they changed the definition after people died after the first shot...

Andy B.

Reaction score
PS... don't forget..

Individuals who died after one VAX shot are labeled "Un-Vaxed" ...
who knows.... but maybe those individuals had a better chance without the first jab...

they changed the definition after people died after the first shot...
If people are still dumb enough to get vaccinated and bosted fuck them. We could use less dumb and ignorant people on this planet anyway!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20220906_203641.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The government is basically a diet pill pusher at this point. They tell you not to eat five hours before you go to bed and then claim the pill is what helps you lose weight !!!!! 🤣

E328DEF0-99E8-45A2-A485-8F636F07A458.jpeg

Yore vax does NOTHING..........except damage yore immune system and increase the chance of yore heart stopping!!! 🤪

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
The government is basically a diet pill pusher at this point. They tell you not to eat five hours before you go to bed and then claim the pill is what helps you lose weight !!!!! 🤣

View attachment 1166446

Yore vax does NOTHING..........except damage yore immune system and increase the chance of yore heart stopping!!! 🤪
Isn’t it funny how many are dying while young and exercising. Is this the next lie they are peddling in to kill more that have the vax?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
They've had control, letting go isn't easy. Power and control is like heroin to a junky. A little feels good, a lot feels better. At some point, it's not the best thing, it's the only thing.

100%
Even China’s “zero Covid” policy is just a thinly veiled control play, right when the CCP is consolidating power. It has nothing to do with Covid.

xlint89

Reaction score
I see Jao xiden is lifting the covid emergency may 11th.

What I didn’t know was this repeal now voids the rule 33 or whatever was in place to keep the illegals out of the country. Flooding the border is more important to this admin than keeping the COVID 19 scam going.