WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I've heard it all now...

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Hope this is not a Vin...

(WTVO) — A woman on a Delta Airlines flight reportedly began to breastfeed her cat during the flight and refused to stop when confronted by the crew.

According to Newsweek, the incident happened on a flight between Syracuse, New York and Atlanta, Georgia.

A now-viral message posted on social media shows a screenshot of a Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) message from the pilot to the ground, which says “Req. Redcoat meet AC Pax (passenger) in (seat) 13A is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when FA (flight attendant) requested.”

Red Coats are “elite airport customer service experts,” according to Delta, who were requested to meet the woman once the plane landed.

Flight attendant Ainsley Elizabeth, who allegedly was on the flight, added on TikTok on November 13th: “This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby. Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

Delta allows passengers to bring small dogs and cats as “emotional support animals” into the cabin during a flight, but they must stay in a carrier under the seat in front for the entire flight.

Delta says they have seen passengers interpret “emotionally supportive” to mean “comfort turkeys, gilding possums…snakes, spiders, and more” over the years.

traquer

Reaction score
Delta says they have seen passengers interpret “emotionally supportive” to mean “comfort turkeys, gilding possums…snakes, spiders, and more” over the years.

Glad this hasn't happened to me yet. If someone next to me had any of these animals I'd tell them to fuck right off. I'm not dealing with your stupid animal's emotional breakdown due to the noise and cabin pressure. It's almost animal cruelty if you think of it. I wouldn't raise my voice but I would make fun of them until they cried and until the plane landed, hopefully that would discourage them from doing it again.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Can we just go back to the golden age of air travel please? The era of cute stewardesses that took good care of you and passengers that actually showered and dressed nicely for the journey...AND NO ANIMALS/VERMIN/INSECTS IN THE CABIN!

Flying commercial today reminds me of how we were hauled around in basic training.

cattle-car-fort-benning.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Any guesses on political affiliation?

She may be runner-up for transportation czar.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
That's too crazy, would have been funny if the cat did bite the nipple.

HST4ME

Reaction score
Hope this is not a Vin...

(WTVO) — A woman on a Delta Airlines flight reportedly began to breastfeed her cat during the flight and refused to stop when confronted by the crew.

According to Newsweek, the incident happened on a flight between Syracuse, New York and Atlanta, Georgia.

A now-viral message posted on social media shows a screenshot of a Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) message from the pilot to the ground, which says “Req. Redcoat meet AC Pax (passenger) in (seat) 13A is breastfeeding a cat and will not put cat back in its carrier when FA (flight attendant) requested.”

Red Coats are “elite airport customer service experts,” according to Delta, who were requested to meet the woman once the plane landed.

Flight attendant Ainsley Elizabeth, who allegedly was on the flight, added on TikTok on November 13th: “This woman had one of those, like, hairless cats swaddled up in a blanket so it looked like a baby. Her shirt was up and she was trying to get the cat to latch and she wouldn’t put the cat back in the carrier. And the cat was screaming for its life.”

Delta allows passengers to bring small dogs and cats as “emotional support animals” into the cabin during a flight, but they must stay in a carrier under the seat in front for the entire flight.

Yeah...... that is enough internet for me for the day.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Can we just go back to the golden age of air travel please? The era of cute stewardesses that took good care of you and passengers that actually showered and dressed nicely for the journey...AND NO ANIMALS/VERMIN/INSECTS IN THE CABIN!

Flying commercial today reminds me of how we were hauled around in basic training.

cattle-car-fort-benning.jpg
Right...... Coffee, Tea or Me?