WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ivermectin dosage

Berdes

Reaction score
Don't know where to put this question, but tested +, how do you take your Ivermectin? Five at once each day, or spread out one pill five times a day? Also, can dogs catch it from people? Seriously concerned!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Start here with this….

7BD2A209-0484-4BC6-BBFF-34626C95DFDA.png
FB3B52D0-E0FA-4B20-B670-E8F959A12B51.png
3E294CF1-94D1-4759-85AE-882D08DFB6D4.png

gqchris

Reaction score
I was taking the four pills at one time.
That would suggest you weigh 111-130 lbs Dave. According to the chart above.

Myself at 300lbs, I would be munching 10 tablets a dose. for 5 days.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Don't let the media freak you out unless you have underlying conditions. My family tested positive and we may be weird, but it really hasn't been a big deal. Lack of taste has been the biggest deal. Son had a small headache, but nothing where he was concerned. Head is a little cloudy though and maybe 2-3 coughs throughout the day.

Lots of fluids, vitamins, and tea and you'll probably be fine.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Don't know where to put this question, but tested +, how do you take your Ivermectin? Five at once each day, or spread out one pill five times a day? Also, can dogs catch it from people? Seriously concerned!
Friday is a very busy surgery day for all the RDP Doctors. Check back late tonight for all medical advice When many of the RDP Doctors are available. :)
In the meantime consider calling Petsmart or Tractor Supply for advice. Better yet get in touch with a veterinarian. :)

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Friday is a very busy surgery day for all the RDP Doctors. Check back late tonight for all medical advice When many of the RDP Doctors are available. :)
In the meantime consider calling Petsmart or Tractor Supply for advice. Better yet get in touch with a veterinarian. :)
If the OP were vaccinated, they wouldn’t have to worry about getting COVID.

1642818287068.jpeg

wallnutz

Reaction score
I’ve got 28 6mg pills if I need them.
The person who sat across the table yesterday at lunch, tested positive today.
I have been exposed several times. Each time as soon as I found out, I started Ivermectin. Been lucky so far.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That would suggest you weigh 111-130 lbs Dave. According to the chart above.

Myself at 300lbs, I would be munching 10 tablets a dose. for 5 days.

Gonna have to talk to Stacy about that. She was the one giving it to me.. lol

Berdes

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Started taking it when the home test called out positive. Actually past the peak already, I think. Dog is a bit latharic, so it's a vet call tomorrow.
Tractor supply is just down the road. I think they have paste in stock now if the vet recomends it.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
If the OP were vaccinated, they wouldn’t have to worry about getting COVID.

View attachment 1082184
Well,I will be worrying about Covid the remainder of my life. Years ago I did all the damage that could possibly be done to the human body Living a fantastic life. Having a minuscule needle stuck in me once year that was developed by extremely intelligent people means nothing to me. I want all the years I can get anyway I can get it.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Well,I will be worrying about Covid the remainder of my life. Years ago I did all the damage that could possibly be done to the human body Living a fantastic life. Having a minuscule needle stuck in me once year that was developed by extremely intelligent people means nothing to me. I want all the years I can get anyway I can get it.
There's really no need to worry. Ivermectin and HCQ have been proven to work. The vax has caused severe clotting issues, myocarditis and even death.
My family had covid 2 weeks ago. Wife was the worst. Her sickness lasted about 8 days. My son (16) lasted 3 days and took a lot of vitamins. Mine started and on day 1 I began the Ivermectin and it was all dine 72 hours later. My wife is vaxxed (wishes she wasn't now) and my son and I are not

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You keep sharing your opinion but never take in to account other peoples experiences. Get vaxed and enjoy your life, just like my mom did. If you have underlying conditions, are elderly (changes depending on your health) or are overweight, COVID will take you out. If you are not, your odds of surviving are 99% plus.

I turned 50 last year and have had the China virus twice. The first time was easy, the second time sucked. I didn’t go to a doctor or a hospital either time. Quit pushing your personal experience on every one else.

Yore results may vary.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You keep sharing your opinion but never take in to account other peoples experiences. Get vaxed and enjoy your life, just like my mom did. If you have underlying conditions, are elderly (changes depending on your health) or are overweight, COVID will take you out. If you are not, your odds of surviving are 99% plus.

I turned 50 last year and have had the China virus twice. The first time was easy, the second time sucked. I didn’t go to a doctor or a hospital either time. Quit pushing our personal experience on every one else.

Yore results may vary.
Not once have I posted content towards you or anyone negative comment about their decisions regarding Covid.The comments towards members who have been in favor of vaccination run right at 100% Negative + most members in favor do not bother to participate. Millions and millions of people have been vaccinated and I’m damn glad vaccine has been available. RDP is a forum.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Have you guys seen or read the side effects? Being that this is a boating website most do drink. What are you guys going to do with the side effects ivermectin does to your LIVER…

C-2

Reaction score
18-year old daughter had it a couple of weeks back, she tested positive on the same day I rode around in the Jeep with her for several hours, so I'm pretty sure I had it too. I put daughter in Covid jail for five days, she had chills, headaches and that was it (vaxed). I had a headache and sore throat for 3 days, 55-years old, 25 lbs overweight w/diabetes, I've always taken a lot of daily vitamins and added Elderberry when the pandemic started, and boosted. Plebty of Ivermectin paste on hand...but didn't need it.

You got this :)