WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I've seen a logo

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
where it's an outline of a ski racer.. I've seen it on the back of trucks at hte river / races etc..

Anybody know where I can get it? as well as who owns it? I'd like to use it on some shirts and want to make sure it's ok etc..

RD

boat527

Reaction score
They used to have them at the races... 2 skiers side by side.... I used to have a scan of them at a local " signs now"... Its been a while. World Teamers would sell them to raise money... not sure about that now.

Get in touch with the NWSRA, they may know who has them now.

The one on the side of my Vector ( 527) I had made at signs now also.
You can see mine in the pics on the SPAM I have here.

I scanned and cleaned up the logo out of the rule book !!!

Dave

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I am not sure about ownership, or if there actually is an owner. I know Lori Dunsmore used to sell the stickers, but even saw them on Oz Dude's mud flaps on his trailer down in Austraila.

Since that one's been around for some time, maybe better just to get someone to draw something original for you. I know a particular boat guy who went down to buy some art supplies the other day to help me with my T shirt design.

knuckle head

Reaction score
I am not sure about ownership, or if there actually is an owner. I know Lori Dunsmore used to sell the stickers, but even saw them on Oz Dude's mud flaps on his trailer down in Austraila.

Since that one's been around for some time, maybe better just to get someone to draw something original for you. I know a particular boat guy who went down to buy some art supplies the other day to help me with my T shirt design.

I never knew he could draw. Just thought he could play the drums real well;)

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
where it's an outline of a ski racer.. I've seen it on the back of trucks at hte river / races etc..

Anybody know where I can get it? as well as who owns it? I'd like to use it on some shirts and want to make sure it's ok etc..

RD

Dave I think they come from Aus.

skiracer321

Reaction score

RD

Dave,

get ahold of Mike Bemis, his number is 909-337-3803 that's who I get mine from. He lives up in Arrowhead. He always has them.

GS

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
Pre Aussie style,...............old school,.........................No copyright or release needed :D

Attachments

• skier 1.jpg
    skier 1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 268

AFUEL7067

Reaction score
Lori Dunsmore had the first ones and she sold them to raise money for the world team around 1990 and after who has them now or where to get them I have not a clue ....

Firecracker

I have no member
Reaction score
I have a few versions... I'd be more than happy to give you the outlines. :)

Here's one that I had on my work computer...

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 268

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
RD,
Go to the NSWRA site, click the link to Daren Van Ryte's Photography. He's the guy who makes all of 'em along with race day numbers for Catalina. A super dude.
www.nswra.net

Denny
________
Colorado dispensary

Last edited:
R

Retired Member

RD,
Go to the NSWRA site, click the link to Daren Van Ryte's Photography. He's the guy who makes all of 'em along with race day numbers for Catalina. A super dude.
www.nswra.net

Denny

:hmm If I remember correctly, I made the numbers for the boat you observed in for 2007? ;):D:D

jody165

Reaction score
Dave, try Jeff Barrus, he has some cool ones..take a look at his site and you'll see the one I am referring to (goldfingerracing.com). I may have one still. Will check and let you know.

Oz Dude

Reaction score
Good Observation Barry :) Yes I do have em on my trailer and they look cool :thumbsup

RD - if you can't find what you're looking for, send Shane Earl an email at Ski Connection in NSW. I believe he has different versions of it on his computer and should be able to set you up with something.

Shane ----> [email protected]

Oz