WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

It's time to fire all teachers and break their unions. #2

Wedgy

Reaction score
Totally justified. Reparations are a righteous struggle. Shoulda did the crime in California. With a name like that she's a shoe in for a big check...

Under 530's Rule of Law MO, She'll get a medal instead of jail time.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Race to the Bottom. 'Collectivism' In grading? Crappy Teachers wet dream. Surprised this isn't SOP in California. Where Teachers, well over a decade ago no longer were/are required to complete yearly Professional Development requirements. You'd be shocked at just how many people think that that is OK. It is not. It was stupid then, and it's still stupid now.

Still pissed about that. LOL
In hindsight in light of all the current events, and being in California. The Genderqueer Administration was probably getting extremely jealous about those classes being a great place for normal single men and women to meet and greet and further their NORMAL personal educational goals, and aspirations for a more satisfying personal, and professional development. :D

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
And the real question is where are they getting these ideas??? Reddit group for teachers? Government e-mails?? This is the real question.
About 10 years ago, a large school district out your way started adding info to the employee badges. Basically all the alphabet variants, to "show the kids you were a safe person to talk with."
That came from higher ups.
I can only assume it's gotten worse.

Wedgy

Reaction score
About 10 years ago, a large school district out your way started adding info to the employee badges. Basically all the alphabet variants, to "show the kids you were a safe person to talk with."
That came from higher ups.
I can only assume it's gotten worse.

In less than a dozen years. Wow. I cannot hardly believe just how badly and how fast this has metastasized.

The Tone of a school district administration can change pretty quickly for the worst. Teachers are more visible, less attention is focused on the Administration itself. You can go in and talk to the Principal or the Athletic Director, but seldom does a parent address the top District Administration officials at the District. The School Board is the Public forum used to address issues. Nice dodge there.

What public schools are today is not a Tight Ship. In my district, we lost the awesome Principal of the largest Adult school district in the State of California. He was a great Boss. His Assistant was awesome as well, She ended up pretty much running the show, even with a new so called Principal. Things changed. The Parent district was a behind the scenes slow motion crime scene train wreck. You couldn't fight it from the inside. Perps? Promoted. And elected. Why? Money....

Too much insulation and not enough accountability. Apathy breeds both.

Think about ALL the Money. Illegal Immigration is a gold mine.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Ironic, that in California, a PS Teacher has a legal duty to report any and all observed, or suspected abuse. What the Hell...

I cannot imagine such a bizarre classroom environment is conducive to learning. It's hard enough to just be a normal kid. Every minute a Teacher has is precious. What these Groomer's are doing is pure Evil. They must be stopped from doing all this non educational subversive activity. Whatever it's going to take. Pull the Kids out. Stat. No choice there. Public outcry, passing laws, enforcement. Tar and Feathers maybe should make a comeback.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Ironic, that in California, a PS Teacher has a legal duty to report any and all observed, or suspected abuse. What the Hell...

I cannot imagine such a bizarre classroom environment is conducive to learning. It's hard enough to just be a normal kid. Every minute a Teacher has is precious. What these Groomer's are doing is pure Evil. They must be stopped from doing all this non educational subversive activity. Whatever it's going to take. Pull the Kids out. Stat. No choice there. Public outcry, passing laws, enforcement. Tar and Feathers maybe should make a comeback.
It's not just Cali. It's a Federal Dept. Of Education guideline. All school employees of any school receiving federal funding are by law required to report any suspicion of neglect or abuse. The abuse can be suspected of coming from a parent, a peer or an employee of a school or other child support or caregiver.

I've seen people drop the ball. I've seen people get persecuted for doing the right thing (required by law) and I've also seen it weaponized by using false allegations towards a good teacher that didn't "walk" during a strike.

The teacher that didn't walk, was my science teacher years after. Older guy, second career. Felt he was there to teach, not for the pay, so he didn't walk out on his class. Less than a year later, he was brought up on charges and sent home. My mom worked at the school, and it seemed like BS to her. It went to court even. His son defended him in court, and also did the lawsuit for him that followed up...this man's son had his own practice, and was a graduate of Harvard Law I believe. Needless to say, this man won big. He continued to teach until 1994 at the age of 75. Then he retired from the same school that tried to screw him...and collected more of their money.

Wedgy

Reaction score
I guess this fits as all this aeiou and sometimes y shit is a mental disease
I sometimes am glad I am no longer Teaching. But in this case I would love to: Fuckup all their Pronoun Genderbender bullshit. Number all the desks. No names, no Pronouns. No Bullshit! Done!